Windows 10: I’m on PS4 and I PS4 am trying to join my friends PC world in Minecraft and I cannot

Discus and support I’m on PS4 and I PS4 am trying to join my friends PC world in Minecraft and I cannot in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We cannot seem to find a fix for this, yet the update has been out for a few months now. Every time he sends me an invite, I am told that I “Cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Spiritstar, May 27, 2020.

1. I’m on PS4 and I PS4 am trying to join my friends PC world in Minecraft and I cannot

We cannot seem to find a fix for this, yet the update has been out for a few months now. Every time he sends me an invite, I am told that I “Cannot join this specific server”. Also, after adding him as a friend, he does not show in my friends list as online, when he clearly is. Can anyone help us find a fix for this mess? We just want to play Minecraft together.

:)

Spiritstar, May 27, 2020
  2. [ ]
    [ ] Win User

Minecraft ps4 not able to join ps4 Minecraft friends world

Cant join my friend on minecraft ps4 we both play on ps4 but cant join each others world

3. Doms862 Win User
    Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4

My friend and I are both on ps4, with the same version of minecraft, and both have Microsoft accounts and everything, and we still cant join each other's worlds, I'm so frustrated

Doms862, May 27, 2020
  4. I’m on PS4 and I PS4 am trying to join my friends PC world in Minecraft and I cannot

Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4

I am having the same on ps4 trying to connect to other ps4 worlds. All my other friends can join each other with the new update but i have been unable to join. Me and my friend went to the old version and i joined right away. Must be something with the
    update? If there is a fix please let me know!

PinCart65442307, May 27, 2020
Thema:

I’m on PS4 and I PS4 am trying to join my friends PC world in Minecraft and I cannot

1. I’m on PS4 and I PS4 am trying to join my friends PC world in Minecraft and I cannot - Similar Threads - I’m PS4 PS4

2. Minecraft on PS4, unable to join a world, but it says not invited to join server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on PS4, unable to join a world, but it says not invited to join server: My sister and I got my parents into playing Minecraft. My dad bought my mum a PS4 so they could play together without having to share a screen. They would play their first world together often, until she wasn't allowed to join the world. My sister and I can join the world,...
  3. Minecraft on PS4, unable to join a world, but it says not invited to join server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft on PS4, unable to join a world, but it says not invited to join server: My sister and I got my parents into playing Minecraft. My dad bought my mum a PS4 so they could play together without having to share a screen. They would play their first world together often, until she wasn't allowed to join the world. My sister and I can join the world,...
  4. I cant join my ps4 friend on minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant join my ps4 friend on minecraft: So basically, since it is now possible to crossplay with PS4 and all other Bedrock platforms, my friend on PS4 got really excited, and wanted to try it out with me I am on Windows 10 Edition. So he did what he was suppost to, created a microsoft account, linked it, added me...
  5. I Nintendo Switch cant join my friend's PS4 minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Nintendo Switch cant join my friend's PS4 minecraft world: so basically, my friend who plays on ps4 made a minecraft world. normally if i cant join, he just restarts his ps4 and i try to join again, after a couple times of doing that, i can usually join. Just today, however, i kept trying to join, but it wasnt working, we tried for...
  6. Minecraft PC to PS4.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PC to PS4.: Hello, I was wondering if there is any known way to transfer a PC world, java or bedrock, to PS4? I built a map that I was hoping to use PS vita/ps4/ps4 transfer to move it to ps4, But sadly, this feature was removed. Any known way to transfer it from PC to ps4? At all?...
  7. I can't add my PS4 friend on Minecraft on my Switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't add my PS4 friend on Minecraft on my Switch: On my Nintendo Switch minecraft, I want to add my friend who plays minecraft on PS4 but when i try and search up his gamertag, it comes up with 'Gamertag Not Found'. How do I add him?...
  8. PS4 Minecraft Worlds not showing on PC v.1.14.20

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 Minecraft Worlds not showing on PC v.1.14.20: So I have been trying to get a straight answer from Mojang on my problem and after waiting more then a month for a response they sent me a generic email that did not help at all. My problem is this: I have updated my PS4 Minecraft to the most recent version and synced my...
  9. minecraft pc and ps4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft pc and ps4: if I own Minecraft on ps4 then does that mean I can use that account to play Minecraft on pc because Minecraft ps4 has bedrock edition now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-pc-and-ps4/fc8735dd-584b-473f-8470-a56cfd91cc92
  10. Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4: So basically, since it is now possible to crossplay with PS4 and all other Bedrock platforms, my friend on PS4 got really excited, and wanted to try it out with me (I am on Windows 10 Edition). So he did what he was suppost to, created a microsoft account, linked it, added me...