Windows 10: Im receiving blue screens continusly

Discus and support Im receiving blue screens continusly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I am receiving blue screens continuously and I have tried many things but have been unable to solve the problem.If someone can help me I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Robert Exposito, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Im receiving blue screens continusly

Hi,I am receiving blue screens continuously and I have tried many things but have been unable to solve the problem.If someone can help me I would appreciate it.Here I leave the link to the last dump files.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sEB2AUcehIiBXBvvRxmScKD5V2DVVJKc?usp=sharingI really appreciate any help you can provide.Regards

:)

Robert Exposito, Feb 1, 2023

2. Im receiving blue screens continusly

Hi,

I am receiving blue screens continuously and I have tried many things but have been unable to solve the problem.

If someone can help me I would appreciate it.

Here I leave the link to the last dump files.

dumpfiles – Google Drive

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Regards

Robert Exposito, Feb 2, 2023
  3. received blue screen error

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your efforts towards resolving it.

Please provide answers to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• When exactly you had received this blue screen error?

• Did you receive any error message with the blue screen?

• Did you install any third party security application?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to run DISM and check if it helps.

The DISM or System Update Readiness tool may help you to fix some Windows corruption errors.

Fix Windows Update errors via DISM or System Update Readiness tool - Windows Server

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 2, 2023
  4. Im receiving blue screens continusly

received KERNAL MODE TRAP blue screen error

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have received a blue screen error. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• When exactly you have received this error?

• Did you receive any code numbers or values along with this issue?

• Did you make any changes to the computer recently

• Are you able to access the desktop?
    This issue may arise due to the following reasons:

• Corrupted device drivers.

• Corruption in Windows registry.

• Driver conflicts.

• Damaged hard disk.
    It could be better, if I get the exact error code or value to provide advance troubleshooting steps.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Also refer:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

Im receiving blue screens continusly

1. Im receiving blue screens continusly - Similar Threads - receiving blue screens

2. im running into DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im running into DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen: Im not doing anything that throttles the cpu or gpu and it will give me the blue screen reset the pc multiple times no gpu or cpu updates are needed i have tried every solution that i have seen and nothing has work https://ibb.co/n60Nh1g my who crashed error...
  3. im running into DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im running into DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen: Im not doing anything that throttles the cpu or gpu and it will give me the blue screen reset the pc multiple times no gpu or cpu updates are needed i have tried every solution that i have seen and nothing has work https://ibb.co/n60Nh1g my who crashed error...
  4. Laptop randomly received blue screen on startup

Laptop randomly received blue screen on startup: After not using my school laptop for about a week, I boot it to a blue screen Error Code: 0xc000000e. "Your PC/Device needs to repaired, A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. You'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media,...
  5. im getting a blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    im getting a blue screen: my screen has turned blue in colour.how to make it normal? and i know it's a software problem as i've tried changing my monitor settings.and when i open the monitor settings , it's colour is normal as before.my windows is windows XP Profession...
  6. im getting a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im getting a blue screen: my screen has turned blue in colour.how to make it normal? and i know it's a software problem as i've tried changing my monitor settings.and when i open the monitor settings , it's colour is normal as before.my windows is windows XP Profession...
  7. im getting a blue screen

8. Im receiving blue screens continusly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im receiving blue screens continusly: Hi,I am receiving blue screens continuously and I have tried many things but have been unable to solve the problem.If someone can help me I would appreciate it.Here I leave the link to the last dump...
  9. Im receiving blue screens continusly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Im receiving blue screens continusly: Hi,I am receiving blue screens continuously and I have tried many things but have been unable to solve the problem.If someone can help me I would appreciate it.Here I leave the link to the last dump...
  10. Receiving Blue Screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Receiving Blue Screen error: So i have recently started getting BSOD out of nowhere. Whenever it happens it just restarts the PC and everything works fine. The BSOD randomly appears, it can take hours or even minutes between each blue screen. I have no idea how to fix. Ill post onedrive BSOD minidump...