Windows 10: i'm planing on upgrading my pre built alienware m15

Discus and support i'm planing on upgrading my pre built alienware m15 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; if it is not too hard to ask can some one link me 4x16 ram and a rtx 2080 ti card that fits the current pc specs are bellow Alienware M15... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by XxG3TR3KTxX591, Aug 9, 2020.

1. i'm planing on upgrading my pre built alienware m15

if it is not too hard to ask can some one link me 4x16 ram and a rtx 2080 ti card that fits

the current pc specs are bellow

Alienware M15
    Alienware m15
    Processor
    9th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-9750H 6-Core, 12MB Cache, up to 4.5Ghz w/Turbo Boost
    Operating System
    Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, English
    Video Card
    NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2070 8GB GDDR6 with Max-Q Design
    Memory
    32 GB, 2 x 16 GB, DDR4, 2666 MHz
    Hard Drive
    1TB PCIe M.2 SSD
    LCD
    15.6" FHD 1920 x 1080 240Hz Anti-Glare IPS, Narrow-Border Display
    Power Supply
    240W Power Adaptor
    Wireless
    Killer Wireless 1550 2x2 AC and Bluetooth 5.0
    Keyboard
    Alienware AlienFX mSeries Keyboard with Alphanumeric Keys
    Primary Battery
    90 WHr, 6-Cell Battery integrated
    Color Choice
    Epic Silver
    Driver
    Killer 1550 Wireless driver
    Cable
    US Power Cord
    Documentation/Disks
    Safety/Environment and Regulatory Guide English/French
    Systems Management
    System Software
    Placemat
    Placemat
    Business Support
    Dell.com, Order
    Order Information
    US No Canada Ship Charge
    Support Tech Sheet and Powercord
    Dell.com, Order
    Packaging
    Shipping Material
    Configuration Type
    Custom Configuration
    Processor Branding
    Intel® Core ™ i7 Processor Label
    Additional Software
    Additional Software
    Operating System Recovery Options
    No OS Recovery Disc Included
    Protect your purchase
    1 Year Hardware Service with Onsite/In-Home Service After Remote Diagnosis
    Office Productivity Software Pre-Installed
    No Microsoft Office License Included
    McAfee Live Safe
    No Anti-virus Requested
    Games
    Includes a PC digital download of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Gold Edition.

:)

XxG3TR3KTxX591, Aug 9, 2020

2. Alienware Windows 10 Upgrade

I have upgraded my Alienware to Windows 10 and continue to get a Runtime error message and my networked printer does not work from my Alienware anymore. I have tried reinstalling the printer drivers and having the printer found on the network and nothing
    seems to work. Any suggestions?

KentMalonson, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Plane mode stuck

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing
    with windows 10, I will certainly help you.

Please share these details.

• Are you referring to Airplane mode by plane mode?

• Have you made any changes to computer settings prior to this issue?

Try these steps to disable the Airplane mode.

Step 1: Open Settings, and select or tap on the
    Network & Internet icon.

Step 2. Select or tap on Airplane mode on the left side to turn
    on or off Airplane mode on the right side.

I also suggest you to refer the below link and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-id/windows-10/turn-on-airplane-mode

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues.

We’ll be glad to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Aug 9, 2020
  4. angus Win User

i'm planing on upgrading my pre built alienware m15

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

i'm planing on upgrading my pre built alienware m15

1. i'm planing on upgrading my pre built alienware m15 - Similar Threads - i'm planing upgrading

2. My microphone mute key doesn't work when pressed on my Alienware M15 R7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone mute key doesn't work when pressed on my Alienware M15 R7: I have an Alienware M15 R7 and when I press the microphone mute key, it doesn't glow white, neither does it mute my microphone or unmute it when its glowing white. It shows no error message since its the microphone mute key, I want to use the microphone mute key since not all...
  3. My microphone mute key doesn't work when pressed on my Alienware M15 R7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone mute key doesn't work when pressed on my Alienware M15 R7: I have an Alienware M15 R7 and when I press the microphone mute key, it doesn't glow white, neither does it mute my microphone or unmute it when its glowing white. It shows no error message since its the microphone mute key, I want to use the microphone mute key since not all...
  4. touchpad not working on alienware m15 r5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchpad not working on alienware m15 r5: This device is not present, is not working properly or does not have all its drivers installed. Code 24 it states in device manager, i cant find any drivers for my laptop and this problem was here ever since i got it, sometimes touchpad might work but most of the time it...
  5. touchpad not working on alienware m15 r5

touchpad not working on alienware m15 r5: This device is not present, is not working properly or does not have all its drivers installed. Code 24 it states in device manager, i cant find any drivers for my laptop and this problem was here ever since i got it, sometimes touchpad might work but most of the time it...
  6. Win 11/Alienware M15 R5 Ryzen Ed - software install blocked

Win 11/Alienware M15 R5 Ryzen Ed - software install blocked: Greetings all,I have Win 11 on Alienware M15 R5 Ryzen Ed. When i try to install software from work, Acrobat PDF and add-on, installation is block. I have tried on both personal and work profiles, block from installing. Both have are adm rights. I have check "apps", access...
  7. Alienware M15 constantly fan runs on high

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Alienware M15 constantly fan runs on high: I'm having a problem with my Alienware laptop where the fan is constantly running near top speed. I've checked the Task Manager, and this happens even when my machine is using less than 10% of the CPU. I've tried contacting Dell tech support, but they were completely...
  8. I keep getting bsods on my alienware m15 when I play r6.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting bsods on my alienware m15 when I play r6.: My laptop can run it well and can run more demanding games so it’s not hardware problem. There used to be like 5 different bsods but i fixed them after I started playing on vulcan. But the occasional one still comes and I don’t know if it’s because did internal heating or...
  9. dolby audio driver for a alienware m15 laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    dolby audio driver for a alienware m15 laptop: please give me a download link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-audio-driver-for-a-alienware-m15-laptop/d74cdf10-1fe4-41ed-8062-261483981ca3
  10. Formatting pre built pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Formatting pre built pc: Ok so i really hope somebody can help me with this. I bought a pre built pc a few days ago. This is a "demo" pc which pretty much meant the pc was returned/repaired and not picked up again so they sold it very cheap. Now the first thing i did when i got it was check for...