Windows 10: I'm not sure what's the issue actually but it kinda annoyed me for quite a while. Anyone...

Discus and support I'm not sure what's the issue actually but it kinda annoyed me for quite a while. Anyone... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; looks like it got magnified? Missing :Missing Previous, Play/Pause and Next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by _ec_, Aug 3, 2021.

1. _ec_ Win User

I'm not sure what's the issue actually but it kinda annoyed me for quite a while. Anyone...

looks like it got magnified? Missing :Missing Previous, Play/Pause and Next

:)

_ec_, Aug 3, 2021

2. Issues with Radeon 7400 M graphics in windows 10

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the post. The problem seems to be from Microsoft . I have followed below steps

• I have downloaded the software Leshcat’s Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL from leshcatlabs.net
    • I have unistalled all my graphics softwares and drivers related to radeon 7400 M.
    • The Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL contains both intel and radeon drivers. So install intel drivers and reboot.
    • install radeon drivers and reboot.
    Now my system seems to be perfectly fine and no issues with drivers. Booting normally with out any issues. I turned on windows update and 7400 M drivers automatically installed from Microsoft.

After the reboot again the same problem. Now I am not sure how can I disable to download only 7400 M updates keeping all other updates on.

kindly suggest.

ShashikanthSrinivas, Aug 3, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 3, 2021
  4. I'm not sure what's the issue actually but it kinda annoyed me for quite a while. Anyone...

Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

I'm not sure what's the issue actually but it kinda annoyed me for quite a while. Anyone...

1. I'm not sure what's the issue actually but it kinda annoyed me for quite a while. Anyone... - Similar Threads - I'm sure what's

2. Family safety actually annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety actually annoying: It limited SO SO MANY websites, I'm a middle schooler who just like to play on my laptop- but sometimes, i also read books online. Like... the website have a "bookmark" section, family safety limited it. Like, microsoft. What is so dangerous about book marking books. And it...
  3. Family safety actually annoying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family safety actually annoying: It limited SO SO MANY websites, I'm a middle schooler who just like to play on my laptop- but sometimes, i also read books online. Like... the website have a "bookmark" section, family safety limited it. Like, microsoft. What is so dangerous about book marking books. And it...
  4. My screen is glitched and I'm not sure what the issue is.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is glitched and I'm not sure what the issue is.: I have never had this screen bug before. Random sites start to glitch and this red bar appears in and out. I am so confused. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-glitched-and-im-not-sure-what-the/1a84fa4a-ede0-4425-8445-106e5eb91646
  5. My screen is glitched and I'm not sure what the issue is.

My screen is glitched and I'm not sure what the issue is.: I have never had this screen bug before. Random sites start to glitch and this red bar appears in and out. I am so confused. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-glitched-and-im-not-sure-what-the/1a84fa4a-ede0-4425-8445-106e5eb91646
  6. My screen is glitched and I'm not sure what the issue is.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I'm not sure

I'm not sure: Troubleshooting detailsIf you contact your administrator, send this info to them.Copy info to clipboardI'm having a difficult time trying to connect my Note 20 to my lap top. I was sent a message with a lot of information on it so I can't paste the whole message. This is the...
  8. Keyboard issue. Kinda.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard issue. Kinda.: I am working on a hp Pavillion. 8x360. When trying to log into it. It asks for a pin. when I try to enter it, nothing show in the window. When I try to use the virtual keypad, still nothing takes. Next step is to log in with other methods. Ie. password. The first character of...
  9. Not quite sure what's going on here

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not quite sure what's going on here: [ATTACH] I load a website, and get about 50 of these in one go, instantly. That entire black border is just popup stacked on popup. How do I stop this from happening altogether? PS - I have clicked 'Yes' and 'View Certificate' and even installed the certificate at points...
  10. Can anyone please help me with this not sure what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone please help me with this not sure what to do: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bm098g [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hd8j6j/can_anyone_please_help_me_with_this_not_sure_what/