Windows 10: Im not very smart.

Discus and support Im not very smart. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; What is the difference between a backup, and a restore point? and which should I use to save all my files in case something were to happen? submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ForkyH, Sep 27, 2020.

1. /u/ForkyH Win User

Im not very smart.

What is the difference between a backup, and a restore point? and which should I use to save all my files in case something were to happen?

submitted by /u/ForkyH
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ForkyH, Sep 27, 2020

2. Smart TV

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your Smart TV?
    • Have you tried checking with your Smart TV's manufacturer if there were any available firmware updates?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Im not very smart.

Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone

Read more: Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone | Windows Central

Brink, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Im not very smart.

1. Im not very smart. - Similar Threads - very smart

2. Very slow internet access for one of my computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow internet access for one of my computers: My computer is running Windows 10 Pro but can't seem to get a stable access to the internet. Most times I get a "can't reach the internet" type of response after it times out. Other times it eventually connects.Pings within my network vary from 2ms to several thousand ms,...
  3. Very slow internet access for one of my computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow internet access for one of my computers: My computer is running Windows 10 Pro but can't seem to get a stable access to the internet. Most times I get a "can't reach the internet" type of response after it times out. Other times it eventually connects.Pings within my network vary from 2ms to several thousand ms,...
  4. Very slow internet access for one of my computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Mega slow USB speed in normal Windows 10 mode, but very good in Safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mega slow USB speed in normal Windows 10 mode, but very good in Safe mode: Hello I need help.I have very slow speed with any USB flash memory and very good speed if it is external HDD.If I boot to Safe mode the speed of the same USB flash memory is perfect!Here are the screenshoots to compare:Normal mode:Safe mode:...
  6. Mega slow USB speed in normal Windows 10 mode, but very good in Safe mode

Mega slow USB speed in normal Windows 10 mode, but very good in Safe mode: Hello I need help.I have very slow speed with any USB flash memory and very good speed if it is external HDD.If I boot to Safe mode the speed of the same USB flash memory is perfect!Here are the screenshoots to compare:Normal mode:Safe mode:...
  7. Mega slow USB speed in normal Windows 10 mode, but very good in Safe mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Clicked once and gives me option to rename very annoying, please help! windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicked once and gives me option to rename very annoying, please help! windows 11: Whenever i single click on anythingfilefoldergameit automatically want to rename it this is very annoyingplease helpWindows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clicked-once-and-gives-me-option-to-rename-very/930671fa-2351-46bc-9247-16931c177524
  9. Clicked once and gives me option to rename very annoying, please help! windows 11

Clicked once and gives me option to rename very annoying, please help! windows 11: Whenever i single click on anythingfilefoldergameit automatically want to rename it this is very annoyingplease helpWindows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clicked-once-and-gives-me-option-to-rename-very/930671fa-2351-46bc-9247-16931c177524
  10. Percentage of my components being used is very low, yet my whole computer is laging. Why?

Percentage of my components being used is very low, yet my whole computer is laging. Why?: Percentage of my components being used is very low, yet my whole computer is laging. My temperature does not seems to be high either. When I restart its the lags are gone for a moment, but then it comes back. Its lagging even when I don't do anything and close everything and...