Windows 10: I'm part of a domain and I was using an ISO file not knowing what was on it, how can i fix it?

Discus and support I'm part of a domain and I was using an ISO file not knowing what was on it, how can i fix it? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm trying to fix windows 10 with an iso file that has all account types having special access, I tried going through each file but theres too many.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by treehouse2, Apr 6, 2020.

1. I'm part of a domain and I was using an ISO file not knowing what was on it, how can i fix it?

I'm trying to fix windows 10 with an iso file that has all account types having special access, I tried going through each file but theres too many. how can I fix it?

:)

treehouse2, Apr 6, 2020
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

3. sammy Win User
    Question:- How to add client to domain from domain controller side?

Hi Guys,

-I have domain called lab.com created on virtual machine Windows Server 2008
    -I have added a client machine Linux machine rhel6 to domain lab.com in /etc/host file
    -I am able to ping DC from linux machine by IP and hostname .
    But from DC I can only ping Linux machine by IP address and not by its hostname "rhel61.lab.com"

I don't want to add linux machine entry to DC's hosts file as it is DC so it should resolve it

But I wish to know what step or doings I am missing from DC side that I am not able to ping linux machine by its hostname.

Please suggest.

Thanks.

sammy, Apr 6, 2020
  4. I'm part of a domain and I was using an ISO file not knowing what was on it, how can i fix it?

Need ISO maker

I just copied all the files of my Asus M4A785-M install dvd to my computer and replaced one by one the folders of drviers and softwares with the newer ones i downloaded from asus website. Now I want to create an ISO file with those folders and files so i can burn it as Bootable dvd using an ISO image.

What program you would suggest me ?

MohawkAngel, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

I'm part of a domain and I was using an ISO file not knowing what was on it, how can i fix it?

1. I'm part of a domain and I was using an ISO file not knowing what was on it, how can i fix it? - Similar Threads - I'm part domain

2. What's happening and how can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's happening and how can I fix this?: Every time I try to open up anything Microsoft related apps they say I'm not signed in. I try to open up settings and it closes instantly. The first time this happened I caught a glimpse of it and it said that my local account isn't signed in. I've tried hotkeys top open it....
  3. What's happening and how can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's happening and how can I fix this?: Every time I try to open up anything Microsoft related apps they say I'm not signed in. I try to open up settings and it closes instantly. The first time this happened I caught a glimpse of it and it said that my local account isn't signed in. I've tried hotkeys top open it....
  4. What's happening and how can I fix this?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. WHAT IS THIS? I really need to know what this is so I can fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHAT IS THIS? I really need to know what this is so I can fix it: What is this?This file appears every time on system reboot from full shut down. \\?\Volume{0cdc478a-e42342f5-9c15-183e347ed7e4}:I have run Cmd as an admin and sfc /scannow. Notes indicate four repaired filles, but this file name didn't appear anywhere in the long list. I...
  6. WHAT IS THIS? I really need to know what this is so I can fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHAT IS THIS? I really need to know what this is so I can fix it: What is this?This file appears every time on system reboot from full shut down. \\?\Volume{0cdc478a-e42342f5-9c15-183e347ed7e4}:I have run Cmd as an admin and sfc /scannow. Notes indicate four repaired filles, but this file name didn't appear anywhere in the long list. I...
  7. Does anyone know what is happening here and how I can fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what is happening here and how I can fix it: [ATTACH]Any information would be a godsend, thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-what-is-happening-here-and-how-i/9e9e1707-4e23-47d1-bc06-fa5142a4cd02
  8. How can I fix this? What’s wrong?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I fix this? What’s wrong?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Swish-and-flick28 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/idxmwf/how_can_i_fix_this_whats_wrong/
  9. anyone know how I can fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    anyone know how I can fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Omunisaido [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i82zpl/anyone_know_how_i_can_fix_this/
  10. I can not use my keyboard and what is a domain?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can not use my keyboard and what is a domain?: I can't use my keyboard from my laptop anymore. It is blocked complete. I have to use the screen keyboard . What can be wrong ? I have an Acer Aspire with Windows 8.1 and I have to be a part off a domain. What does it mean? I have also a lot shared dll's. Please help...