Windows 10: im not albe to sent anything to the commuity back

Discus and support im not albe to sent anything to the commuity back in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; im not albe to sent anything back it says this Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Loganellis2, Jun 23, 2020.

1. im not albe to sent anything to the commuity back

im not albe to sent anything back it says this Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.

:)

Loganellis2, Jun 23, 2020
  2. RadCazz Win User

Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Sent folder only syncs one month

Hi Kathleen,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to check some below steps and confirm whether this issue persists in Web mail also.

• Open Internet Explorer. Type mail.live.com
      and sign in to your account.
    • Open the Sent items and check if you are able to view the mails which you are trying to find.
    Please post us back confirming the above to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 23, 2020
  4. im not albe to sent anything to the commuity back

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

im not albe to sent anything to the commuity back

1. im not albe to sent anything to the commuity back - Similar Threads - albe sent anything

2. Windows 11 Update sent me back in time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update sent me back in time.: My computer asked to restart for an update.Upon updating I have been sent back in time to like august of last year. All my documents and pictures are seemingly gone reverted back to what I had around that time of last yearI think it has something with me not using one drive...
  3. Windows 11 Update sent me back in time.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 Update sent me back in time.: My computer asked to restart for an update.Upon updating I have been sent back in time to like august of last year. All my documents and pictures are seemingly gone reverted back to what I had around that time of last yearI think it has something with me not using one drive...
  4. im stuck in s mode cant download anything deleted the micorsoft store cant get it back

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    im stuck in s mode cant download anything deleted the micorsoft store cant get it back: how do u get the Microsoft store back after deleting it and fully resetting the pc and it getting stuck in Safety mode and u have to re code it an dont have the time i just need the micrsoft store back can u please help me i also cant download anything any links or whatever i...
  5. im stuck in s mode cant download anything deleted the micorsoft store cant get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im stuck in s mode cant download anything deleted the micorsoft store cant get it back: how do u get the Microsoft store back after deleting it and fully resetting the pc and it getting stuck in Safety mode and u have to re code it an dont have the time i just need the micrsoft store back can u please help me i also cant download anything any links or whatever i...
  6. im stuck in s mode cant download anything deleted the micorsoft store cant get it back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Fingerprint is accepted then I am sent back to login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fingerprint is accepted then I am sent back to login: HelloI am using windows 10 pro on a thinkpad x carbon 6gen.Recently when I use my fingerprint to log in I get the message "hello *username*" i.e. my fingerprint has been accepted but then I am immediately sent back to the login screen, after a few failed attempts I use my pin...
  8. Cannot add cover photos to .alb files in properties/resources

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot add cover photos to .alb files in properties/resources: I am making an .alb file for some music that I want to add an album cover to. I can add the music, and change the order, but when I try to add a cover image, it won't let me drop it. I have other .alb files which have cover art images added, so why can't I add a cover image...
  9. Sent items history only going back to 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent items history only going back to 2019: Hi Looking back in my sent items the 'search online' is only returning emails as far back as early 2019 but there should be emails from 2018 there too..... Any ideas how to get the search to go back further in time? Thankyou Catherine...
  10. commuity rewards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    commuity rewards: Hi I love and count on my bingo time just love the game. I finely realized how to get a good game with rewards. Now I;m not getting them its been 6 community games finished no rewards and I got the bar all the way across in each game....