Windows 10: I'm not having any printer errors but see multiple error sets of 370 and 215

Discus and support I'm not having any printer errors but see multiple error sets of 370 and 215 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've checked with the manufacturer of my printer to see if there are any new driver updates and there are none. I'm not sure why my system is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rogerd49, Oct 10, 2019.

1. rogerd49 Win User

I'm not having any printer errors but see multiple error sets of 370 and 215

I've checked with the manufacturer of my printer to see if there are any new driver updates and there are none. I'm not sure why my system is continuously trying to install one or so it seems from these errors: event 215 installing printer driver & 370 verifying or regenerating a print driver package. Please advise

Thanks, Roger D

:)

rogerd49, Oct 10, 2019
  2. RexChng Win User

PrintService Error 370 and 215

Hello,

How to remove the PrintService Error 370 and 215 on Windows 10? I removed Microsoft XPS Document Writer printer and turned Windows features XPS Services and XPS viewing, but still have the error in event viewer.

How to resolve? Windows 10 + Office 2016 32-bit. Thanks in advance.

Following are details of the errors.

The print spooler failed to regenerate the printer driver information for driver Microsoft XPS Document Writer for environment Windows x64. Win32 system error code 1797 (0x705). This can occur after an operating system upgrade or because of data loss on the
    hard drive.

Installing printer driver Microsoft XPS Document Writer failed, error code 0x0, HRESULT 0x80070705. See the event user data for context information.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{8D8F4F83-3594-4F07-8369-FC3C3CAE4919}

and APPID

{F72671A9-012C-4725-9D2F-2A4D32D65169}

to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

RexChng, Oct 10, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Oct 10, 2019
  4. RexChng Win User

PrintService Error 370 and 215

Hi Sumit, I agree with you if everything works fine, I don't care the event report as well. However I met one problem on some computers, and these computers all have the printservice error. On the good computers, no these errors.

I know it might not be the root cause, however I want to clear the errors first and then trace the root cause step by step.

RexChng, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. I'm not having any printer errors but see multiple error sets of 370 and 215 - Similar Threads - I'm having printer

2. i'm having error dllhost.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i'm having error dllhost.exe: the instruction at 0x00007ff94063f751 referenced memory at 0x000000000000000. the memory could not be read . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-error-dllhostexe/79012a74-051d-4957-abee-2244a98aa15e
  3. i'm having error dllhost.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i'm having error dllhost.exe: the instruction at 0x00007ff94063f751 referenced memory at 0x000000000000000. the memory could not be read . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-error-dllhostexe/79012a74-051d-4957-abee-2244a98aa15e
  4. I'm getting multiple restart errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting multiple restart errors: I'm getting multiple windows errors. One of the most common of those is Kmode exception not handled. Others are, irql not less or equal too, bad system config info, system service exception, and "what failed: e2f68.sys". I was running windows 11 but complete reinstalled...
  5. I'm getting multiple restart errors

I'm getting multiple restart errors: I'm getting multiple windows errors. One of the most common of those is Kmode exception not handled. Others are, irql not less or equal too, bad system config info, system service exception, and "what failed: e2f68.sys". I was running windows 11 but complete reinstalled...
  6. I'm getting multiple restart errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I'm getting multiple blue screen errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting multiple blue screen errors.: I did a clean install of windows 11. I've been trying various combinations for 24 hours. But I can't get rid of the errors. Here are some of the errors I'm getting, and I'm uploading the minidump files below. Especially when installing Corsair's ICUE software, the blue...
  8. I'm getting multiple blue screen errors.

I'm getting multiple blue screen errors.: I did a clean install of windows 11. I've been trying various combinations for 24 hours. But I can't get rid of the errors. Here are some of the errors I'm getting, and I'm uploading the minidump files below. Especially when installing Corsair's ICUE software, the blue...
  9. I'm facing multiple blue screen errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm facing multiple blue screen errors: Dears,I just bought a new laptop, however, I'm currently facing multiple blue screen errors. Here are some examples:-Can someone advise?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-facing-multiple-blue-screen-errors/971543fb-469b-439d-b84b-3a830f339cc8
  10. i'm getting printer error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i'm getting printer error: Does mirosoft help fix printer errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-getting-printer-error/2bddda54-11ff-45ad-bbc8-4ec7721da68e