Windows 10: I'm not sure how but my screen changes to another screen

Discus and support I'm not sure how but my screen changes to another screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was playing a game yesterday and I found that my screen slid to another desktop without my knowing, please tell me if this is a feature every time i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jjake9000, Jan 13, 2021.

1. I'm not sure how but my screen changes to another screen

I was playing a game yesterday and I found that my screen slid to another desktop without my knowing, please tell me if this is a feature every time i search it up i cant find anything about it.

submitted by /u/jjake9000
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jjake9000, Jan 13, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 13, 2021
  3. N-Gen Win User
    Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

I'm not sure how but my screen changes to another screen

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

I'm not sure how but my screen changes to another screen

1. I'm not sure how but my screen changes to another screen - Similar Threads - I'm sure screen

2. I'm not sure how to get my internet drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not sure how to get my internet drivers: A couple months ago I accidentally deleted Windows 11 and used Linux for a bit and I've been wanting to move back to Windows 11 but when I install it there are no wifi drivers, I've been all around the internet trying to see what wifi drivers would work but none of them did....
  3. I'm not sure how to get my internet drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm not sure how to get my internet drivers: A couple months ago I accidentally deleted Windows 11 and used Linux for a bit and I've been wanting to move back to Windows 11 but when I install it there are no wifi drivers, I've been all around the internet trying to see what wifi drivers would work but none of them did....
  4. My screen is glitched and I'm not sure what the issue is.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is glitched and I'm not sure what the issue is.: I have never had this screen bug before. Random sites start to glitch and this red bar appears in and out. I am so confused. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-glitched-and-im-not-sure-what-the/1a84fa4a-ede0-4425-8445-106e5eb91646
  5. My screen is glitched and I'm not sure what the issue is.

My screen is glitched and I'm not sure what the issue is.: I have never had this screen bug before. Random sites start to glitch and this red bar appears in and out. I am so confused. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-glitched-and-im-not-sure-what-the/1a84fa4a-ede0-4425-8445-106e5eb91646
  6. My screen is glitched and I'm not sure what the issue is.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I'm not sure

I'm not sure: Troubleshooting detailsIf you contact your administrator, send this info to them.Copy info to clipboardI'm having a difficult time trying to connect my Note 20 to my lap top. I was sent a message with a lot of information on it so I can't paste the whole message. This is the...
  8. Blue Screen. Not sure how to fix - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen. Not sure how to fix - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hello,I recently installed a new game and a the live wallpaper engine from Steam. Since then I seem to be having crashes and one blue screen. The blue screen message was: "STOP CODE: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. What failed: wfplwfs.sys"Below are the details from event...
  9. My PC keeps blue screening and I'm not sure how to fix it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps blue screening and I'm not sure how to fix it: My PC has been blue screening on me repeatedly, while playing games, while streaming, while watching YouTube, or while I'm away from the computer. Recently its been happening while downloading games if I were to leave my PC and it goes into sleep mode. I think it might be a...
  10. Screen "splitting", not sure how to describe in short.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen "splitting", not sure how to describe in short.: On occasion my system gets a bug where it splits my screen in half, and moves the left half a bit to the right. Essentially this makes it so that there is a pixel wide line in the center of my screen missing. Not blacked out, the lines are just missing and the halves are...