Windows 10: I'm not recive otp on my gmail to sing in option to start laptop please help me

Discus and support I'm not recive otp on my gmail to sing in option to start laptop please help me in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I'm not recive otp on my gmail to sing in option to start laptop... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ASHU PATIDAR, May 14, 2023.

1. I'm not recive otp on my gmail to sing in option to start laptop please help me

I'm not recive otp on my gmail to sing in option to start laptop

:)

ASHU PATIDAR, May 14, 2023

2. i cant send or recive files sing bluetooth on my HTC 8s

i cant send or recive files sing bluetooth on my HTC 8s and there is no such a file explorer app

please help

mohamed tarek933, May 14, 2023
  3. 3ND
    3nd Win User
    Gmail is driving me crazy  

How Do I Remove My Email From a Spam List: All Your Questions Answered [Step-by-Step]
    could look into this ? might help ...

4. ram93 Win User

I'm not recive otp on my gmail to sing in option to start laptop please help me

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, May 14, 2023
Thema:

I'm not recive otp on my gmail to sing in option to start laptop please help me

1. I'm not recive otp on my gmail to sing in option to start laptop please help me - Similar Threads - I'm recive otp

2. Help me please with my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me please with my laptop: Hi,I have had problems with my laptop keep bringing up the boot menu? I got fed up and tried to fix it?? And I have made it worse I disabled the fast boot?And the fast startup by accident?? Please help as my laptop only has the power light but no screen?? I hope I have not...
  3. Help me please with my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help me please with my laptop: Hi,I have had problems with my laptop keep bringing up the boot menu? I got fed up and tried to fix it?? And I have made it worse I disabled the fast boot?And the fast startup by accident?? Please help as my laptop only has the power light but no screen?? I hope I have not...
  4. Help me please with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I'm not recive otp on my gmail to sing in option to start laptop please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not recive otp on my gmail to sing in option to start laptop please help me: I'm not recive otp on my gmail to sing in option to start laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-recive-otp-on-my-gmail-to-sing-in-option-to/c0edfe9a-de4c-4dbd-a6b2-af7bbedc126a
  6. I'm not recive otp on my gmail to sing in option to start laptop please help me

I'm not recive otp on my gmail to sing in option to start laptop please help me: I'm not recive otp on my gmail to sing in option to start laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-recive-otp-on-my-gmail-to-sing-in-option-to/c0edfe9a-de4c-4dbd-a6b2-af7bbedc126a
  7. please help me with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me with my laptop: hi my laptop is windows 10 2004 and nothing will work not device manger no the uptades not even the search bar or the start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-with-my-laptop/e7f89c69-50f4-404d-9314-97449dad195e
  8. please help me with my laptop

please help me with my laptop: hi my laptop is windows 10 2004 and nothing will work not device manger no the uptades not even the search bar or the start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-with-my-laptop/e7f89c69-50f4-404d-9314-97449dad195e
  9. please help me with my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Sing-in option

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sing-in option: I have an Asus Zenbook laptop and for a week my fingerprint scanner no longer works.When I go into Windows Hello Setup and set the fingerprint, following the steps, it reads nothing, I keep my finger on the button and nothing.What can I do?...