Windows 10: I'm not getting my code from Microsoft!

Discus and support I'm not getting my code from Microsoft! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Thanks Thrash, I'll give them a try! *Smile -Chuck Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Chuck38, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Chuck38 Win User

I'm not getting my code from Microsoft!

Thanks Thrash, I'll give them a try! *Smile

-Chuck

Chuck38, Oct 2, 2014

2. Your welcome Chuck please do buddy probably won't here from them till early next week though with the weekend and all *Sad
    But at least the ball will be rolling *Smile
    Cheers.

ThrashZone, Oct 2, 2014
  3. Chuck38 Win User
    Yep, I sent them an email early this morning and they still haven't replied. I shall look forward to Monday! *Smile

Chuck38, Oct 2, 2014
  4. I'm not getting my code from Microsoft!

From what I remember there's a vague link on the bottom to proceed anyway or something but I believe they unlocked and it worked as it was supposed to in the beginning,
    They are lock happy now days for your security :/
    Cheers.

ThrashZone, Oct 2, 2014
  5. CountMike New Member
    First one when I installed in VM worked. Today while installing on proper HDD they sent me code 4 times to 3 email accounts and they were rejected. Finally gave up and did it without one. Can't see no difference at all, with or without it.

CountMike, Oct 2, 2014
  6. I purposely gave a gmail address just to keep it away from Microsoft and the built in app,
    Also gave a false password lol for good measure then after a couple times it kicked me into the local account process which I was already using on win-8.1.. which was covered with 10 *Wink

Didn't know about the disconnect internet thing at the time :/

ThrashZone, Oct 3, 2014
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    See step 19 in the tutorial below for another way to setup Windows with a local account. *Smile

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...ll.html#step19

Brink, Oct 3, 2014
  8. I'm not getting my code from Microsoft!

Thanks Brink I did indeed use the customize settings allot more of then were turned off by me than you show *Wink
    Hum I didn't have to get a code or any of the other stuff you show :/
    Maybe it will flag me later *Smile

I did use my Hotmail account to sign into the feedback app without any issue same that was used to sign up for the tech preview download *Wink

That's a nice tutorial buddy to late in my case but I've posted it at Microsoft answers community countless times *Biggrin
    Along with a few others,
    I'll hit TechNet later *Wink
    Cheers.

ThrashZone, Oct 3, 2014
  9. Chuck38 Win User
    Microsoft has gotten back to me! *Dinesh

Chuck38, Oct 4, 2014
  10. Kari Win User
  11. Chuck38 Win User
    Oh, not with the code. I now have active support so they're gonna try to help me out.

Sorry for the confusion, I didn't explain myself properly. *Redface

Chuck38, Oct 4, 2014
  12. Chuck38 Win User
    No, it was my fault! I should have explained myself better! *Wink

Chuck38, Oct 4, 2014
  13. I'm not getting my code from Microsoft!

Good news so far time to pay the piper *Wink
    You know how the help forum works *Smile

ThrashZone, Oct 4, 2014
  14. Chuck38 Win User
    I'm managing. *Wink

Chuck38, Oct 4, 2014
  15. Chuck38 Win User
    Microsoft sent my code!

This is strange...*Confused

Chuck38, Oct 4, 2014
Thema:

I'm not getting my code from Microsoft!

1. I'm not getting my code from Microsoft! - Similar Threads - I'm getting code

2. One time code emails I'm getting from Microsoft account team

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One time code emails I'm getting from Microsoft account team: Everyday I get two or three emails saying they are giving me the one time code to log in that I requested. I have not been making these requests and wonder why I am getting these emails. Is someone trying to hack into my account?...
  3. One time code emails I'm getting from Microsoft account team

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One time code emails I'm getting from Microsoft account team: Everyday I get two or three emails saying they are giving me the one time code to log in that I requested. I have not been making these requests and wonder why I am getting these emails. Is someone trying to hack into my account?...
  4. I'm getting error code 0xc0000005 .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting error code 0xc0000005 .: automatic windows update to windows 11 is not showing on my system anymore, and when I'm using the windows update assistant I am getting an error. error code 0xc0000005 to be precise. please help me out with the same....
  5. I'm getting error code 0xc0000005 .

I'm getting error code 0xc0000005 .: automatic windows update to windows 11 is not showing on my system anymore, and when I'm using the windows update assistant I am getting an error. error code 0xc0000005 to be precise. please help me out with the same....
  6. I'm getting error code 0xc0000005 .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I'm getting this error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting this error code: Hey,My Windows just crashed and I received these messages.With this code:And this is what my Windows looked like:Any ideas to correct it so it doesn't crash ever again?Kind regards,...
  8. I'm getting this error code

I'm getting this error code: Hey,My Windows just crashed and I received these messages.With this code:And this is what my Windows looked like:Any ideas to correct it so it doesn't crash ever again?Kind regards,...
  9. Not getting codes from microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not getting codes from microsoft: I am trying to use OneDrive to store my files for windows 11 but I need to verify my account with a security code everything is fine until i realize that it never sent a code. Pls help...
  10. I'm getting the error code "0x80070015" when trying to install anything from the microsoft...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I'm getting the error code "0x80070015" when trying to install anything from the microsoft...: As the title says, I cant download anything. I've also tried running windows with limited services but that doesn't work either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-getting-the-error-code-0x80070015-when-trying/e0025747-a5fc-4520-b187-3d95da2b5202"