Windows 10: I'm not getting any battery warnings

Discus and support I'm not getting any battery warnings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My PC keeps shutting down at 20% and I get NO warning yet I turned it on power settings! PLEASE FIX THIS!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cocopuffs1, Dec 21, 2018.

1. I'm not getting any battery warnings

My PC keeps shutting down at 20% and I get NO warning yet I turned it on power settings! PLEASE FIX THIS!

:)

Cocopuffs1, Dec 21, 2018

2. how do I get the lap-top to give me advance warning that it is turning off when the battery is low ?

Thanks so much.

All went well till the penultimate step. It didn't give me an option to click on "battery-level warnings"

There was an option for "low battery notification" : but it said it was "on" : though the lap-top doesn't give me any notification : hence the question ?

Tim.Martindale, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    how do I get the lap-top to give me advance warning that it is turning off when the battery is low ?

Hi Tim,

Based on the details provided, you can set the battery
    notification through these steps:

• Go
      to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Power Options
      (on the laptop's power plans, the battery warning levels are set by default)

• Choose
      Change plan Settings
      (next to the active power plan).

• Click on
      Change Advanced Power Settings
      (a power options dialog box will popup)

• locate
      Battery
      and click the
      "+" sign
      to display the various options (each item has two sub items which is, one for is for when the laptop is on battery power and the other is when laptop is plugged in).

• Set the
      battery-level warnings.

• Click
      Apply
      then
      OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 21, 2018
  4. TomC23 Win User

I'm not getting any battery warnings

Laptop low battery warning

step 2: Power Option

• Press Windows Key
    • Type Power Option and press enter to open it.
    • Power Option window will open, In that expand (+) Battery
      • You can change setting.
      This option is NOT available.
    Update>>>

Version 1511 ( oss build 10586.545 )

TomC23, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

I'm not getting any battery warnings

1. I'm not getting any battery warnings - Similar Threads - I'm getting battery

2. Local Security Authority is on but I'm getting warnings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Security Authority is on but I'm getting warnings: Windows 11 Single LanguageI am getting warnings in the message center that Local Security Authority protection is off. But, when I check, it's turned on.I have toggled it on and off and rebooted - still getting the message.I don't want to dismiss the message in case there is...
  3. Local Security Authority is on but I'm getting warnings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Security Authority is on but I'm getting warnings: Windows 11 Single LanguageI am getting warnings in the message center that Local Security Authority protection is off. But, when I check, it's turned on.I have toggled it on and off and rebooted - still getting the message.I don't want to dismiss the message in case there is...
  4. I'm Not getting any Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm Not getting any Sound: I'm Not getting any Sound On My Device. Have run Troubleshooter and Reinstalled Audio Drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-getting-any-sound/937e6bab-af37-420f-8195-2e245ecdb166
  5. I'm Not getting any Sound

I'm Not getting any Sound: I'm Not getting any Sound On My Device. Have run Troubleshooter and Reinstalled Audio Drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-getting-any-sound/937e6bab-af37-420f-8195-2e245ecdb166
  6. I'm Not getting any Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Local Security Authority is on but I'm getting warnings

Local Security Authority is on but I'm getting warnings: HI,Windows 11 Pro.I am getting warnings in the message centre that Local Security Authority protection is off. But, when I check, it's turned on.I have toggled it on and off and rebooted - still getting the message.I don't want to dismiss the message in case there is an...
  8. Local Security Authority is on but I'm getting warnings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Security Authority is on but I'm getting warnings: HI,Windows 11 Pro.I am getting warnings in the message centre that Local Security Authority protection is off. But, when I check, it's turned on.I have toggled it on and off and rebooted - still getting the message.I don't want to dismiss the message in case there is an...
  9. False battery warning XPS 15. Any ideas?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    False battery warning XPS 15. Any ideas?: Hello community! I turn off my laptop with 50%, 40%, 30% or anything in between using shut down, hibernate or sleep, and when I turn it back on I get a battery warning and the battery is 1% until I plug it into the socket and the next second went back to the % it was when...
  10. Low battery warning

in Windows 10 Customization
    Low battery warning: My laptop doesn't warn me when the battery level gets to a critically low status. Where do I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-battery-warning/2b0d75fe-540b-4e49-b07e-e71efabecbb1