Windows 10: Im not in a microsoft family and i still have to ask for permission

Discus and support Im not in a microsoft family and i still have to ask for permission in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; For some reason, even though i'm not in a Microsoft family, I still need to ask for permission to play f%$@ing hungry shark evolution on the xbox store... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by DominicDutra, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Im not in a microsoft family and i still have to ask for permission

For some reason, even though i'm not in a Microsoft family, I still need to ask for permission to play f%$@ing hungry shark evolution on the xbox store on Windows 10! How do I fix this?!?!

:)

DominicDutra, Apr 15, 2019

2. Ask for Permission - Google Chrome

Hi Julian,

The issue regarding the permission when you're trying to use the different browser is because of the settings on
    Family and Safety. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you check if the account that you are using is already removed to the
    Family list. To remove your account to the Family, you may follow the steps below:

• Use the Adult account to log in using this link.
    • Click on the Family tab.
    • On the account that you want to remove, click More > Remove from family.
    • Then click Remove to confirm.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Microsoft family features are asking permission to use Google Chrome

Hi Joshua,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you logged in as the administrator of the computer?
    • Is it happening on all the websites that you're trying to access using Google Chrome
    • Have you tried using different browsers? If yes, are you getting the same issue?
    If you are using a child account, then probably the reason why you are having issues browsing the internet is that the parent account has set up restrictions on the websites that you can only visit. Regardless of the browser that you use every time you visit
    a website which is/are restricted, you will be required to ask permission from the parent. Only the parent account can remove the Family safety.

To learn more about Family Safety, kindly refer to this links:

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Im not in a microsoft family and i still have to ask for permission

Family safety 'ask for permission' error

Hi,

For us to effectively assist you, kindly provide us the information we need below:

• To isolate the issue, does this happen on other browsers as well?
    • Have you tried to clear the cache of the browser you're trying to use?
    • To confirm, kindly tell us how exactly have you turned off Family Safety?

We would suggest checking the other setting pages from the main family page to turn off family settings to possibly resolve this issue. kindly refer to this link

Turn off family settings in WIndows 10
    for the steps that you can follow to disable family settings.

Hope this helps and if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to post back.

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Im not in a microsoft family and i still have to ask for permission

1. Im not in a microsoft family and i still have to ask for permission - Similar Threads - microsoft family still

2. old microsoft account still asking for password

in Windows 10 Customization
    old microsoft account still asking for password: I switched to a new Microsoft account over a year ago. I switched Outlook, Office, Skype, and of course the main Microsoft account. All seem to be using the new account and they all list the new account email. However, I daily get a popup stating there is a problem with the...
  3. Why does it still ask to ask for permission even though my parent already allowed it?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why does it still ask to ask for permission even though my parent already allowed it?: Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Fortnite I need to how to fix this when I ask even though my parent already allowed it but it is still asking...
  4. Microsoft Family Features: Ask for permission on an adult account

Microsoft Family Features: Ask for permission on an adult account: I have a computer in my house that recently lost a hard drive. To fix the problem, I ended up installing a new hard drive and doing a clean install of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version. It has all the latest patches and updates installed. This clean install is only a few weeks...
  5. Microsoft Family & permission

Microsoft Family & permission: Hello, I have an Office 365 Family subscription which I share with my kids & partner and I struggle to set up permissions to limit who can see what. In details: 1/ Partner is not children's mother, so should not see the activity reports. Yet, the emails are send to both...
  6. family features are asking permission to use Chrome

family features are asking permission to use Chrome: hi I recently bought a surface pro 6 i like it but crome is not working it gives this message that goes like this: You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: (Blank) Ask by Email so I click the ask by email to see what it does and I get Something...
  7. family permissions problem

family permissions problem: Windows 10, Minecraft. ALWAYS wants to ask for permissions, profile says "always allow" but keeps asking for permissions. Have never been able to let my kid play. ANYBODY got an idea how to get this to work?...
  8. Microsoft Family Child Permissions

Microsoft Family Child Permissions: I want to block Google Hangouts which has an address of hangouts.google.com But my child needs access to Google Docs which has an address of google.com/drive My question is can I block certain sites in google.com but allow others? Thanks! Larry...
  9. Microsoft family making me ask an adult to access chrome or other websites when im an adult...

Microsoft family making me ask an adult to access chrome or other websites when im an adult...: Hi, So I didn't have anyone in my Microsoft family, I then tried to download and use chrome and it said I need to email a parent for permission, so I clicked this, and an error came up saying they're unable to do this at the time. I'm the admin on my laptop and i'm over...
  10. I do not have permission????

in Windows 10 Support
    I do not have permission????: I created a new user profile in windows 10 with administrator permission. Now when I try to access a file on drive f, I am denied permission to even open the folder. l hate windows permission, since I am the only one that has access to my computer, is there a way to...