Windows 10: I'm not sure on which email account I bought Sea of Thieves on.

Discus and support I'm not sure on which email account I bought Sea of Thieves on. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Over a year ago I bought Sea of Thieves, and in September I fully reset my computer because I my computer was starting to feel slow and I wanted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JamesGarito, Jul 2, 2021.

1. I'm not sure on which email account I bought Sea of Thieves on.

Over a year ago I bought Sea of Thieves, and in September I fully reset my computer because I my computer was starting to feel slow and I wanted to clear any files I didn't know about that were taking up space on my hard drive. After I reset my computer, I signed into all of my accounts including my Xbox and Microsoft store account. I noticed that I didn't have Sea of Thieves anymore on my Microsoft store account but on my Xbox account I could still see that I owned the game. I tried to launch it from the Xbox app but I wasn't able to, I tried out different emails but none of them had Sea of T

:)

JamesGarito, Jul 2, 2021
  2. Mala_S Win User

Unable to download Sea of Thieves from Store

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

Kindly follow the below steps.

Step 1: Launch Microsoft Store and click on the Account icon on the top right corner of Microsoft Store.

Step 2: Enter the email address that you used during the purchase of Sea Of Thieves game. (The email address that you have received as purchase verification mail for Sea Of Thieves).

Step 3: Once you have logged into Microsoft Store, search for Sea Of Thieves game by clicking on the Search bar on the top right corner of Microsoft Store.

Step 4: Select the Sea Of Thieves game, download and install.

Regards,

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jul 2, 2021
  3. sea of thieves

Today I downloaded sea of thieves on my windows 10. I opened sea of thieves and it suddenly closed the game after a split second, I tried multiple times but got nothing, any suggestions?

FatFishTank, Jul 2, 2021
  4. I'm not sure on which email account I bought Sea of Thieves on.

Sea of Thieves not available?

Hi HideTheHorizon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the Microsoft Store app doesn't work as it should.

• Have you signed in to the same account that was used for purchase?

Suggest you to refer to the following information from this article
    "To find out what regions you can purchase Sea of Thieves in, and what languages are currently supported refer to the useful articles on the Sea of Thieves".

Sea of Thieves FAQ: Xbox Support

Troubleshoot problems with Xbox Play Anywhere games:
    Xbox Support

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jul 2, 2021
Thema:

I'm not sure on which email account I bought Sea of Thieves on.

1. I'm not sure on which email account I bought Sea of Thieves on. - Similar Threads - I'm sure email

2. Sea Of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea Of Thieves: So I was installing sea of thieves and my computer shut down.... I went back to continue the install nothing was there and all those files that were installed are still on my PC and I cant find them.....
  3. Sea Of Thieves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves: So I was installing sea of thieves and my computer shut down.... I went back to continue the install nothing was there and all those files that were installed are still on my PC and I cant find them.....
  4. Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves: Hi,I am unable to install Sea od Thieves. Every time I try to install it the download errors with error code 0x80070005 and this message which isn't useful whatsoever. I've have searched online for this error code and tried the few steps I have found but nothing has worked...
  5. Bought Sea of thieves for Windows, did not recieve it.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought Sea of thieves for Windows, did not recieve it.: Hello,As the title states i've bought Sea of thieves even though i had purchased the game about a year ago. But since ive upgraded my pc i cant locate it in my games list, so i just went ahead and bought another copy. Sadly i did not recieve the game after payment has...
  6. I bought Sea of Thieves and didn't recieve the game.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Sea of Thieves and didn't recieve the game.: Today I've bought sea of thieves from microsoft store [the method of payment was paysafecard code], after I submitted the code, I headed back to the game page and button was still saying "BUY", I checked Order history, nothing. I paid 150 PLN which is about 31$, I need fast...
  7. Sea Of Thieves

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sea Of Thieves: I downloaded Sea of Thieves 2 days ago and have played it for few hours since downloading.. BUT now I try to play and my computer is telling me my "video driver needs updating" How do I fix this? And why was it playable yesterday but not today? I've checked...
  8. I bought Sea of Thieves but it doesnt say I own it?

I bought Sea of Thieves but it doesnt say I own it?: And on a side note, this is still happening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/so-basically-my-windows-store-will-open-and-then/bbd9e7e5-d0b3-477e-a953-3b561d0e11db?tm=1567627197049[ATTACH]...
  9. Sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves: I dont own a Xbox. I downloaded "Sea of thieves" but it takes me to xbox sign in and cant go anywhere. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/05e046b7-1e1c-4ecd-b37c-adab47c64d8c
  10. Sea of thieves

Sea of thieves: I bought sea of thieves for pc and xbox but I don't know how to download it for pc, pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/a3ba58b5-5e5c-4c6e-b0dc-691bbfe74fdb"