Windows 10: I'm not earning achievements in Minecraft on Windows 10

Discus and support I'm not earning achievements in Minecraft on Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've tried many different methods to fix the problem such as uninstalling/reinstalling, making sure Connected user telemetry experiences/xbox live... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WoolfHearts, May 18, 2019.

1. I'm not earning achievements in Minecraft on Windows 10

I've tried many different methods to fix the problem such as uninstalling/reinstalling, making sure Connected user telemetry experiences/xbox live auth/ xbox live networking are running, creating new worlds, and signing out of the Microsoft store and signing back in. I would really like to earn achievements in Minecraft, but I'm at a loss trying to resolve the issue.

:)

WoolfHearts, May 18, 2019
  2. Entegy Win User

Game doesn't recognize already earned achievements?

I reinstalled the game Flowerz today and it's not recognizing already earned achievements. I'm getting notifications for achievements I've already earned. If I go look at the game's achievements from within Flowerz, it's not listing my already earned achievements
    and the ones I've "unlocked" today have today's date, when they were earned months ago. The achievement listing is correct in the Xbox Live Extras app, on my Xbox and on Xbox.com.

Other games, such as Glow Artisan and Game Chest: Solitaire correctly detect earned achievements after a reinstall.

Entegy, May 18, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 achievements wont unlock and controller slows computer right down,

Minecraft Windows 10 achievements do not work, yet every other game I can earn achievements on and I have tried everything to get it to work and have contacted Microsoft numerous occasions to get it sorted and still have no progress.I also still have problems
    with xbox one controllers where they slow my computer right down which it never did til recent updates.

MichaelStone1996, May 18, 2019
  4. I'm not earning achievements in Minecraft on Windows 10

WP7 achievements not syncing

Today I was playing Flowerz while offline and I earned an achievement. Later I noticed the achievement wasn't listed on my Xbox. So, I have the achievement on the game, but not anywhere else. Any help?

Héctor Contreras, May 18, 2019
Thema:

I'm not earning achievements in Minecraft on Windows 10

1. I'm not earning achievements in Minecraft on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - I'm earning achievements

2. Minecraft achievements and multiplayer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft achievements and multiplayer.: Hello, achievements in the Windows 10 version of Minecraft do not work. I tried "wsreset", reinstall the application and nothing works. My friend is not allowed to join my game, his character appears but he does not see anything in the game and in the end he gives connection...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition achievements do not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition achievements do not work: Re-installed the game, reset the Xbox settings doesn't work :( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-achievements-do-not/f47e9282-e785-4b67-966a-c4b68ce8c338
  4. Minecraft for windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for windows 10: Was gifted minecraft, redeemed the code, installed the game. Open up the game, Please purchase full game. Getting very frustrated please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-for-windows-10/51729445-cecd-4875-8180-953c47a73524"
  5. minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10: When I try to play with my friend that also has Minecraft windows 10 edition with the same version and everything its says unable to connect to world. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10/1e47ee48-1188-43b8-a273-8b28a9c948ce
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10: Last year I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 using my credentials in the microsoft store, That was for my grandson, now I would like to know if it's possible to transfer my license to "HIS" credentials?...
  7. minecraft achievements problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft achievements problem: ***The post was written in English by the original poster therefore it will be directed to the appropriate forum by the moderator*** [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Achievement is not achieved. not cheat...
  8. New 19H1 Achievement Badges for Windows 10 Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    New 19H1 Achievement Badges for Windows 10 Insiders: New achievement badges are now available for keeping your machine current with 19H1 Windows 10 Insider preview builds. Unlock each one by updating your machine with the number of builds indicated for that badge. [ATTACH] Badges are awarded weekly to Insiders. All Insider...
  9. Minecraft Java or Minecraft Window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java or Minecraft Window 10: Hiya, I seem to have bought the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft except I can't play on any servers or change my version because of this and I don't really want to pay another $40 as I have to pay for it and it is just a pain because there is a server I've been wanting to...
  10. How Windows 10 achieves its compact footprint

in Windows 10 News
    How Windows 10 achieves its compact footprint: Windows devices can be lightweight and highly mobile, yet, when you need it, have the full capabilities of the Windows OS. The Windows Storage and Deployment Teams, the people who bring modern storage APIs, Storage Sense, setup, and servicing to your phone, tablet, laptop,...