Windows 10: I'm Probably missing something but please help.

Discus and support I'm Probably missing something but please help. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there I made a small mistake. I was having trouble with my bluetooth headphones connecting to my pc but sound would still come out of the pc and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Deathcap, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Deathcap Win User

I'm Probably missing something but please help.

Hi there I made a small mistake.

I was having trouble with my bluetooth headphones connecting to my pc but sound would still come out of the pc and not the headphones.

so i found a fix and went through step by step until it got to "uninstall Realtek HD audio manager. i uninstalled realtek BUT i made a mistake and did int check the "remove software from this device box" now the sound on my pc wont work at all, Realtek wont show up in device manager. The folder for realtek got deleted by and overenthusiastic younger sibling, and i cant reinstall it, I have tried several times to reinstall it but every time i get "error code 0xE000246".

please help me.

:)

Deathcap, Jul 27, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 27, 2019
  4. I'm Probably missing something but please help.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

I'm Probably missing something but please help.

1. I'm Probably missing something but please help. - Similar Threads - I'm Probably missing

2. Please help. I'm lost in clouds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help. I'm lost in clouds: We have Hybrid configuration since today our AzureAD Connect works fine.We have two AADConnect machines one in stage mode and the second one is the production machineEach month as MS recommended on the production machine I have PowerShell Script to rollover the roll over the...
  3. Missing files/ Probably corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing files/ Probably corrupted: After an update I installed released some 1-2 months ago which I only installed a week after this post. Only one of two updates were successfully installed. the other one "2022-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5014697" has an "Install error -...
  4. Missing files/ Probably corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing files/ Probably corrupted: After an update I installed released some 1-2 months ago which I only installed a week after this post. Only one of two updates were successfully installed. the other one "2022-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5014697" has an "Install error -...
  5. Someone please help I'm at a loss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone please help I'm at a loss: Okay so I'm not sure what the issue if it's related to the update or not, but I currently run windows 11 and for a couple of weeks now I have been have the same issue and I can not figure out what it is or how to fix it. So when I boot my computer it loads just fine but then...
  6. Missing thumbnails-PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing thumbnails-PLEASE HELP: I need HELP. I have windows 10. I am missing thumbnails ONLY for 4k 24fps video clips. 4k 60fps video clips are fine. All my photo thumbnails are fine. Both 4k 60fps and 24fps are mp4 files. I have tried everything. Tried clicking the options and to "show all thumbnails."...
  7. I'm getting an error please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm getting an error please help: My laptop keeps going into recovery mode showing this srttrail.txt error. Chkdak takes 12hour, and srttrailtxt file doesn't show that's the cause of the error. Please help submitted by /u/gastro_destiny [link] [comments]...
  8. I'm confused - please help

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm confused - please help: I noticed an entry in task manager start up showing as follows - TwDsUiLaunch. Having researched this a little, I find three conflicting assessments of this entry. 1 - Nothing to get exited about 2 - this is a malicious nasty 3 - Its an entry via Brother printer software...
  9. HELP please- Documents lost probably because of OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP please- Documents lost probably because of OneDrive: Hi, In short: there has been some hassle with OneDrive and now a lot of important files are gone. I already tried to recover them with restore OneDrive and by looking in the trash, but alas. Longer version: I saved my documents in C:\Users\rober\OneDrive\Documents. I was...
  10. I'm missing something.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm missing something.: I had to re-install Windows 10 on my Dell tablet. I know some software has to be re-installed. Right now, while visiting some web sites, I get no pictures showing. I was trying to print out a review of external harddrives, but the pictures didn't show. Just a blank spot....