Windows 10: I'm not being able to activate the windows 10 in my laptop. after entering the product key...

Discus and support I'm not being able to activate the windows 10 in my laptop. after entering the product key... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm not being able to activate the windows 10 in my laptop. after entering the product key also it displaying like we cannot connect to your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shiva Teja1, Dec 1, 2022.

1. I'm not being able to activate the windows 10 in my laptop. after entering the product key...

I'm not being able to activate the windows 10 in my laptop. after entering the product key also it displaying like we cannot connect to your organisation. please help me.

:)

Shiva Teja1, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

Enter a Product key

Hi MohammadMoharram,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, kindly reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the version of Windows installed on your PC, is that Windows 10 Home or Pro?
    2. Are you receiving any error message, when you are trying to activate your Windows 10?
    3. Have you purchased the product key for Windows 10 while purchasing the laptop?
    4. How did you run windows recovery?

However, I suggest you to refer this thread article on
    using the Activation troubleshooter
    and
    Activation in Windows 10
    , and check if that helps.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Dec 1, 2022
  3. i m not able to activate windows 10

Windows 10 came preinstalled on my computer, how do I find the product key?

Press Windows key + X

Click Command Prompt (admin)

Enter the following command:

wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey

Hit Enter

The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Change the product key then enter the new product key then click Next to Activate

If you are unable to activate Windows 10 after all the above and you are certain you have the correct edition installed, then please attempt phone activation:

Activate Your Windows 10 License via Microsoft Chat Support

If you are experiencing issues with drivers, try the following:

Andre Da Costa, Dec 1, 2022
  4. I'm not being able to activate the windows 10 in my laptop. after entering the product key...

Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

I'm not being able to activate the windows 10 in my laptop. after entering the product key...

1. I'm not being able to activate the windows 10 in my laptop. after entering the product key... - Similar Threads - I'm being able

2. I'm not being able to activate the windows 10 in my laptop. after entering the product key...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm not being able to activate the windows 10 in my laptop. after entering the product key...: I'm not being able to activate the windows 10 in my laptop. after entering the product key also it displaying like we cannot connect to your organisation. please help me....
  3. I'm not being able to activate the windows 10 in my laptop. after entering the product key...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm not being able to activate the windows 10 in my laptop. after entering the product key...: I'm not being able to activate the windows 10 in my laptop. after entering the product key also it displaying like we cannot connect to your organisation. please help me....
  4. Not able to activate windows with product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to activate windows with product key: Hi,I had a windows 8 pro key which got automatically upgraded to windows 10 pro. I was using this key in my old desktop which was almost 6 years old. last year the desktop crashed. I bought a new assembled PC recently and I tried entering the product key I had for my old...
  5. Not able to activate windows with product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to activate windows with product key: Hi,I had a windows 8 pro key which got automatically upgraded to windows 10 pro. I was using this key in my old desktop which was almost 6 years old. last year the desktop crashed. I bought a new assembled PC recently and I tried entering the product key I had for my old...
  6. Not able to activate windows with product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. After activation of Windows 10 failed, product key is not being recognized anymore!

After activation of Windows 10 failed, product key is not being recognized anymore!: I have been using Windows 10 Home unactivated for a while now and found out that I can get a free license due to the fact that I'm a student. Went through getting the product key, and when received I went ahead to activate. Seemed to work, windows said that it needed to...
  8. Windows is not activated in spite entered product key .My version is Windows 10...

Windows is not activated in spite entered product key .My version is Windows 10...: Please help me connect to the organisations activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue having...
  9. SOME FEATURES NOT ABLE TO BE ENTERED IN MY PRODUCT KEY BOX

SOME FEATURES NOT ABLE TO BE ENTERED IN MY PRODUCT KEY BOX: I bought my second hand computer with windows 10 pro working without knowing that my windows license will expire. To my lucky I have the product key which shows in my computer's control panel containing digits such as 0 and 1. The problem comes when I want to enter the...
  10. Windows Activated without a key being entered

Windows Activated without a key being entered: So what's this about. I have transferred my Windows 10 Pro digital licence from my old laptop to a new laptop. This was upgraded (MS 2016 free upgrade) from a purchased RETAIL copy of Win 7 Pro (I used the Windows 7 Pro key during installation). Prior to passing the...