Windows 10: im retarted lol

Discus and support im retarted lol in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i just wanted to play some minecraft lol. ive got it on my mums account anyway i can put it on this account? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) also if u can tell me tips for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by J I M B O, Jan 31, 2019.

1. J I M B O Win User

im retarted lol

i just wanted to play some minecraft lol. ive got it on my mums account anyway i can put it on this account? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) also if u can tell me tips for doing vibrato on trombone that'd be nice too

:)

J I M B O, Jan 31, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Cerawy Win User
    My nvidia calibration wont load

Well the steps i did previously didnt solve the problem, so im going to try your suggestion instead.

Cerawy, Jan 31, 2019
  4. im retarted lol

Japanese IME

Hi Miru,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Have you recently made any changes on the device?
    2. What is the version of Windows 10 that you are using?

You may try the below suggested steps.
    Method 1. Remove the language pack

Step 1. Select the Start button, go to
    Settings > Time & Language > Region & language.

Step 2. Select the preferred language pack > Click on Remove.

Method 2: Re-adding the Language pack

Step 1. Select the Start button, go to
    Settings > Time & Language > Region & language.

Step 2: Click on Add a Language >Select the
    Language (Japanese).

Step 3: Click on Set as default.
    The default language will be the first language in your language list.

Step 4: If you click on Options button, you will see the following panel open up. Here you can download
    Language packs and add Keyboards and check the working of Japanese IME.

Method 3: Restore from a System restore point

You may refer the section
    Restore from a System restore point

if the method 1 fails.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

im retarted lol

1. im retarted lol - Similar Threads - retarted lol

2. Wow, lol this is funny the windows keyword feature suggested this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wow, lol this is funny the windows keyword feature suggested this: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/wtrwr0sv4irc1.png?width=284&format=png&auto=webp&s=716e4ab624f31f6ac768d5fdbb7162ac3fa69d80 submitted by /u/vedforeal [link] [comments]...
  3. LOL why still had updates on Windows XP I didn't install any from legacy update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LOL why still had updates on Windows XP I didn't install any from legacy update: the windows XP update secret updates?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lol-why-still-had-updates-on-windows-xp-i-didnt/da310030-2a8f-449d-9114-ae085f290f6b
  4. Constant bleuscreen BSOD crashes, application crashes, freezes PC and force retarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant bleuscreen BSOD crashes, application crashes, freezes PC and force retarts: My windows 10 contantly crasheh applciations, freezes and BLUESCREENS so often withing minutes. This is very irritating as I've spent much dedicated hours into resolving this issue and cannot seem to find any solutions. I've even attempted to completely wipe all my drives...
  5. Constant bleuscreen BSOD crashes, application crashes, freezes PC and force retarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant bleuscreen BSOD crashes, application crashes, freezes PC and force retarts: My windows 10 contantly crasheh applciations, freezes and BLUESCREENS so often withing minutes. This is very irritating as I've spent much dedicated hours into resolving this issue and cannot seem to find any solutions. I've even attempted to completely wipe all my drives...
  6. Constant bleuscreen BSOD crashes, application crashes, freezes PC and force retarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. After retart or fresh boot I am having a problem with the start menu power button.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After retart or fresh boot I am having a problem with the start menu power button.: When I restart or fresh boot when I click on the power button in the start menu it stutters then I have to click on it a second time to make it open....
  8. After retart or fresh boot I am having a problem with the start menu power button.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After retart or fresh boot I am having a problem with the start menu power button.: When I restart or fresh boot when I click on the power button in the start menu it stutters then I have to click on it a second time to make it open....
  9. Windows Update service disables when i retart my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update service disables when i retart my PC: Hi, So Ive been stuck on Windows version 1709 for a looong time. It really bothers me. i looked up online help, tried so many different fixes, and when i thopught that its finaly fixed, i noticed something. If i try to enable windows updater service in services.msc, firdt,...
  10. Blue Screens and Stop Codes/Retarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screens and Stop Codes/Retarts: Hello, for the past few weeks I have gotten "Blue Screens" with stop codes w/restarts 2 or 3 times a day on my one-year old Dell Laptop w/Windows 10 Home, 1909. "Codes range from Ndu.sys to Net10.sys to DPC Watch dog to IRQL Driver not.., etc. Can anyone here tell me how...