Windows 10: I'm not sure if I have a virus and if so I don't know how to fix it

Discus and support I'm not sure if I have a virus and if so I don't know how to fix it in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently opened task manager to be greeted with this red tint covering some of the coloums where as before it was standard grey colour over the whole... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nick Lendrum, May 7, 2022.

1. I'm not sure if I have a virus and if so I don't know how to fix it

I recently opened task manager to be greeted with this red tint covering some of the coloums where as before it was standard grey colour over the whole interface of the task manager. I don't know if I have a virus I have done several anit malware scans and nothing has appeared. It is important to note that even when all the coloums display 0% the red tint still remains. I also recently updated to windows 11 and registered for the insider program. I'm not sure if this is a virus and if so I don't know how to remove it - please help me if you can.

:)

Nick Lendrum, May 7, 2022

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, May 7, 2022
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, May 7, 2022
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

I'm not sure if I have a virus and if so I don't know how to fix it

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, May 7, 2022
Thema:

I'm not sure if I have a virus and if so I don't know how to fix it

1. I'm not sure if I have a virus and if so I don't know how to fix it - Similar Threads - I'm sure virus

2. I have BSOD and don't know how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have BSOD and don't know how to fix: I was using my PC without any stress action just watching Youtube video on Chrome and Messenger app and my PC suddenly stopped with a half blue screen and I had to press power button to shutdown and restart. In Event viewer I got this messages:"The computer has rebooted from...
  3. I have BSOD and don't know how to fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have BSOD and don't know how to fix: I was using my PC without any stress action just watching Youtube video on Chrome and Messenger app and my PC suddenly stopped with a half blue screen and I had to press power button to shutdown and restart. In Event viewer I got this messages:"The computer has rebooted from...
  4. I'm pretty sure I don't have the Microsoft Store? How do I get it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm pretty sure I don't have the Microsoft Store? How do I get it?: I don't see the Microsoft Store in my list of apps. I'm fairly sure that Windows 11 is supposed to have it preinstalled, but it isn't. How do I get it? Windows 11 is generally a bit buggy for me. It keeps telling me that I need a new app for the 'ms-gamingoverlay' link, and...
  5. I'm pretty sure I don't have the Microsoft Store? How do I get it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm pretty sure I don't have the Microsoft Store? How do I get it?: I don't see the Microsoft Store in my list of apps. I'm fairly sure that Windows 11 is supposed to have it preinstalled, but it isn't. How do I get it? Windows 11 is generally a bit buggy for me. It keeps telling me that I need a new app for the 'ms-gamingoverlay' link, and...
  6. I don't know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix this: I tried raise FPS Valorant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this/33c6c901-76ac-4b78-97a9-346f8b8179cd
  7. I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix it: So I put my desktop on D: and now everythings screwed up and I cannot fix it anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-it/6ecc42f4-598d-444d-841e-735239c5e3c9
  8. I have a virus but I don't know if this will work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a virus but I don't know if this will work.: My cpu is overheating and I guess there is a virus making my cpu overheat. Kaspersky and defender couldn't find anything. I am planning to reset my computer and reinstall the Windows. I want to keep my files but if I keep them, will virus stay? submitted by /u/Second_Rogoue...
  9. I Have A Problem That I Don't Know How To Fix

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I Have A Problem That I Don't Know How To Fix: Umm... How do I fix "Unable to activate Windows"? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-that-i-dont-know-how-to-fix/d75cad29-f770-487e-95a1-638e0029539d
  10. I don't know if I have a virus on my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't know if I have a virus on my computer: Hello everyone, Recently after my laptop started to slow down I decided to speed up the processor by installing AMD Catalyst Control Centre for my AMD processor.When I was installing it I started to notice that the laptop sounded like it was under a load of stress . The...