Windows 10: I'm on Windows10. How do I find the results for Windows Offline Scan.

Discus and support I'm on Windows10. How do I find the results for Windows Offline Scan. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've just ran Window Security Offline Scan but I can't find the results. I've found the same question and an answer posed from 2019 in the Microsoft... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Charlotte Ostrowski1, May 25, 2023.

1. I'm on Windows10. How do I find the results for Windows Offline Scan.

I've just ran Window Security Offline Scan but I can't find the results. I've found the same question and an answer posed from 2019 in the Microsoft Community, but it is 4 years out of date and not very helpful.Thanks!

:)

Charlotte Ostrowski1, May 25, 2023

2. Windows Defender Offline scan results?

Just performed a Windows Defender Offline scan and the system rebooted afterwards. How can I check the results since the scan did not indicate any results from the offline scan?

win10freak, May 25, 2023
  3. Windows Defender Offline Scan results?

Just did a Windows Defender Offline Scan and wondering what the results are?
    All it showed during the scan was how many files are being scanned and the percentage completed.
    That is all.

Even if no threats were detected, at least it should notify that no threats were detected during the Offline Scan.

win10freak, May 25, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

I'm on Windows10. How do I find the results for Windows Offline Scan.

Windows Defender Offline Scan results?

Ok. I found the log file for a Windows Defender Offline Scan.

It's a MPLog-YYYYMMDD-HHMMSS.log file located in the C:\Windows\Microsoft Antimalware\Support folder.

You will notice D:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Offline Scanner towards the top in the opened log file.

I'm on Windows10.  How do I find the results for Windows Offline Scan. 253071d1572534409t-windows-defender-offline-scan-results-windows_defender_offline_scan_log_file.png

I'm on Windows10.  How do I find the results for Windows Offline Scan. 53072d1572534415t-windows-defender-offline-scan-results-windows_defender_offline_scan_log_file-2.png

Brink, May 25, 2023
Thema:

I'm on Windows10. How do I find the results for Windows Offline Scan.

1. I'm on Windows10. How do I find the results for Windows Offline Scan. - Similar Threads - I'm Windows10 find

2. I'm on Windows10. How do I find the results for Windows Offline Scan.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm on Windows10. How do I find the results for Windows Offline Scan.: I've just ran Window Security Offline Scan but I can't find the results. I've found the same question and an answer posed from 2019 in the Microsoft Community, but it is 4 years out of date and not very helpful.Thanks!...
  3. I'm on Windows10. How do I find the results for Windows Offline Scan.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm on Windows10. How do I find the results for Windows Offline Scan.: I've just ran Window Security Offline Scan but I can't find the results. I've found the same question and an answer posed from 2019 in the Microsoft Community, but it is 4 years out of date and not very helpful.Thanks!...
  4. Where can I find Windows Defender Offline Scan results?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find Windows Defender Offline Scan results?: Hello, I have done offline scans in the past but I cant find the results for them, any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-windows-defender-offline-scan/f134e268-a697-4079-83aa-1fd89777328b
  5. Where can I find Windows Defender Offline Scan results?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find Windows Defender Offline Scan results?: Hello, I have done offline scans in the past but I cant find the results for them, any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-windows-defender-offline-scan/f134e268-a697-4079-83aa-1fd89777328b
  6. I can't find the Defender Offline scan results.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't find the Defender Offline scan results.: Hello. I started an offline scan using the Windows Defender in offline mode. The scan was successful, but I dint gat notification, and Windows didnt open a .txt file where the results are. I checked the following path:Windows Defender -> Virus & threat protection ->...
  7. no scan results for defender offline scan

no scan results for defender offline scan: After performing an offline scan, after rebooting I cannot find the results for the scan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/no-scan-results-for-defender-offline-scan/cf4765f0-7e06-4d9d-a736-39f1b8e4c695
  8. Windows Defender Offline Scan results?

Windows Defender Offline Scan results?: Just did a Windows Defender Offline Scan and wondering what the results are? All it showed during the scan was how many files are being scanned and the percentage completed. That is all. Even if no threats were detected, at least it should notify that no threats were...
  9. Windows Defender Offline scan results?

Windows Defender Offline scan results?: Just performed a Windows Defender Offline scan and the system rebooted afterwards. How can I check the results since the scan did not indicate any results from the offline scan? 129683
  10. Ran Offline Virus Scan, Can Find No Results of Scan

Ran Offline Virus Scan, Can Find No Results of Scan: Windows 10 Pro: Tried running an offline scan today on a newly-built PC. When I returned I found Windows had booted to the desktop but there was no 'results' report on what offline scan had found or didn't find. How do I get the results of an offline scan?...