Windows 10: Im running 16237 build having issues

Discus and support Im running 16237 build having issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My mouse pointer is now disappearing when moving into the browser search bar and also while typing this post if I move the mouse pointer outside of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pwdiver, Jul 9, 2017.

1. pwdiver Win User

Im running 16237 build having issues

My mouse pointer is now disappearing when moving into the browser search bar and also while typing this post if I move the mouse pointer outside of the box im typing in it dissapears when I move it back into the box *Mad

:)

pwdiver, Jul 9, 2017
  2. Martmcd Win User

Windows Update

this should be posted in the insider forums.

it is a known issue, listed in the announcement.

"Your PC may fail to update to this build with an 0x80070643 and rolls back to the previous build. We are investigating. "

fixed in build 16237

Martmcd, Jul 9, 2017
  3. JonFryer Win User
    Recovery Drive Fail : Create a recovery drive fails in windows 10

This is still happening for me 2 years later. I have a Surface Pro 4 and am running Evaluation copy Build 16237 Prelease 170701-0549. No response from MS?

JonFryer, Jul 9, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

There may be a setting in Mouse in Control Panel about "Hide while typing", change it. It should apply to any dialog box one can type in. But do keep in mind the Build you show is the Insider Preview, a 'test' version of Win10. As such if things don't work as desired you can report the problem to Microsoft.

Oops, forgot to mention Control Panel and its features is now in Settings.

Berton, Jul 9, 2017
Thema:

1. Im running 16237 build having issues - Similar Threads - running 16237 build

2. Running into issues with a new build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running into issues with a new build: I recently built a system for a family member and he has been running into issues ever since. His main issues at the moment are CTDs, so my first instinct is a graphics card problem, but I haven't run into many build problems, so this troubleshooting process is completely new...
  3. Running into issues with a new build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running into issues with a new build: I recently built a system for a family member and he has been running into issues ever since. His main issues at the moment are CTDs, so my first instinct is a graphics card problem, but I haven't run into many build problems, so this troubleshooting process is completely new...
  4. im having issues games crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im having issues games crashing: hello im having a issue with every game i run on my pc it crashes my gpu drivers are up to date same with my bios i have cleaned installed windows etc etc and its just not fixing the issue i have done sfc /scannow with the command promot and checked disk drivers and im not...
  5. im having issues games crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im having issues games crashing: hello im having a issue with every game i run on my pc it crashes my gpu drivers are up to date same with my bios i have cleaned installed windows etc etc and its just not fixing the issue i have done sfc /scannow with the command promot and checked disk drivers and im not...
  6. Guys im having mic issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Guys im having mic issues: So I'm playing with my father on Minecraft Java, and we're talking through Xbox Party Chat because the PCs are in different parts of the house. My Razer mic that works for everything else is being extremely choppy and he can only hear me 1/10. Help? submitted by...
  7. hi im having this issue with a program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hi im having this issue with a program: i asked some people out there and they said that maybe the dll is blocked but it does not seem like is blocked See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text **************...
  8. Im having Bluetooth issues.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Im having Bluetooth issues.: I bought an Asus PCE-AC58BT wireless adapter. I installed drivers for the device, and my WiFi works perfectly as it should but Im not getting anything for Bluetooth. No icon, no on and off, nothing is found in troubleshoot. Im at a loss as to why I cannot get my BT to work. I...
  9. Im having issues with resetting my PC.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Im having issues with resetting my PC.: I am having an issue with my. I go to settings and reset my PC. The reset goes through with its preparations to reset then it proceeds to a blank screen. Nothing at this point happens....
  10. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16237 PC for Fast ring

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16237 PC for Fast ring: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello Windows Insiders! Today we are excited to release Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16237 for PC to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring! Upcoming Bug Bash We’re really excited to do our 2nd (and final) Bug Bash...