Windows 10: I'm really EXAUSTED and tired of windows 10 updates forced to update !

Discus and support I'm really EXAUSTED and tired of windows 10 updates forced to update ! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. As all the whole world have this same issues, i really wonder when microsoft will finally listen to us that we dont want to be FORCED to updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by valentine33, Jun 29, 2020.

1. I'm really EXAUSTED and tired of windows 10 updates forced to update !

Hi. As all the whole world have this same issues, i really wonder when microsoft will finally listen to us that we dont want to be FORCED to updates windows 10? Everytime the update is forced, i always have problems with my pc and it will became more slow with time, due to the continuous updates. I really wonder why microsoft yet dont want to listen to us?
    I already decided that this notebook is the last one that i will purchase with windows. I decided to use linux./ ubuntu

at a certain point, i dont' need softwares just i write documents , open browser, listen music. I really wish ubuntu will expand the softwares compatibility, as long as we will not need windows anymore, at least we that are single users and not companies.

I have a old computer with windows 7 and everything its perfect , because windows was not ossessive with these updates continuos. They dont understand that keeping to cause troubles to us that are the users, will lead toward a boycott?

I really dont understand why microsoft force me. I always had windows and the 'security' problems never caused me troubles. Im tired to hear "We make updates mandatory because are important security updates". I'm Tired of hear this! I dont want you force me. I dont have any problems of security, since windows 5. So please return back to the normality. Thanks.
    Make the updates mandatory ONLY for Companies. .not for single home users 's computers.
    THanks.

:)

valentine33, Jun 29, 2020

2. Get Windows 10 now, no line, Force the update

If your tired of waiting like I was on a few machines, here is the simple way to get Windows 10 Update to forcibly start ahead of waiting in the line.

1: Go to Windows Update, change the settings by clicking both check boxes under Microsoft Update and Recommended Updates.

2: Then Change the Important Updates Area to say "Install updates Automatically" on the drop down menu.

3: Next open up CMD by right clicking on it and saying "Run as Administrator" (If you do not know where CMD is just click the start search area and type CMD)

4: Once CMD is opened, type this command (But do not hit enter yet) wuauclt.exe /updatenow

5: Next go back to the Windows update area and click "Check for Updates"

6: Now go back to the CMD line and hit enter

You should now be downloading Windows 10.

It worked on every machine I have done this method for, you just have to have all the settings exactly what I listed and it works fine (Some people were not changing the Important Updates area drop down to say "Install Updates Automatically" which I found is required).

Hope this helps some of yall who want to get Windows 10 now, works great for me!

GhostRyder, Jun 29, 2020
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172985

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, Jun 29, 2020
  4. xkm1948 Win User

I'm really EXAUSTED and tired of windows 10 updates forced to update !

Advice For People wishing to update to Windows 10 Redstone

Yep. Tried to update my Realtek sound driver to the lastest version. After that I can't even use the Realtek sound control panel any more. It is now blocked. Seems M$ is determined to force users to swallow their automated driver update system.

f*u*c*k this. One step forward two steps backward.

xkm1948, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

I'm really EXAUSTED and tired of windows 10 updates forced to update !

1. I'm really EXAUSTED and tired of windows 10 updates forced to update ! - Similar Threads - I'm really EXAUSTED

2. I'm so very tired of updates causing critical problems.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm so very tired of updates causing critical problems.: I'm getting really, really frustrated with these non- optional updates rendering my devices unusable.In my first encounter with this, the system processes that allocates background resources got so unaccountably greedy that my laptop would sporadically become unusably slow...
  3. I'm tired of the forced updates that are ruinning my work life.

I'm tired of the forced updates that are ruinning my work life.: Since this problem: Major errors with update 20H2 OS Build 19042.1052, errors showing since 20H2 OS Build 19042.867 in April. I've forbidden W10 from updating, I've messed with the services, I've postponed auto updates to max values and I even created a .bat file to prevent...
  4. Sick & Tired of W-10 UPDATES!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sick & Tired of W-10 UPDATES!: I've used Windows since the mid-1990s, and overall have l liked it . However, over the past year or so automatic updates have repeatedly screwed up my computer. In several cases , after waiting minutes for a W-10 auto update to install, a "Failed to Install" message appears...
  5. Help I'm so tired of this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help I'm so tired of this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jojodapope [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcgmq0/help_im_so_tired_of_this/
  6. Tired of Windows 10 updates

Tired of Windows 10 updates: I am tired of Windows 10 updates. I cannot reinstall Windows 10 every week and lose all the data I have. I don't know what will happen the next time I start my PC. I am tired!...
  7. Windows Bricked Itself and I'm tired of this.

Windows Bricked Itself and I'm tired of this.: Rant in the beginning, question is on the bottom. I've lost faith in Windows 10. There is just too many problems and too many issues that keep arising and it's always a pain to fix because when a problem DOES arise, my data usually disappears or Windows just gives me...
  8. Computer crashed again really tired of it

Computer crashed again really tired of it: BSOD really tired of this crap just let me know what it is. Updated bios and drivers and I'm still not sure what the issue is. also not sure if the dump file is uploading https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aiv6T9qpPR6GgYxxQ_NQ9-uQHaKeJw?e=7GmFp7...
  9. windows 10 forced updates

windows 10 forced updates: when will Microsoft stop messing up my computer with these forced updates?in the past two months I had three problems.they knocked out my wifi driver,then my audio driver and recently messed up my security....
  10. I'm tired of onedrive

I'm tired of onedrive: I'm so tired of Onedrive Business I have being having problemas with Onedrive Business. Onedrive has caused too many problems when syncing files among all my devices. I use apple mobile devices, surface 4 pro and windows 10 desktop. Everywhere Onde Drive fails to sync. I ask...