Windows 10: I'm quite concerned about this

Discus and support I'm quite concerned about this in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys i have many pdfs that I created when I view them it outs me onto micrososft edge when I click on the i in the corner it says that you are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/-Clean-Typer-0_0, Feb 28, 2021.

1. I'm quite concerned about this

Hi guys i have many pdfs that I created when I view them it outs me onto micrososft edge when I click on the i in the corner it says that you are viewing a local or shared file does this mean that no one selse can see it because i don't want them to, is this public on the Internet since its on edge or is it a local viewing if you see what i mean, also could anyone search up this link and view my pdf?

submitted by /u/-Clean-Typer-0_0
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/-Clean-Typer-0_0, Feb 28, 2021

2. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

I'm quite concerned about this

M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

I'm quite concerned about this

1. I'm quite concerned about this - Similar Threads - I'm quite concerned

2. Concerns about Quick Assist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Concerns about Quick Assist: Hello, How safe is Quick Assist is when recieving assistance from Microsoft support? Is there a way to confirm the person was from Microsoft Support? I requested help through my MS account with transferring a Windows 10 Pro upgrade to the new laptop. The previous laptop was...
  3. Process I'm concerned about

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Process I'm concerned about: I've noticed a process called Dism Host Servicing Process. Is this something i should be concerned about?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/process-im-concerned-about/c569a61d-8b06-4ecd-8f9d-6d543b50e964
  4. Concern about possible scam

Concern about possible scam: I keep getting a message on my desktop that says "Some of your accounts require attention", asking me to go to Shared Experiences under Settings to "fix it". I am concerned this is some type of scam. Is this legitimate?...
  5. Concerns about Windows 10X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Concerns about Windows 10X: These days I read in the press that Windows 10X for low-cost devices and in educational areas will be delivered without local Win32 application support. It is rumored that Win32 applications may be running over a cloud service instead, but the authors weren´t sure. I hope...
  6. Concern about virus

Concern about virus: I have barely used my computer lately and all of a sudden I have a yellow notification symbol regarding my protection history saying I have a potentially unwanted app found. I dont know what to do please advise. I have attached a screen shot. [ATTACH]...
  7. concern about temperature

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    concern about temperature: hi there I have recently buy a surface laptop 2 i5 model .I just want to know that the temperature goes 37 to 51c in ideal or when browsing YouTube videos and under full load the laptop cross 70c is it normal or my laptop is defective one....
  8. To Know about concerns

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    To Know about concerns: Hello Team, Hope all are doing well. I'd like to inform you that i have been getting blue screen stop code error for the couple of days. By the issue i had downloaded the microsoft windows 10 (1703) ISO file and installed windows through my USB media. As well as i have...
  9. Concern about initializing HDD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Concern about initializing HDD: Hello, I moved a hard drive from a RAID set up to another computer to test if it was working. Computer management utility is asking me to initialize it as if it is brand new. Shouldn't the hard drive already be initialized if my RAID set up was working properly? And will...
  10. Concerned about Atom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Concerned about Atom: Recently, I was looking for good free text editors, and I came across Atom. After deciding that I preferred the first one I found, I uninstalled Atom. I only had one account on the computer at the time, but after uninstalling Atom, I created a second account for...