Windows 10: Im scared of having RATs

Discus and support Im scared of having RATs in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I noticed a lot of established tagged connections when i type netstat -ano in my cmd and im scared of one of them being a rat i need help asap.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RazvanBejan, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Im scared of having RATs

I noticed a lot of established tagged connections when i type netstat -ano in my cmd and im scared of one of them being a rat i need help asap.

:)

RazvanBejan, Jul 11, 2020

2. How to Remove RAT

I'm not sure if these Revenge-RAT v0.3 file detections have anything to do with what you are having:

What is this exe file? Is this file safe? Check here

When you're clicking on the red "Not trusted" you'll see more details and also links to respective VirusTotal scans.

Suggestion to run the Emsisoft Emergency Kit, see item 3 here:
    List of Malware Removal Tools

Perhaps it's best to ask for free expert help in a specialized forum, see i.e. here:

Might be best to do a clean reinstall, please do read through
    this
    thread.

Jsssssssss, Jul 11, 2020
  3. justinis Win User
    I have been infected with darkcomet RAT

Hi Lyon!

In my teenage years, I've personally messed around in DarkComet and other RATs. :3

What I suggest you do is, well, to start out with... Don't turn on your computer regularly...

• Start your computer in safemode:
    When you turn it on, spam the F8 button until a window pops up, then go click the option saying something like Safe Mode with Networking. The reason you choose the networking option is so that you can install more antivirus programs.
    The people won't be able to connect to you since all the services (etc.) are disabled in safe mode (except for the main ones).

2. Make sure Firewall is on.

I know for you to start Dark Comet in the first place, you have to disable Firewall (or configure it) or else the Dark Comet file will instantly get removed by Firewall's detection.

3. Get different antivirus programs.

Malwarebytes
    , in my past history, has been an excellent program to use.

Another helpful program would be
    CCleaner
    . It may not fully help with viruses, but it does help with registries (etc.) and cleaning up your computer (obviously).

Lastly,
    Spybot Search & Destroy
    is an amazing program with numerous of features and great detection skills.

4. Disallow remote assistance.

Press the start key and type Disallow Remote. Then press enter and uncheck the "Allow Remote Assistance connections to this computer" box and click apply and ok.

5. Disable remote services.

Type services in the start menu and choose the one with the gears.

Then look for the services starting with Remote. The first on is Remote Access Auto Connection Manager (at least for me). Disable all of those (all the ones starting with remote).

I got tons more stuff you can do to ensure the removal of the RAT, but I am pretty sure you don't want to read a 10-page essay.

justinis, Jul 11, 2020
  4. modysd Win User

Im scared of having RATs

ARE WE LAB RATS FOR NOKIA?

but RATS get mobiles for free

we are not RATS becouse we bay to be RATS

modysd, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Im scared of having RATs

1. Im scared of having RATs - Similar Threads - scared having RATs

2. im scared of bricking my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im scared of bricking my pc: I can't help but just panic everytime i do the smallest update because i always think there's gonna be a power outage. I don't have a UPS so no way im getting 22H2 now, can anyone help me to not be scared of updates?...
  3. im scared of bricking my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    im scared of bricking my pc: I can't help but just panic everytime i do the smallest update because i always think there's gonna be a power outage. I don't have a UPS so no way im getting 22H2 now, can anyone help me to not be scared of updates?...
  4. im scared of bricking my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. im scared i might have a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im scared i might have a virus: i searched online it said i might have a virus because when i open my laptop cmd prompt opens 2-3 times then automatically closes itself quickly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-scared-i-might-have-a-virus/b88a0dba-57bc-4408-beb5-dd6121dbc183
  6. im scared i might have a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im scared i might have a virus: i searched online it said i might have a virus because when i open my laptop cmd prompt opens 2-3 times then automatically closes itself quickly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-scared-i-might-have-a-virus/b88a0dba-57bc-4408-beb5-dd6121dbc183
  7. im scared i might have a virus

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. im scared to install virtualbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    im scared to install virtualbox: im scared to install virtualbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-scared-to-install-virtualbox/603777d3-8132-4ef9-8317-b9c3fe537872
  9. Im really scared idk if i should be

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im really scared idk if i should be: i got the your pc ran into a problem and it needs to restart it happened only once yesterday and didnt happen again should i worry or not please let me know thank you in advance submitted by /u/DEATH_LFY [link] [comments]...
  10. im scared that my laptop are hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    im scared that my laptop are hacked: Hey guys,i have a really serious problem about my laptop.This happen yesterday, when i was playing games and i heard someone is speaking through my laptopsounds like a little girl and it last only few sec ..Im sure that i dont open any tab in google chrome.This problems...