Windows 10: I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . .

Discus and support I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is a small issue, but it bothers me. If I type something into a browser. The results are displayed. When I click, on one. The window only covers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Mar 17, 2020.

1. I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . .

This is a small issue, but it bothers me. If I type something into a browser.

The results are displayed. When I click, on one. The window only covers the
    right half of the screen, vertically.

I then, click expand, and all is OK. But, how can I get it to open full screen,
    all the time?

It bothers me. Thanks for reading . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Mar 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 17, 2020
  4. nkienitz Win User

I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . .

Windows 10 Pro or Windows 8 Pro from Windows 7 Pro ?

Just replaced motherboard on my old Dell D830 that I had upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Pro last August.

Went through steps on setting up new MOBO and it is up/working just fine.

I happened to run Belarc Advisor just to get a snapshot of data for the file. What is interesting is that Belarc indicates the O/S is Windows 8 Pro (build 9200).

I looked at another recent thread here at TenForums and also took some of the steps suggested and figured that maybe I needed to install or re-install Windows 10. I checked the Update/Security/Activation tab and it indicates that Windows 10 Pro is installed, activated with a digital entitlement.

So ... why does Belarc seem to see only Windows 8 Pro? Maybe because of the "maturity" of the D830? I know that Dell has disclaimers at their site that says the D830 has not been certified for Windows 10.

So, it is working, but the data from Belarc just has me scratching my head.

Any suggestions or thoughts?

nkienitz, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . .

1. I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . - Similar Threads - I'm running Pro

2. Windows 10 pro says I'm part of an organisation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 pro says I'm part of an organisation: [ATTACH] I can't turn on bluetooth :(. I was running a game overnight and when i woke up i couldnt turn on the bluetooth. https://preview.redd.it/atg1n7ez8pr61.png?width=395&format=png&auto=webp&s=e623d8fa681eb03c602505a51e43b64de5a81dfa I have no idea how this happend...
  3. I'm in trouble starting windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm in trouble starting windows 10 pro: I'm unable to start windows 10 pro, Activate Windows notification appearing in lapton right side corner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-in-trouble-starting-windows-10-pro/e3de4f5b-b57e-4e48-96d2-4c0ce774661c
  4. Chuwi Herobook Pro running Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Chuwi Herobook Pro running Windows 10: Chuwi Herobook Pro – Windows 10 Problem started with lay-on keyboard overlay sticking down on one side maybe holding the page up and page down keys activated for an extended period. First the remote mouse and kbd appeared to cause the highlighted selected item to be forced...
  5. Running Android in WIndows 10 pro

Running Android in WIndows 10 pro: Is it possible to run android in hyper-V. If it is, how do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-android-in-windows-10-pro/a137eea6-fa56-487d-a5ae-ecc728865b36
  6. I'm running windows 10.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I'm running windows 10.: I'd like to hide the internet icon when I lock the computer. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-running-windows-10/541c6392-4d92-429c-9b0a-26cb902cfa5c
  7. I'm not able to reactivate Windows 10 PRO

I'm not able to reactivate Windows 10 PRO: Back in April of 2016 I linked a digital license copy to my Microsoft account, I've been using the same motherboard this October, so after I got my new motherboard I reinstalled Windows 10 and added my Microsoft account so I can reactivate Windows, still unable to do so. My...
  8. Running IE in Windows 10 Pro

in Browsers and Email
    Running IE in Windows 10 Pro: I have Windows 10 Pro installed and I also have PAYG electric and gas meters in my house. These run via a USB card reader / key reader, which in Windows 7, used IE as its only browser due to ActiveX installs. This system cannot run via Chrome etc - it must be using IE....
  9. Running Android apps in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Android apps in Windows 10 Pro: I have a question about running Android apps on Windows 10 Pro which is what I have. Can this be done and can one get the full functionality of the Android OS and its app? For example can one run AMIDDuOS and get Android to run? Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance....
  10. Running Windows 10 Pro On USB HDD?

Running Windows 10 Pro On USB HDD?: Hi everyone, I hate to be creating a thread about this, but I know this community has many I.T experts! I'm running Windows 10 Pro 32bit on my laptop, but I need to remove the laptop's HDD and so the laptop will be without a HDD. Could I plug in a USB HDD and run...