Windows 10: Im not in a family but it says im in one.

Discus and support Im not in a family but it says im in one. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; when my father logs on to his account,it shows that he has sent me an invite,but i cant accept because im in another one where my father is but my... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AdrianGutmann, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Im not in a family but it says im in one.

when my father logs on to his account,it shows that he has sent me an invite,but i cant accept because im in another one where my father is but my father says im not? how can i leave the current family and join his.

:)

AdrianGutmann, Feb 4, 2021
  2. Petra_023 Win User

I am getting microsoft family restrictions and im not in a family

Im getting the microsoft family notifications asking to a message to an adult meaning microsoft families has a part in this error. Im stumped

i used did use chrome to remove myself from the family im not sure if thats what you ment.

thanks,

Petra

Petra_023, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Japanese IME - How to have menus in English?

The default display language for the Microsoft IME is "Automatic", and occasionally it decides for whatever reason to change from English to Japanese or vice versa.
    At any rate, you can correct the issue without removing any language packs via the following steps. I'm going to assume that your Windows display language is in English, but your IME is set to display in Japanese.

1. Navigate thus: Control Panel -> Region & Language -> Keyboards &
      Languages -> Change Keyboards
    2. Highlight "Microsoft IME" under the Japanese (Japan) keyboard section of the "Installed services" list
    3. Select "Properties"
    4. Under the ""全股" tab, you will see an option at the bottom "メニューおよびダイアログで使用する言語" which is the IME display language option. Change this to "英語" (English) and save your changes (the buttons are in the same order as they are in the English UI, "Okay", "Cancel", "Apply", and "Help".

The next time you reopen the IME in the language bar, it should display in English.

Vector Gorgoth, Feb 4, 2021
  4. Tu Le Win User

Im not in a family but it says im in one.

IME options are missing

I'm using Windows 10 Pro. When I go to keyboard options for some languages (Simplified Chinese, Japanese, etc.), I see only some nameless keyboards, and it doesn't let me choose the MS Wubi, MS Pinyin or MS IME. Does anyone have any suggestion?

Tu Le, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

Im not in a family but it says im in one.

1. Im not in a family but it says im in one. - Similar Threads - family says

2. Family safety says give us a little while to fix thing? i cant log in to my child computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety says give us a little while to fix thing? i cant log in to my child computer: i cant log in to my child computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-safety-says-give-us-a-little-while-to-fix/b1ae93bc-76a9-41c8-94ba-cf71d1f1ba2d
  3. Family safety says give us a little while to fix thing? i cant log in to my child computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family safety says give us a little while to fix thing? i cant log in to my child computer: i cant log in to my child computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-safety-says-give-us-a-little-while-to-fix/b1ae93bc-76a9-41c8-94ba-cf71d1f1ba2d
  4. how do I leave a family, it says I don't have consent even though I am over the age 13.

how do I leave a family, it says I don't have consent even though I am over the age 13.: a long time ago I joined a family account with someone, and I can't leave even though I am over the age 13 it says I don't have consent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-leave-a-family-it-says-i-dont-have/331e13bb-51de-455d-8302-6ba2468c353a
  5. how do I leave a family, it says I don't have consent even though I am over the age 13.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I leave a family, it says I don't have consent even though I am over the age 13.: a long time ago I joined a family account with someone, and I can't leave even though I am over the age 13 it says I don't have consent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-leave-a-family-it-says-i-dont-have/331e13bb-51de-455d-8302-6ba2468c353a
  6. I got an email saying someone in my family group is no longer in the group. I don’t even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got an email saying someone in my family group is no longer in the group. I don’t even...: I got an email that one of my family members is no longer in my family group. I don’t even know what that is and the name on the email is not my family* Moved from Community Center...
  7. I got an email saying someone in my family group is no longer in the group. I don’t even...

I got an email saying someone in my family group is no longer in the group. I don’t even...: I got an email that one of my family members is no longer in my family group. I don’t even know what that is and the name on the email is not my family* Moved from Community Center...
  8. Why is it saying “Family Organizer Since 2022”?

Why is it saying “Family Organizer Since 2022”?: Hey there!Kathy here. I have had my child in a family with me, and now she’s gotten older. I tried MULTIPLE times to get rid of her and me, but it’s not working. I started at the screen for at least 2 minutes and then my brain started working. It said “Kathy- Family organizer...
  9. Why is it saying “Family Organizer Since 2022”?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why is it saying “Family Organizer Since 2022”?: Hey there!Kathy here. I have had my child in a family with me, and now she’s gotten older. I tried MULTIPLE times to get rid of her and me, but it’s not working. I started at the screen for at least 2 minutes and then my brain started working. It said “Kathy- Family organizer...
  10. Why is it saying “Family Organizer Since 2022”?

in Windows 10 Gaming