Windows 10: I'm not understand why some Roblox games not launching ?

Discus and support I'm not understand why some Roblox games not launching ? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I enter any Roblox game, I enter the game at the loading screen for 2 or 3 milliseconds. It why? Please fix it.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Am Good boi, Nov 9, 2020.

1. I'm not understand why some Roblox games not launching ?

When I enter any Roblox game, I enter the game at the loading screen for 2 or 3 milliseconds. It why? Please fix it.

:)

Am Good boi, Nov 9, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, Nov 9, 2020
  4. I'm not understand why some Roblox games not launching ?

Launching games

Hi Wesley,

Windows 10 is gamer-friendly by design. If an issue like being unable to launch a game happens, it can be caused by outdated display driver or other factors that cause conflict when launching the app. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask for additional
    information. Please answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you getting an error message when launching the game?
    • Have you made any changes to the settings or installed updates prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What specific games are you having issues with?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

I'm not understand why some Roblox games not launching ?

1. I'm not understand why some Roblox games not launching ? - Similar Threads - I'm understand why

2. Roblox not launching when opening a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox not launching when opening a game: So ive been having this issue with windows update whenever I open it it gives me an error saying Can not find script file C\Users\-\Appdata\Local\Temp\creamphone564570.vbs and i think this is related to my last issue, and on top of that i know that this is a virus but i do...
  3. Roblox not launching when opening a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox not launching when opening a game: So ive been having this issue with windows update whenever I open it it gives me an error saying Can not find script file C\Users\-\Appdata\Local\Temp\creamphone564570.vbs and i think this is related to my last issue, and on top of that i know that this is a virus but i do...
  4. roblox not launching

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    roblox not launching: Hi my roblox game on the Microsoft store isn't launching for some reason but it used to work I tried reinstalling and nothing works it closes the app when I try to open it....
  5. roblox not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox not launching: Hi my roblox game on the Microsoft store isn't launching for some reason but it used to work I tried reinstalling and nothing works it closes the app when I try to open it....
  6. roblox not launching

7. some games dont launch

some games dont launch: hi so some of my games dont launch on windows 11 for me like call of duty bo3 and sometimes through xbox app games get deleted by it self if anyone could help i would be pleased...
  8. Why are some games launching and other games are NOT launching? - Windows 10 Pro Version...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why are some games launching and other games are NOT launching? - Windows 10 Pro Version...: I have been enjoying the AMD Radeon Driver 21.6.2 because of support for Vulkan Ray Tracing in Doom Eternal. All was going well Friday night on July 9, 2021 while playing Doom Eternal. Then got off Doom to hangout with some friends on Discord. Then after the Discord hangout,...
  9. Roblox Freezing When Trying To Launch Game On Roblox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox Freezing When Trying To Launch Game On Roblox: I've been having a problem lately where when I try to launch a game on Roblox, the application freezes. I have not used Roblox on the Microsoft store before, but when I try to, this happens. The application runs fine, but when I try to join a game it just freezes and I cant...
  10. Some steam games will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some steam games will not launch: When I launch some games, they do not open with video; the audio plays but the video is just flashing static that looks like my screen is going to crash. This doesn't happen with every game, just some of them. I don't think it's to do with graphics settings because it can run...