Windows 10: I'm really hoping someone can help me its extremely urgent

Discus and support I'm really hoping someone can help me its extremely urgent in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've just upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10, on the start up screen it asks for me to sign into Microsoft. After I do this, it asks to create a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/J_Riker, Oct 27, 2020.

1. I'm really hoping someone can help me its extremely urgent

I've just upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10, on the start up screen it asks for me to sign into Microsoft. After I do this, it asks to create a windows PIN, straight after this it says 'Sorry something went wrong, please try again later' then I have 2 options, 'Retry' which doesnt work, or 'Skip' which keeps looping back to the beginning.

I've been on the phone to Microsoft for 2 hours and they just keep putting me through to different people, they have no idea. I run a very busy business and need to be on computer right now. Has anyone experienced anything similar before or have a solution. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/J_Riker
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/J_Riker, Oct 27, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

No Boot, Drives Not detected, Can't Load Win10 Pleses Help!

Until the BIOS sees your M.2, there's nothing you can do. It does not matter if the M.2 is unformatted/unallocated, the BIOS should see it.
    1. Suggest that you take the M.2 out, clean all the contacts and re-seat it and hope this is the case.
    2. If step one fails. Connect your 250GB SSD back in using one of the SATA port to see if the BIOS recognize it. If it doen't, then it might be something wrong with the MB, if it does then boot up the Windows Installation USB, run diskpart, shrink it at least 40GB then create a partition, Leave it unallocated then install Windows there.

Also try to re-seat all other components such as Memory, Video card etc...

topgundcp, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Callender Win User
    Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

I'm really hoping someone can help me its extremely urgent [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Oct 27, 2020
  4. I'm really hoping someone can help me its extremely urgent

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

I'm really hoping someone can help me its extremely urgent

1. I'm really hoping someone can help me its extremely urgent - Similar Threads - I'm really hoping

2. I hope someone can help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hope someone can help.: For some reason on my laptop when I connected a JBL Speaker idk why but I cant hear the music that I'm playing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hope-someone-can-help/ad416ab2-7e53-4cbc-969b-2ce39d6ec852
  3. I hope someone can help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I hope someone can help.: For some reason on my laptop when I connected a JBL Speaker idk why but I cant hear the music that I'm playing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hope-someone-can-help/ad416ab2-7e53-4cbc-969b-2ce39d6ec852
  4. Hope someone help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hope someone help: I have issue on my Windows were I cant seem to get the password box in my sign in page. This machine works yesterday and I dont know if there is something happen or what. I simply shut it down then when I turn it on today the box is missing and I cant sign in. I have Windows...
  5. Hope someone help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hope someone help: I have issue on my Windows were I cant seem to get the password box in my sign in page. This machine works yesterday and I dont know if there is something happen or what. I simply shut it down then when I turn it on today the box is missing and I cant sign in. I have Windows...
  6. Hope someone help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. I'm hoping someone can help me, I'm very lost on this. Wanting to switch from Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm hoping someone can help me, I'm very lost on this. Wanting to switch from Windows 10...: Short story how I ended up with Enterprise: a friend's dad works as IT at a big company. Long story short he gave me a PC (was an unused PC with a GPU) it was far better than my ancient PC, plus the GPU is enough for games I wanted to play. (Radeon R9 350,for anyone...
  8. I'm just wondering if someone can help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm just wondering if someone can help me: I'm having problems with windows update on windows 10 version 20h2 its installs 73% but then I get a message saying error 0x8007000d retry which I have done but it still not updating would be grateful for any help and advice...
  9. Bitlocker recovery - hoping someone can help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker recovery - hoping someone can help: My situation: Working on daughter's computer She was working and a restart occurred On boot, bit locker key was requested She never set up bit locker thus has no record of it Checked Microsoft to see if she had an account - no luck there I am able to access the cmd...
  10. Hope someone can help me with this stupid microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hope someone can help me with this stupid microsoft store: SO just built my pc and installed a few games on it (wow and gears 5) my daughter asked me if she can play a game so i tried to download Disneyland adventures and kept getting the error code 0x80070057 so i tried to fix and i messed it up and now the store is messed up, the...