Windows 10: I'm only able to click and use my mouse with ONE program taskbar and other programs dont...

Discus and support I'm only able to click and use my mouse with ONE program taskbar and other programs dont... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Around 3 days ago I started having an issue where my mouse wouldn't work with anything except some random program that I was using at the time.I'd play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DustPan996, Jun 9, 2021.

1. I'm only able to click and use my mouse with ONE program taskbar and other programs dont...

Around 3 days ago I started having an issue where my mouse wouldn't work with anything except some random program that I was using at the time.I'd play somethingAlt + tab to go on discordThe taskbar and discord didn't highlight or interact with my cursor at all but the game I was playing worked fineI closed the game and suddenly everything was working with my mouse again The next thing I clicked was then the only thing that worked with my mouseI thought the issue was with the game but it soon started happening with my browser and discord too.The keyboard still works with anythingOne person h

:)

DustPan996, Jun 9, 2021

2. MICROSOFT MOUSE PROGRAM

I TRIED BOTH SUGGESTIONS WITH NO RESOLUTION.

I CAN NOT IDENTIFY THE MICROSOFT MOUSE PROGRAM ON MY LIST OF PROGRAMS SO THAT

I CAN UNINSTALL IT AND THE ERROR MESSAGE I GET WHICH CITES THE CONFLICT ONLY GIVES ME

THE OPTION TO UNINSTALL THE SYNAPTICS PROGRAM

richardwarren886, Jun 9, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Remove (open) programs from taskbar

I'd just get a program called Ultramon. It puts a second taskbar on the second monitor, so if you have something up and running on the second monitor at all times it is displayed on that taskbar. It doesn't do exactly what you want, but it does solve the problem of wasted taskbar space.

newtekie1, Jun 9, 2021
  4. I'm only able to click and use my mouse with ONE program taskbar and other programs dont...

program to hide the taskbar

Hello,

I Do not recommend you to use third party programs for that kind of things as it might cause system to dysfunction.

I suggest you follow these steps

Right-click on an empty area of the taskbar. (If you're in tablet mode, hold a finger on the taskbar.)

Click taskbar settings.

Toggle Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode to on. (You can also do the same for tablet mode.)

Patricia.Guenot, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

I'm only able to click and use my mouse with ONE program taskbar and other programs dont...

1. I'm only able to click and use my mouse with ONE program taskbar and other programs dont... - Similar Threads - I'm able click

2. Taskbar hidden behind other programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar hidden behind other programs: Recently I've ran into the problem where my Taskbar is being blocked/covered by other programs. Some trouble shooting steps I've taken already are, 1. I used task manager and restarted Windows Explorer, 2. I ran CMD in administrator and used "sfc /scannow", and finally I've...
  3. Taskbar hidden behind other programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar hidden behind other programs: Recently I've ran into the problem where my Taskbar is being blocked/covered by other programs. Some trouble shooting steps I've taken already are, 1. I used task manager and restarted Windows Explorer, 2. I ran CMD in administrator and used "sfc /scannow", and finally I've...
  4. Taskbar hidden behind other programs

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Double click on taskbar programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double click on taskbar programs: Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to double click the programs on the taskbar to start them because sometimes, especially now that the intention with Windows 11 is to put programs on the taskbar, I click next to them causing me to accidentally start a heavy program....
  6. Double click on taskbar programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double click on taskbar programs: Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to double click the programs on the taskbar to start them because sometimes, especially now that the intention with Windows 11 is to put programs on the taskbar, I click next to them causing me to accidentally start a heavy program....
  7. Programs are open and running in taskbar but not displaying on monitor/able to click

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs are open and running in taskbar but not displaying on monitor/able to click: Recently my PC running Windows 10 Pro has started acting up and has been having this issue where programs will open when I click on them but won't display on my monitor/nothing happens when I click on the program icon on the taskbar. I don't know what is causing this issue as...
  8. Mouse hovering over other programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse hovering over other programs: I have some problems with my mouse. If i've more screens opened, I normally can switch to the other screen with my mouse. Today I installed Windows 10, but every time I hover to another Window, it puts that window to the foreground. So the other windows, are behind this...
  9. Mouse hovering over other programes.

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse hovering over other programes.: I have some problems with my mouse. If i've more screens opened, I normally can switch to the other screen with my mouse. Today I installed Windows 10, but every time I hover to another Window, it puts that window to the foreground. So the other windows, are behind this...
  10. "Recent" right click programs in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    "Recent" right click programs in taskbar: Hello! My issue is that usually when you right click for example Steam or Chrome it shows you recently played games/recently opened websites you've been onto... once again, my Windows 10 have stopped doing that, and I don't even know why. 47648