Windows 10: I'm scared of shutting down my laptop now

Discus and support I'm scared of shutting down my laptop now in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Sorry but I'm really scare of shutting down my laptop now.I just started upgrading my windows from 10 to 11 through a Tik Tok I saw, they say to head... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by O Shiso, Jun 30, 2022.

1. O Shiso Win User

I'm scared of shutting down my laptop now

Sorry but I'm really scare of shutting down my laptop now.I just started upgrading my windows from 10 to 11 through a Tik Tok I saw, they say to head to the official websites and download I did it and it worked, perfectly fine as of anything though it's true that takes a long time to load, I thought it had a problem and until just recently I shut down my laptop, turn it on, it completely stuck at the main lock screen I can't do anything but hope it boots into choose option. I follow a few video and first typing some words in the command prompt, then didn't work, I decided to delete some qualit

:)

O Shiso, Jun 30, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 30, 2022
  3. Laptop won't shut down

Hi Muhammad,

Most of the time, the issue regarding a device that won't shut down properly may be caused by a system conflict after an update or that there are some incompatibility issues. To assist you with this concern, we recommend that you run the troubleshooter.
    To do this, kindly follow the steps listed below:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search bar and press
      Enter.
    • Click on View all on the left-side of the page.
    • Click on each category below then follow the on-screen prompt to run the troubleshooter:
    • Background Intelligent Transfer Service
    • Hardware and Devices
    • Power
    • Windows Update
    Note: Make sure that you restart your PC after running the troubleshooter for each category.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jun 30, 2022
  4. I'm scared of shutting down my laptop now

Won't shut down or restart -- error X0X

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask what are the methods that you have tried to solve the issue.

The issue might occur if the computer is not shut down properly. so, I suggest you to perform a power drain by follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

I'm scared of shutting down my laptop now

1. I'm scared of shutting down my laptop now - Similar Threads - I'm scared shutting

2. my laptop is not shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop is not shutting down: My Lenovo laptop was working fine until i started it up from it being shut down and the battery 0 after charging it and trying to turn it off it brings me to the Boot Menu. From here i can't exit or select any of the options. If i shut it down, it would just automatically...
  3. my laptop is not shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop is not shutting down: My Lenovo laptop was working fine until i started it up from it being shut down and the battery 0 after charging it and trying to turn it off it brings me to the Boot Menu. From here i can't exit or select any of the options. If i shut it down, it would just automatically...
  4. Shutting my computer down with an update and it won’t shut down. I’m scared to unplug the...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutting my computer down with an update and it won’t shut down. I’m scared to unplug the...: Mouse, keyboard, and monitors are all off as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shutting-my-computer-down-with-an-update-and-it/e7214da5-4b34-4608-bf87-2f0bb6a86f70
  5. Shutting my computer down with an update and it won’t shut down. I’m scared to unplug the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shutting my computer down with an update and it won’t shut down. I’m scared to unplug the...: Mouse, keyboard, and monitors are all off as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shutting-my-computer-down-with-an-update-and-it/e7214da5-4b34-4608-bf87-2f0bb6a86f70
  6. Shutting my computer down with an update and it won’t shut down. I’m scared to unplug the...

7. I'm scared of shutting down my laptop now

I'm scared of shutting down my laptop now: Sorry but I'm really scare of shutting down my laptop now.I just started upgrading my windows from 10 to 11 through a Tik Tok I saw, they say to head to the official websites and download I did it and it worked, perfectly fine as of anything though it's true that takes a long...
  8. My laptop is shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is shutting down: Recently i left my laptop to a service for a fix it was shutting down whenever i start some game no matter what ... like games from 2003 old and should run good on my laptop. So couple of week there after cleaned and changed the fan the laptop approved a bit whenever i get it...
  9. My laptop shut down on update and it's stuck now, help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop shut down on update and it's stuck now, help?: So, my laptop was updating after I turned it on,and when it got to 100% it got stuck, the little ring thing kept spinning but it remained like that for almost an hour, then the power went out and since there's no battery it shut down completely. Now it starts up and it gets...
  10. I'm scared to shut down my pc, I stupidly gave access to a scammer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm scared to shut down my pc, I stupidly gave access to a scammer: anything I can do don't want to get locked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-scared-to-shut-down-my-pc-i-stupidly-gave/5f72bd5c-9ac9-4fbd-ae7b-2861195f5090