Windows 10: I'm shocked a 17 year old bug only has 100 votes. Is it really that unique of an issue?

Discus and support I'm shocked a 17 year old bug only has 100 votes. Is it really that unique of an issue? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/brett1337 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hmx3vt/im_shocked_a_17_year_old_bug_only_has_100_votes/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/brett1337, Jul 7, 2020.

1. I'm shocked a 17 year old bug only has 100 votes. Is it really that unique of an issue?

/u/brett1337, Jul 7, 2020
  2. Tsw88 Win User

is our voice really *unique??

Recently there are a lot of emails from my bank suggesting me to click to
    upgrade my phone banking security by providing them my voice, then
    the next time my voice can be used to access my phone banking service
    more quickly. The emails are really from my bank.

I'd like to know if our voice is really unique and can act as fingerprint?
    Can't two people in the world have the same voice? What is the parameter
    of our voice that makes us unique? Frequency ? Or is it only an "improved" security to avoid fraud only, instead of bullet proof

Tsw88, Jul 7, 2020
  3. EVE-Online, Vote Cinori Aluben CSM5 2010!

Just a bump to let everyone know that voting has opened. Each active account has (1) vote, so vote with all of your alts too!

To vote for me: http://www.eveonline.com/council/voting/Vote.asp?c=328 <--Just click here, login, and confirm. Takes like 30seconds.

Thanks again guys for your support, lets hope a TPU'r gets on there!

Oh, and check out the website again, it's gotten a major facelift, and has a LOT more content now, including it's own forums with a list of suggestions I'm already pushing. Feel free to register and put your suggestion up there!

www.littlethingsfirst.com

surfsk8snow.jah, Jul 7, 2020
  4. I'm shocked a 17 year old bug only has 100 votes. Is it really that unique of an issue?

Lumia 800 voted to be mobile of the year

Haha How come Lumia 800 voted mobile of year while currently its November only?

donofworld, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

I'm shocked a 17 year old bug only has 100 votes. Is it really that unique of an issue?

1. I'm shocked a 17 year old bug only has 100 votes. Is it really that unique of an issue? - Similar Threads - I'm shocked old

2. unique login issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unique login issue: As it's impossible to get a real person in chat or on the phone from Microsoft and as my issue is very unique and doesn't fit into any of Microsoft's guided help topics, I'm hoping someone hear can assist.Several years ago, my actual Microsoft account was hacked resulting...
  3. unique login issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unique login issue: As it's impossible to get a real person in chat or on the phone from Microsoft and as my issue is very unique and doesn't fit into any of Microsoft's guided help topics, I'm hoping someone hear can assist.Several years ago, my actual Microsoft account was hacked resulting...
  4. Unique Storage Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unique Storage Issues: Hi all,I am having trouble with managing multiple users in context to storage consumption. I recently made a user for a family member so that they can have their own desk space. But I realized some of the programs I had previously downloaded weren't accessible to the new...
  5. Has Microsoft figured out the 100% disk usage problem that it has had for years and years...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Has Microsoft figured out the 100% disk usage problem that it has had for years and years...: I just check back every year or two, knowing that there's no fix in spite of the fact that I paid a lot of money for this piece of junk. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/has-microsoft-figured-out-the-100-disk-usage/4332cf3d-e32e-4bae-bb85-21d5e1dca1c5
  6. Really need help with the 100% disk usage bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Really need help with the 100% disk usage bug: My pc has been doing this for years for only when it has just booted up but now my disk usage is going to 100% while I'm playing games and my pc makes scary sounding noises. I've googled it loads of times and tried all the fixes that I can find people saying to try but none...
  7. 100% Disk Use bug for two years

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% Disk Use bug for two years: Hello everyone,I bought this laptop in July 2017 and ever since then the disk usage has almost always been at 100%. Most of the time the computer is fine with this but sometimes it gets really slow. I've done all of the usual methods to fix this (disable Windows Search,...
  8. Really need advice on uniquely compromised account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Really need advice on uniquely compromised account.: I received an email from Microsoft that the account associated my email address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** had been compromised because of password changes etc. Unfortunately since this wasn't my main account I used different variations of my name and...
  9. is our voice really *unique??

in Windows 10 Support
    is our voice really *unique??: Recently there are a lot of emails from my bank suggesting me to click to upgrade my phone banking security by providing them my voice, then the next time my voice can be used to access my phone banking service more quickly. The emails are really from my bank. I'd like to...
  10. One year update bugs and issues.

in Windows 10 Support
    One year update bugs and issues.: Hello, I've been having a lot of bugs with win10 ever since I got the update from win8.1..sorry for my english. Here are some of it. - Keyboard keeps malfunctioning most of the time. Like after logging in, I can't use the keyboard anymore. Sometimes the alt were permanently...