Windows 10: I'm on Windows 10, and two YouTube videos started playing by themselves, both at random...

Discus and support I'm on Windows 10, and two YouTube videos started playing by themselves, both at random... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm using chrome, and the videos are in different tabs in minimized windows. My laptop was closed at the time, but it was on when I woke up, and was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zatratbat, Jan 15, 2020 at 8:07 AM.

1. I'm on Windows 10, and two YouTube videos started playing by themselves, both at random...

I'm using chrome, and the videos are in different tabs in minimized windows. My laptop was closed at the time, but it was on when I woke up, and was playing two videos at the same time. They were videos I was watching earlier, and it looks like they started at different times.

Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/Zatratbat
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Zatratbat, Jan 15, 2020 at 8:07 AM
  2. Nafine Win User

Troubleshooting help: YouTube videos won't play on Windows 10 PC

I just got a new Windows 10 PC & I'm finding that it won't play YouTube videos. Specifically YouTube. In the video area the loading indicator circles indefinitely and I see this message...

Additional info & steps I've tried...

• Netflix plays flawlessly
    • Other Macs, PCs, iOS & Android devices on the same network play YouTube videos no problem
    • I restarted the machine
    • Restarted the cable modem
    • The machine can do other Internet stuff fine -- browse websites, email, etc.
    • I cleared the browser cache & browsing data
    • I tried a different browser (I tried Chrome & MS Edge)
    • I looked under "Windows Defender Security Center > App & browser control" but I don't see anything there about blocking videos.
    • Turned off ad blocker
    • Tried connecting via Ethernet and wi-fi
    • No peripherals connected to the machine

System info

Gigabyte Aero 15x
    Windows 10 Pro

Version 1803

Installed on 8/14/2018

OS build 17134.228

Any help, advice, or further troubleshooting steps would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

3. YouTube videos not playing on Nokia Lumia

I have a Nokia Lumia 635 with Windows 8.1, and recently I'm getting a "this video is not playable" message on some videos on YouTube, mostly studio tracks. They play on my pc though. Is it YouTube or is it my phone? Is there anything I can do about it?
    The videos are in my likes list but I cant watch them on my phone. Unplayable videos used to not come up in search results either and now they do as of the last few days. : ( Suggestions?

Brightphoebus, Jan 15, 2020 at 8:10 AM
  4. I'm on Windows 10, and two YouTube videos started playing by themselves, both at random...

X2 cannot play YouTube videos

My Nokia X2 RM-1013 phone cannot play videos on YouTube website. This website is crucially important for me.

Suggestion: What about creating a programme to use some windows feature to allow the phone to access and play the YouTube videos, or else you could create a Nokia YouTube app for the X2 phone?

Thema:

I'm on Windows 10, and two YouTube videos started playing by themselves, both at random...

1. I'm on Windows 10, and two YouTube videos started playing by themselves, both at random... - Similar Threads - I'm YouTube videos

2. Issues while playing videos on YouTube

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues while playing videos on YouTube: Whenever I try to watch videos on youtube, my laptop won't play them and just keep loading. Every time I try, the audio function stops working and then the video will play. I have ran the troubleshoot for the audio and it says it's fixed but then the video won't play again....
  3. Windows 10 screen flashes when playing Youtube video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 screen flashes when playing Youtube video: I am using a laptop running Windows 10 and I am having a problem. When I watch a Youtube video using the Chrome browser and my screen blinks black every time I go back to the video playing window. My device has two GPUs, one from Intel and one from Nvidia. Look forward to the...
  4. Not able to play Youtube videos in Edge windows10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to play Youtube videos in Edge windows10: Dear Team, Unable to play youtube videos in Edge browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/not-able-to-play-youtube-videos-in-edge-windows10/0d39e71f-ce2d-40e6-af07-c8398bbe37cf
  5. YouTube videos do not play in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube videos do not play in Chrome: Hello Everybody! Today I wanted to watch some YouTube videos but the videos never played. If I press the Play button it doesn't play but I can drag the slider around. It has been happening for a few days and it's getting really annoying! Sometimes videos will play and...
  6. Youtube videos will not play the video part

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube videos will not play the video part: When I try to watch videos on youtube, I only get the opening picture or a black screen. The audio plays fine. Is there something I need to reset? 96826
  7. Random BSOD Critical Structure Error while playing videos on youtube

Random BSOD Critical Structure Error while playing videos on youtube: Im getting some random BSOD when im watching a video on youtube can someone help me figure out the problem? here are my files: 55836
  8. Crashed while playing a Youtube video

Crashed while playing a Youtube video: I was watching Youtube on Chrome when it happened. I walked away from my computer so I'm not positive as to what else might have been open. I think 5KPlayer (a video player for Windows 10) was open too (per the system tray icon). Steam might have also been running. I got the...
  9. Random BSOD while watching Youtube video

Random BSOD while watching Youtube video: Was watching a Youtube video when suddenly I got this BSOD called UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION Thanks in advance! 32640
  10. Windows 10 crashing while playing youtube videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 crashing while playing youtube videos: Hi All, I have recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Since the upgrade I have been having problems with Windows 10 installation. The latest among these is that Windows 10 crashes after playing youtube videos for sometime with BSOD. In the message it says...