Windows 10: Im really confused

Discus and support Im really confused in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ok so when I in task manager there is System everyone has it but for some reason I can only find it if I open file location on it in task manager. Also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AydenKahn, Sep 14, 2021.

1. AydenKahn Win User

Im really confused

ok so when I in task manager there is System everyone has it but for some reason I can only find it if I open file location on it in task manager. Also it says date modified 8/11/21 but I got this PC on 3/11/21 so shouldn't it say 3/11/21 and not 8/11/21 or is this a fake System or something. Im just really confused so if anyone know please tell me so I can stop worrying.

:)

AydenKahn, Sep 14, 2021
  2. magilla Win User

Windows 21H1 Im confused

Did you run the enablement package dated December 8?

magilla, Sep 14, 2021
  3. Route... im confused.. T_T

btw u gv me the lnk regardng the report(1st lnk)

there is no given device which i use.(nokia x6)

that why im stock w/ 1st step

Martinx6User, Sep 14, 2021
  4. Im really confused

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

Im really confused

1. Im really confused - Similar Threads - really confused

2. do normal and preview updates really install the same way?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    do normal and preview updates really install the same way?: Okay, so could a PC having issues downloading normal updates be able to install preview ones, or are both types of updates installed the same, and a PC with issues would prevent both types from installing?...
  3. do normal and preview updates really install the same way?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    do normal and preview updates really install the same way?: Okay, so could a PC having issues downloading normal updates be able to install preview ones, or are both types of updates installed the same, and a PC with issues would prevent both types from installing?...
  4. do normal and preview updates really install the same way?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Keep Getting Various BSOD on this PC.- Really need some help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep Getting Various BSOD on this PC.- Really need some help: hi there, I keep getting continuous BSOD on my sons Gaming PC.Kernel related Driver IRQLand other various BSOD including RAMWe changed the RAM to a new one and also tried a new Mother board. I have attached the memory dumps to see whether if something you can seem to identify...
  6. Really confused

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Really confused: When downloading things off of Steam, my network runs at max, like full bandwidth and things like that, but downloading things off chrome, my speed seems capped to download below 10 mbps, making everything really slow and annoying. Any way to fix this? submitted by...
  7. I am really confused

I am really confused: So my pc started doing weird things the last 3-4 days. The monitor started going black and turning back on again and it started flickering and I needed to restart my pc in order for it to fix. I turned off and on my monitor to see if that's the problem but it wouldn't change...
  8. If Windows takes around 370GB than whats the other 300GB are from help I'm really confused??

If Windows takes around 370GB than whats the other 300GB are from help I'm really confused??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/qarinis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iem0hj/if_windows_takes_around_370gb_than_whats_the/
  9. Rebuild of PC but networking is really confusing; 1 PC and 2 Laptops.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rebuild of PC but networking is really confusing; 1 PC and 2 Laptops.: I am rebuilding my PC after a disaster with my C drive, with a new Win 10 64 install. I have this PC and two laptops that previously could communicate and share a specific file and I am trying but failing to do this again. I have printed out the Tutorial on 'Sharing files and...
  10. Caught in 64% loop. Really confused on how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Support
    Caught in 64% loop. Really confused on how to fix it.: I'm new here so I hope someone will take pity on a noob who's confused and frustrated. I've got Windows 10 64 bit on my Toshiba Qosimo X-70. I sold it so I used the Windows 10 settings to try to wipe my files and reset Windows. It got caught in a loop and stuck at 46%. I...