Windows 10: I'm on Windows 10, and two YouTube videos started playing by themselves, both at random...

Discus and support I'm on Windows 10, and two YouTube videos started playing by themselves, both at random... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm using chrome, and the videos are in different tabs in minimized windows. My laptop was closed at the time, but it was on when I woke up, and was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zatratbat, Jan 15, 2020.

1. I'm on Windows 10, and two YouTube videos started playing by themselves, both at random...

I'm using chrome, and the videos are in different tabs in minimized windows. My laptop was closed at the time, but it was on when I woke up, and was playing two videos at the same time. They were videos I was watching earlier, and it looks like they started at different times.

Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/Zatratbat
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Zatratbat, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Nafine Win User

Troubleshooting help: YouTube videos won't play on Windows 10 PC

I just got a new Windows 10 PC & I'm finding that it won't play YouTube videos. Specifically YouTube. In the video area the loading indicator circles indefinitely and I see this message...

Additional info & steps I've tried...

• Netflix plays flawlessly
    • Other Macs, PCs, iOS & Android devices on the same network play YouTube videos no problem
    • I restarted the machine
    • Restarted the cable modem
    • The machine can do other Internet stuff fine -- browse websites, email, etc.
    • I cleared the browser cache & browsing data
    • I tried a different browser (I tried Chrome & MS Edge)
    • I looked under "Windows Defender Security Center > App & browser control" but I don't see anything there about blocking videos.
    • Turned off ad blocker
    • Tried connecting via Ethernet and wi-fi
    • No peripherals connected to the machine

System info

Gigabyte Aero 15x
    Windows 10 Pro

Version 1803

Installed on 8/14/2018

OS build 17134.228

Any help, advice, or further troubleshooting steps would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Nafine, Jan 15, 2020
  3. YouTube videos not playing on Nokia Lumia

I have a Nokia Lumia 635 with Windows 8.1, and recently I'm getting a "this video is not playable" message on some videos on YouTube, mostly studio tracks. They play on my pc though. Is it YouTube or is it my phone? Is there anything I can do about it?
    The videos are in my likes list but I cant watch them on my phone. Unplayable videos used to not come up in search results either and now they do as of the last few days. : ( Suggestions?

Brightphoebus, Jan 15, 2020
  4. I'm on Windows 10, and two YouTube videos started playing by themselves, both at random...

X2 cannot play YouTube videos

My Nokia X2 RM-1013 phone cannot play videos on YouTube website. This website is crucially important for me.

Suggestion: What about creating a programme to use some windows feature to allow the phone to access and play the YouTube videos, or else you could create a Nokia YouTube app for the X2 phone?

Samson2015, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

I'm on Windows 10, and two YouTube videos started playing by themselves, both at random...

1. I'm on Windows 10, and two YouTube videos started playing by themselves, both at random... - Similar Threads - I'm YouTube videos

2. Youtube video not playing in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Youtube video not playing in windows 11: I have issue with youtube videos. Whenever I turn on my laptop, sometimes the youtube video plays normally but sometimes it just won't play. all the comments and everythings are loaded but the video keeps on buffering. THIS DOENOT HAPPEN ALL THE TIMES. SOMETIMES IT PLAYS ANS...
  3. Youtube video not playing in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Youtube video not playing in windows 11: I have issue with youtube videos. Whenever I turn on my laptop, sometimes the youtube video plays normally but sometimes it just won't play. all the comments and everythings are loaded but the video keeps on buffering. THIS DOENOT HAPPEN ALL THE TIMES. SOMETIMES IT PLAYS ANS...
  4. Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome: I have been experiencing BSOD's lately when using Youtube on chrome. In line with the title, this BSOD occurs without any warning or any sort of performance drops, it just randomly and instantaneously happens. Also, I haven't tested if it is only limited to Youtube and...
  5. Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome: I have been experiencing BSOD's lately when using Youtube on chrome. In line with the title, this BSOD occurs without any warning or any sort of performance drops, it just randomly and instantaneously happens. Also, I haven't tested if it is only limited to Youtube and...
  6. Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Random crashes from playing Youtube Videos, BSOD Video TDR Failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random crashes from playing Youtube Videos, BSOD Video TDR Failure: My computer is having crashes almost everyday, it's related to the graphics card. Please help.Dump file:https://www.dropbox.com/s/r04h95ys8y26til/062821-9875-01.zip?dl=0...
  8. YouTube Videos are not Playing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    YouTube Videos are not Playing: [ATTACH] See the white space instead video. that's my problem guys. Yesterday Everything was fine but toady when I tried to play any video on YouTube this was happening also comment section doesn't get loaded. and its just happening with YouTube only, other video websites...
  9. Won't play YouTube video

in Windows 10 Customization
    Won't play YouTube video: we set up restrictions when purchased the laptop. how do we now release the restrictions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-play-youtube-video/141a4a2f-5518-4d70-aafb-c06e593bbaa7
  10. Youtube videos will not play the video part

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube videos will not play the video part: When I try to watch videos on youtube, I only get the opening picture or a black screen. The audio plays fine. Is there something I need to reset? 96826