Windows 10: I'm screwed

Discus and support I'm screwed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; While trying to get my controller to work I deleted a driver related to said controller since somewhere I read that could help. Nothing happened and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SimeoniLehtonen, Apr 13, 2022.

1. I'm screwed

While trying to get my controller to work I deleted a driver related to said controller since somewhere I read that could help. Nothing happened and I thought the driver would be reinstalled once I restart my pc. Instead when I got into the start I noticed My mouse and keyboard do nothing. Now I can't get onto the computer so I can't reinstall the driver. I have no clue what I can do. I tried meddling in bios but nothing I tried helped.I downloaded the windows 10 installation on a usb media because a friend told me that could work but can't get the usb to work on my pc. I'm screwed and hope so

:)

SimeoniLehtonen, Apr 13, 2022
  2. Try3 Win User

Screw to hold M.2 drive down.

I suggest you chat with, email or phone StarTech [UK]

Or take pot luck with m.2 drive screw - Amazon [UK]

Best of luck,
    Denis

3. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Apr 13, 2022
  4. SIW2 Win User
Thema:

I'm screwed

1. I'm screwed - Similar Threads - I'm screwed

2. I'm sick of Windows screw ups!!! Why are all my png photos suddenly showing blue mountains?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm sick of Windows screw ups!!! Why are all my png photos suddenly showing blue mountains?: I'm am sick of once a week or more windows screwing up something!!! Why are my photos showing blue mountains? It's only the png photos all the others show the actual photo. None of these are in One Drive they are all in my downloads folders. Here's another great windows...
  3. I'm sick of Windows screw ups!!! Why are all my png photos suddenly showing blue mountains?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm sick of Windows screw ups!!! Why are all my png photos suddenly showing blue mountains?: I'm am sick of once a week or more windows screwing up something!!! Why are my photos showing blue mountains? It's only the png photos all the others show the actual photo. None of these are in One Drive they are all in my downloads folders. Here's another great windows...
  4. My files got deleted from Administrator... I'm so screwed! I hate you Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My files got deleted from Administrator... I'm so screwed! I hate you Microsoft.: I'm beyond frustrated right now. I have several health issues going on right now, and at the worst possible time, Microsoft screws me.My computer was working perfectly fine, and I hadn't used it in a while. I turn it on, and for no reason, it doesn't show my profile, and logs...
  5. My files got deleted from Administrator... I'm so screwed! I hate you Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My files got deleted from Administrator... I'm so screwed! I hate you Microsoft.: I'm beyond frustrated right now. I have several health issues going on right now, and at the worst possible time, Microsoft screws me.My computer was working perfectly fine, and I hadn't used it in a while. I turn it on, and for no reason, it doesn't show my profile, and logs...
  6. My files got deleted from Administrator... I'm so screwed! I hate you Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I'm screwed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm screwed: While trying to get my controller to work I deleted a driver related to said controller since somewhere I read that could help. Nothing happened and I thought the driver would be reinstalled once I restart my pc. Instead when I got into the start I noticed My mouse and...
  8. I'm screwed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I'm screwed: While trying to get my controller to work I deleted a driver related to said controller since somewhere I read that could help. Nothing happened and I thought the driver would be reinstalled once I restart my pc. Instead when I got into the start I noticed My mouse and...
  9. Idk if this belongs here but if I don't resolve this, I'm screwed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Idk if this belongs here but if I don't resolve this, I'm screwed: So today morning, I restarted my laptop (2016 Lenovo Ideapad 310, with 2TB HDD, if it's helpful). I don't usually shut it down because it's really slow on startup. So when I restarted, after showing the Windows logo, it shows "Preparing Automatic Repair", but it ends up in a...
  10. Can't type without computer completing and screwing up what I'm typing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't type without computer completing and screwing up what I'm typing: The cursor also moves to the previous line sometimes when I'm taking notes. Whenever I type the at (ampersand sign), the tepxt before it is erased. Do you see how the bulleted comment above was broken up and moved to the nepxt line? Also, see how the letter "p" is added...