Windows 10: im scared to install virtualbox

Discus and support im scared to install virtualbox in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; im scared to install virtualbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-scared-to-install-virtualbox/603777d3-8132-4ef9-8317-b9c3fe537872 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TerrenceTobey, Jun 24, 2021.

1. im scared to install virtualbox

im scared to install virtualbox

:)

TerrenceTobey, Jun 24, 2021

2. Im scared of having RATs

Im scared of accesing the link bacause ive never used this support method and there are lots of scammers out there.

RazvanBejan, Jun 24, 2021
  3. PuB_Evo Win User
    Sun VirtualBox

Been there and done that. Followed through enabling the 3D acceleration and as told i hit the "Install Guest Addition" to install the drivers in the guest operating system, after that i was told to reboot the VirtualBox and came to the blue windows XP shutdown screen... It was on that screen for more then 30mins and so i force a shutdown on the original Win7 OS to et rid of the VirtualBox OS shutdown screen. Rebooted and tested VirtualBox with the game and got the same error message as shown in my first post.

EDIT: Gone through all the steps till i came to rebooting the VirtualBox OS. After the system coming up normally, i checked if the 3D acceleration is enabled by running dxdiag. Here is what i get...

im scared to install virtualbox [​IMG]

Need advise to fix 3D acceleration so i can go on. Thank you so much!

PuB_Evo, Jun 24, 2021
  4. im scared to install virtualbox

Im scared of having RATs

I noticed a lot of established tagged connections when i type netstat -ano in my cmd and im scared of one of them being a rat i need help asap.

RazvanBejan, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

im scared to install virtualbox

1. im scared to install virtualbox - Similar Threads - scared install virtualbox

2. Im really scared idk if i should be

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im really scared idk if i should be: i got the your pc ran into a problem and it needs to restart it happened only once yesterday and didnt happen again should i worry or not please let me know thank you in advance submitted by /u/DEATH_LFY [link] [comments]...
  3. Red Scare

in Windows 10 Support
    Red Scare: Can someone explain to me why everything is in red? I use a dark theme with title bar and lettering in blue. Today it's red and only on this site. Is this something Ten Forums has done? Is there a setting within Ten Forums to change this back to blue. I've included an image....
  4. Virtualbox Windows installing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virtualbox Windows installing: [IMG] I wanna install windows 10 pro in VirtualBox but I can't because I get every time error code 0x80070570 and I'm using Dell G5 15 so I wanna how can I fix it...
  5. im scared that my laptop are hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    im scared that my laptop are hacked: Hey guys,i have a really serious problem about my laptop.This happen yesterday, when i was playing games and i heard someone is speaking through my laptopsounds like a little girl and it last only few sec ..Im sure that i dont open any tab in google chrome.This problems...
  6. Im scared of having RATs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Im scared of having RATs: I noticed a lot of established tagged connections when i type netstat -ano in my cmd and im scared of one of them being a rat i need help asap. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-scared-of-having-rats/40c92c20-4ad7-43a6-ada1-b924e91eb900
  7. Scared to update

Scared to update: Recently a Windows 10 update and come out. My dad updated his pc but it wiped all of his hard drive. He has backed it up but I am scared to do the update myself. Should I do it? What should I do? Could someone please help. submitted by /u/ZlousyYT [link] [comments]...
  8. Scared to do a clean install due to situation

Scared to do a clean install due to situation: I work at a small business (3 computers) that has no IT and bad computer setup. I have been doing my best as acting IT and been trying to update their system. However, I am quite scared to make the final leap that will help with their setup. Their current main computer is the...
  9. Help, I need help im scared

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help, I need help im scared: Help some music is playing i dont whats happening please help me[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-need-help-im-scared/6f539259-25c2-483a-9fd5-4b6b27b619fa"
  10. Virtualbox extension won't install

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virtualbox extension won't install: I created a virtual machine and in the process created a user account that has administrator privileges. I then downloaded an extension to virtualbox 6.0.10 and tried to install it from that account, but, get the error "Exit code 1 membership in the administrator's group is...