Windows 10: I'm Ready to Give Up Trying to Install

Discus and support I'm Ready to Give Up Trying to Install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been trying for 3 days now to do a fresh install of Windows 10 after using linux for a while. I've downloaded the x64 iso 4 times to try and make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tdockery97, Oct 28, 2019.

1. I'm Ready to Give Up Trying to Install

I've been trying for 3 days now to do a fresh install of Windows 10 after using linux for a while. I've downloaded the x64 iso 4 times to try and make sure I don't have a corrupted image. I've tried burning the windows image to both Unetbootin and WoeUsb. I've tried with 2 separate USB sticks. Every time I try the installation it stops with the error ox8007000D (cannot find the sources/install.wim file). I know there has to be a solution somewhere, but I haven't found it yet. Has anyone overcome this roadblock? Any advice is appreciated.

:)

tdockery97, Oct 28, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

I'm Ready to Give Up Trying to Install

M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

I'm Ready to Give Up Trying to Install

1. I'm Ready to Give Up Trying to Install - Similar Threads - I'm Ready Trying

2. I'm giving up on this issue. Let's go to the point.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm giving up on this issue. Let's go to the point.: Basically since yesterday (on Friday) this week + today I've trying to slove by myself on my own w/limited resources related to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth drivers unable to update because is locked or in other words not available. I can't access in any way possible to my own Wi-Fi...
  3. I'm trying to set up a new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to set up a new PC: When I started it, it said that I could back up my old PC and restore it on the new one. The first step is apparently to open "Windows Backup," but I can't find any "Windows Backup" on my old PC. What do I do now?...
  4. I'm trying to set up a new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to set up a new PC: When I started it, it said that I could back up my old PC and restore it on the new one. The first step is apparently to open "Windows Backup," but I can't find any "Windows Backup" on my old PC. What do I do now?...
  5. I'm trying to set up a new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. falling in love with Linux CLI but not ready to give up on windows.

falling in love with Linux CLI but not ready to give up on windows.: I have recently been using WSL/Debian to develop software on windows. I am not entirely sure what POSIX means, but I know that i love the way it searches and organizes various executables, in a $PATH variable. in windows, you are either required to add them to your $PATH...
  7. I'm trying to install Windows 10 on xp from a flash drive but it's just giving me a...

I'm trying to install Windows 10 on xp from a flash drive but it's just giving me a...: submitted by /u/Antonio_877 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f3hnkr/im_trying_to_install_windows_10_on_xp_from_a/
  8. Remove accounts ready to give away computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove accounts ready to give away computer: I am looking to give my computer away to a friend but to do this, i obviouly need to delete my admin account and all links with my Microsoft account. Can i do this without reseting the computer to factory settings as I dont want the computer to revert back to windows 7...
  9. Windows 10 fails to upgrade i'm about to give up.

Windows 10 fails to upgrade i'm about to give up.: Hi People, A few days ago a blue dialog popped up on my screen saying the windows 10 fall creator update was ready to be installed so i did but it fails each and every time i try to install it.Things i tryed to solve the problem are Remove my kaspersky internet...
  10. ready to give up

ready to give up: Hello everyone, Well, it's day 5 of my Windows 10 upgrade attempts! I have literally been trying to do this for the past 5 days and have gotten absolutely nowhere!! I have followed all the instructions from here and everywhere else I could to fix this, but nothing is...