Windows 10: Im not sure if there's ransomware on my mums laptop.

Discus and support Im not sure if there's ransomware on my mums laptop. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We cant even log in, it comes up with a box asking for a pin or code. Any ideas how to bypass and delete? I cant access it at all to give any further... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tracey Haigh, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Im not sure if there's ransomware on my mums laptop.

We cant even log in, it comes up with a box asking for a pin or code. Any ideas how to bypass and delete? I cant access it at all to give any further info and I know my mum wouldnt have the answerscheers

:)

Tracey Haigh, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. I have been infected with Ransomware

Oh.

I see that a Community Moderator converted your thread from a Discussion to a Question.

Do you have a question?

It is not quite clear (to me at least) why you've created this thread....

In case that you do indeed have a problem with ransomware:

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

=======================

Also suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Nov 24, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member
Thema:

Im not sure if there's ransomware on my mums laptop.

1. Im not sure if there's ransomware on my mums laptop. - Similar Threads - sure there's ransomware

2. my bios mode is legacy but im not sure if it supports UEFI. How to i know if my laptop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my bios mode is legacy but im not sure if it supports UEFI. How to i know if my laptop...: my laptop is hp pavilion sleek book 15 b002ee with intel core i5 3rd gen processor and 4 gigabytes of RAM and 500 gigabytes of Hard disk drive. Now tell me how do i know if it supports uefi or not?...
  3. I am recently been affected with a malware / ransomware which im not sure of Now I want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am recently been affected with a malware / ransomware which im not sure of Now I want to...: Hello Community,I recently encountered a malware issue on my personal system, which is running Windows 10 Home Edition. All of my drives, except for my C drive, have been locked and encrypted. You can review the details I posted on the Microsoft Community for more...
  4. I am recently been affected with a malware / ransomware which im not sure of Now I want to...

I am recently been affected with a malware / ransomware which im not sure of Now I want to...: Hello Community,I recently encountered a malware issue on my personal system, which is running Windows 10 Home Edition. All of my drives, except for my C drive, have been locked and encrypted. You can review the details I posted on the Microsoft Community for more...
  5. I am recently been affected with a malware / ransomware which im not sure of Now I want to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. my bios mode is legacy but im not sure if it supports UEFI.

my bios mode is legacy but im not sure if it supports UEFI.: im wanting to enable virtualization but thats impossible with legacy bios as the only thing in boot is troubleshoot>>>advanced options>>>startup options. and thats it, so if you know how to enable virtualization wthout need uefi please help, or if you know how to check if my...
  7. my bios mode is legacy but im not sure if it supports UEFI.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my bios mode is legacy but im not sure if it supports UEFI.: im wanting to enable virtualization but thats impossible with legacy bios as the only thing in boot is troubleshoot>>>advanced options>>>startup options. and thats it, so if you know how to enable virtualization wthout need uefi please help, or if you know how to check if my...
  8. Im not sure if there's ransomware on my mums laptop.

Im not sure if there's ransomware on my mums laptop.: We cant even log in, it comes up with a box asking for a pin or code. Any ideas how to bypass and delete? I cant access it at all to give any further info and I know my mum wouldnt have the answerscheers...
  9. Im not sure if there's ransomware on my mums laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Im not sure if there's ransomware on my mums laptop.: We cant even log in, it comes up with a box asking for a pin or code. Any ideas how to bypass and delete? I cant access it at all to give any further info and I know my mum wouldnt have the answerscheers...
  10. Im stuck on Blue Screen loop for 2 hours please help ! (This is my mums laptop she needs it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im stuck on Blue Screen loop for 2 hours please help ! (This is my mums laptop she needs it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dennomanio [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3faa2/im_stuck_on_blue_screen_loop_for_2_hours_please/