Windows 10: i'm not able to update my windows and windows updater.exe is missing.

Discus and support i'm not able to update my windows and windows updater.exe is missing. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i'm not able to update my windows to the next version ,not only windows but mmany other updates, and windows updater.exe file is missing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sunny mangipudi, Jun 4, 2023.

1. i'm not able to update my windows and windows updater.exe is missing.

i'm not able to update my windows to the next version ,not only windows but mmany other updates, and windows updater.exe file is missing.

:)

sunny mangipudi, Jun 4, 2023
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

3. TC-man Win User
    Windows Update keeps failing!

Hi,

I had once a similar issue like yours, i.e. not able to update Windows 7. What I did to solve the problems is:

- go to control panel, then to "Troubleshouting" > "System and Security" > "Fix problems with Windows update" > click "Advanced" > choose "Apply repairs automatically".

And Windows will start detecting the issues and will repair "Windows update components". The problems should be fixed now, close the program, restart the PC, and see if the mentioned steps have fixed the problems you mentioned.

Hope it works for you.

Good luck!

TC-man, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

i'm not able to update my windows and windows updater.exe is missing.

1. i'm not able to update my windows and windows updater.exe is missing. - Similar Threads - i'm able update

2. i'm not able to update my windows and windows updater.exe is missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i'm not able to update my windows and windows updater.exe is missing.: i'm not able to update my windows to the next version ,not only windows but mmany other updates, and windows updater.exe file is missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-able-to-update-my-windows-and-windows/a1a974f1-e621-44d3-a750-8dad419a7216
  3. i'm not able to update my windows and windows updater.exe is missing.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i'm not able to update my windows and windows updater.exe is missing.: i'm not able to update my windows to the next version ,not only windows but mmany other updates, and windows updater.exe file is missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-able-to-update-my-windows-and-windows/a1a974f1-e621-44d3-a750-8dad419a7216
  4. windows not able to update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows not able to update: so basically whenever i click restart windows to update, it begins updating going up to 7% then says restarting. after it restarts it then says could not install update, undoing changes. i ran trouble shooter for updates, restarted my pc, tried getting windows update again...
  5. windows not able to update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows not able to update: so basically whenever i click restart windows to update, it begins updating going up to 7% then says restarting. after it restarts it then says could not install update, undoing changes. i ran trouble shooter for updates, restarted my pc, tried getting windows update again...
  6. windows not able to update

7. Not able to update the window

Not able to update the window: During the window update, I am getting the error: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x800f0904 Update: 2020-12 Cumulative Update...
  8. Not able to update my Windows 10

Not able to update my Windows 10: Hello everyone : I am using Windows 10 Home Single language, 64 bit operating system. I have more than 200 GB of free space in the C drive. My PC did not download any update almost since the day I bought it. Yesterday I downloaded almost 8 Gb of updates. The list of updates...
  9. Not able to update Windows

Not able to update Windows: My Acer PC no hard drive has windows installed but it will not allow any updates - is there a solution? The issue is that because there is no hard drive, there is no ability for the update to occur. I have got a memory stick with 25 GB available but that it seems can't be...
  10. My Windows Update Is Missing

My Windows Update Is Missing: My windows update is missing in services and I cannot update my windows I tried so many methods and run the trouble shooter. it is showing some files are corrupted and missing all are saying resetting pc would be helpful can I do it without resetting?...