Windows 10: Im really scared idk if i should be

Discus and support Im really scared idk if i should be in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i got the your pc ran into a problem and it needs to restart it happened only once yesterday and didnt happen again should i worry or not please let me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DEATH_LFY, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Im really scared idk if i should be

i got the your pc ran into a problem and it needs to restart it happened only once yesterday and didnt happen again should i worry or not please let me know thank you in advance

submitted by /u/DEATH_LFY
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DEATH_LFY, Mar 15, 2021

2. Im scared of having RATs

Im scared of accesing the link bacause ive never used this support method and there are lots of scammers out there.

RazvanBejan, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Im scared of having RATs

I noticed a lot of established tagged connections when i type netstat -ano in my cmd and im scared of one of them being a rat i need help asap.

RazvanBejan, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Im really scared idk if i should be

Unable to open .IDK file format on Windows 10.

Hi Derek,

You may be facing the above issue due to the un-assigned program or application to open
    .IDK file format on the computer.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Do you have an application or program installed to open .IDK file format on the computer?
    • Do you get any error message/error code when you try to open .IDK file format?

Interface Development Kit Archive (IDK) files are
    Uncommon Files primarily associated with OS/2 Saved SKF Format File (IBM). If an application or program associated to open a file format is installed and set as default, on clicking/opening the same will open the file in the
    program assigned in the settings on the computer.

Right click on the .IDK file and hover the mouse pointer over at
    Open with and select a program or application from the context menu and check if you are able to access the file type.

If you are not, assign a program/application to open .IDK file format by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Default programs and select the top most search result.
    • Scroll down the page and click on Choose default apps by file type from the window.
    • Locate .IDK file format, click on the program and select the application you want to view the file type from
      Choose an App window.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of not able to open .IDK file format on the computer in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

Im really scared idk if i should be

1. Im really scared idk if i should be - Similar Threads - really scared idk

2. im scared i might have a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im scared i might have a virus: i searched online it said i might have a virus because when i open my laptop cmd prompt opens 2-3 times then automatically closes itself quickly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-scared-i-might-have-a-virus/b88a0dba-57bc-4408-beb5-dd6121dbc183
  3. im scared i might have a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im scared i might have a virus: i searched online it said i might have a virus because when i open my laptop cmd prompt opens 2-3 times then automatically closes itself quickly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-scared-i-might-have-a-virus/b88a0dba-57bc-4408-beb5-dd6121dbc183
  4. im scared i might have a virus

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. im scared to install virtualbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    im scared to install virtualbox: im scared to install virtualbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-scared-to-install-virtualbox/603777d3-8132-4ef9-8317-b9c3fe537872
  6. im scared that my laptop are hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    im scared that my laptop are hacked: Hey guys,i have a really serious problem about my laptop.This happen yesterday, when i was playing games and i heard someone is speaking through my laptopsounds like a little girl and it last only few sec ..Im sure that i dont open any tab in google chrome.This problems...
  7. Im scared of having RATs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Im scared of having RATs: I noticed a lot of established tagged connections when i type netstat -ano in my cmd and im scared of one of them being a rat i need help asap. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-scared-of-having-rats/40c92c20-4ad7-43a6-ada1-b924e91eb900
  8. Should I be scared to upgrade to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I be scared to upgrade to Windows 10?: I have a HP Envy DV 15 (specs posted below) running on Windows 8.1 that is my secondary laptop that I use exclusively for Steam, Sony Vegas Pro, and OBS (3 programs my Macbook can't run). All programs are working slow, and my laptop in general is pretty slow, I'm guessing due...
  9. Help, I need help im scared

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help, I need help im scared: Help some music is playing i dont whats happening please help me[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-need-help-im-scared/6f539259-25c2-483a-9fd5-4b6b27b619fa"
  10. WARNING! Should I be scared??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WARNING! Should I be scared??: I purchase a 2 TB HDD to archive an important file. The clone of my important file went fine but I get the warning boxes shown in the attached screenshots. I did a chkdsk/F as admin and there are zero problems reported. Do I need to return or buy another HDD or is the...