Windows 10: im running into DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen

Discus and support im running into DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Im not doing anything that throttles the cpu or gpu and it will give me the blue screen reset the pc multiple times no gpu or cpu updates are needed i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by liam brown2, Jan 28, 2024.

1. im running into DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen

Im not doing anything that throttles the cpu or gpu and it will give me the blue screen reset the pc multiple times no gpu or cpu updates are needed i have tried every solution that i have seen and nothing has work https://ibb.co/n60Nh1g my who crashed error

:)

liam brown2, Jan 28, 2024

2. Blue Screen: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

I restart my computer and as I restart it I got a blue screen with the stop code DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and I just installed the newest version of Nvidia for my GPU

It is a persistent blue screen. It won’t go away and I don’t want to force shut down in case I break something

GPU- RTX 2080

CPU- I7.9750

RileyNot Telling, Jan 28, 2024
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 28, 2024
  4. im running into DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jan 28, 2024
Thema:

im running into DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen

1. im running into DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen - Similar Threads - running DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue

2. im running into DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im running into DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen: Im not doing anything that throttles the cpu or gpu and it will give me the blue screen reset the pc multiple times no gpu or cpu updates are needed i have tried every solution that i have seen and nothing has work https://ibb.co/n60Nh1g my who crashed error...
  3. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Blue screen: HelloUnfortunately, today I encountered a blue death error in Windows 11 and this error was displayed as DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. The exact same error happened last month on the same day and this is strange.blue screen view software is shown that the cause of today's and...
  4. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Blue screen: HelloUnfortunately, today I encountered a blue death error in Windows 11 and this error was displayed as DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. The exact same error happened last month on the same day and this is strange.blue screen view software is shown that the cause of today's and...
  5. Blue screen with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Today I was just using google chrome and it just went in blue screen. It says DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I don't know what is causing this problem, it's been happening for 3 times. I have windows 10 home Version 20h2 os build 19042.1165 and I am using a laptop I don't know...
  6. Blue Screen - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9F

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9F: Situation occurs randomly during VR Gameplay using Valve Index. PC is using the CPU AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Motherboard is GIGABYTE B550 VISION D, GPU is is GIGABYTE 3090. New PC. ********************************************************************************...
  7. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen: Hey everyone, I've been having blue screens with the following error on my brand new laptop for the past week or so. It's been happening seemingly at random, I can't figure out exactly what's causing it. It also references ntoskernel.exe. Attached are the last 2 dump files...
  8. Blue screen error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Blue screen error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hi, recently I've been unable to restart Windows. I get the spinning wheel that never ends. I end up having to shut off the computer using the power switch and turning it back on in order to get back into Windows. If I wait a while, sometimes I get a BSOD with the following...
  9. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Blue Screen: Hi, I have been having BSOD's with the error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE it usually happens during gaming or alt+tabbing. I get it quite often. My PC freezes for some time or just gives me BSOD. I don't know much about this subject so I can you guys help out? Thanks in...
  10. Blue Screen of Death; DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Blue Screen of Death; DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: BSOD occurs everytime I open Adobe Photoshop. It happens everytime I open a file. It freezes my entire laptop and shows the BSOD with the Stop Code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software but it still happens. Please advise. I have my...