Windows 10: I'm running out of solution, and I really need help..

Discus and support I'm running out of solution, and I really need help.. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/astraagale [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/astraagale, Mar 14, 2020.

1. I'm running out of solution, and I really need help..

/u/astraagale, Mar 14, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

No Boot, Drives Not detected, Can't Load Win10 Pleses Help!

Until the BIOS sees your M.2, there's nothing you can do. It does not matter if the M.2 is unformatted/unallocated, the BIOS should see it.
    1. Suggest that you take the M.2 out, clean all the contacts and re-seat it and hope this is the case.
    2. If step one fails. Connect your 250GB SSD back in using one of the SATA port to see if the BIOS recognize it. If it doen't, then it might be something wrong with the MB, if it does then boot up the Windows Installation USB, run diskpart, shrink it at least 40GB then create a partition, Leave it unallocated then install Windows there.

Also try to re-seat all other components such as Memory, Video card etc...

topgundcp, Mar 14, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 14, 2020
  4. I'm running out of solution, and I really need help..

Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

I'm running out of solution, and I really need help..

1. I'm running out of solution, and I really need help.. - Similar Threads - I'm running solution

2. I really need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  3. I really need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  4. I really need help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I really need help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I really need help!: Hi everyone, i recently started my laptop and it said that EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD Is missing or contains errors. I even tried to boot from usb but that thing still pops up and when i try to boot from CD, my computer restarts and...
  6. I really need help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really need help.: Ok so the thing is, i have 1tb of storage on OneDrive at school and one time i installed the app on my Windows 10 computer and everything was fine when i could access my OneDrive through file explorer, but then it started syncing everything onto OneDrive slowing down my pc by...
  7. I really need help

I really need help: Whenever i full scan my pc crashes Whenever i use chkdsk i crash Whenever i use sfc command i crash Whenever i launch something my pc crashes Help me. submitted by /u/IBexl_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktcmmk/i_really_need_help/
  8. I really really really need help with this

I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  9. i really need help

i really need help: today i opened my laptop and it had blue screen. so i tried to solve it by youtube tutorials but i cant because i need to put my password. i dont remember it and i cant find a way how to reset the password! can someone tellbme how to change the password or to find a way to...
  10. I really need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I really need help: This is kind of long, but here goes. So one day, I forcefully shut down my PC because my ram was acting up and I blue screened. I shut it down, but when it turned back on, it was saying that it was it was preparing automatic repair, and I thought, ok, whatever, its cool...