Windows 10: I'm sick of my computer at this point.

Discus and support I'm sick of my computer at this point. in Cortana to solve the problem; So, let me cut to the chase, basically everything that Windows 10 "features" has come to bite me in the a** with my gaming computer. The only reason... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by RainbowstruckLE, Jul 30, 2021.

1. I'm sick of my computer at this point.

So, let me cut to the chase, basically everything that Windows 10 "features" has come to bite me in the a** with my gaming computer. The only reason I'm still using this thing is because Windows is still vastly superior to MacOS or Linux with the modding and gaming that I do, and I don't have the money to buy a new computer after I already upgraded it and everything. I would have updated to Windows 11 to get me out of this mess, but as far as I've heard, it's still unfinished, and I'm not jumping out of one traphole into another.Cortana completely refuses to operate. I don't even need it, exce

:)

RainbowstruckLE, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Jul 30, 2021
  4. I'm sick of my computer at this point.

Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

I'm sick of my computer at this point.

1. I'm sick of my computer at this point. - Similar Threads - I'm sick computer

2. sick to death of "the device is in use by another process..." AND don't point me to a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sick to death of "the device is in use by another process..." AND don't point me to a...: Why can't Microsoft figure this out? It has to be the number one topic from people who are fed up with it. If I go through the proper procedure to eject a usb drive, half of the time it gives me this stupid error and I wind up having to shut the computer down to remove the...
  3. sick to death of "the device is in use by another process..." AND don't point me to a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sick to death of "the device is in use by another process..." AND don't point me to a...: Why can't Microsoft figure this out? It has to be the number one topic from people who are fed up with it. If I go through the proper procedure to eject a usb drive, half of the time it gives me this stupid error and I wind up having to shut the computer down to remove the...
  4. Sick of MS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sick of MS: I am sick and tired of Microsoft putting out updates and deciding what the hell should be important to me. Why the heck can they come and make it so applications that I have been using for years will no long function correctly? Start sending out a check with these updates...
  5. sick of microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sick of microsoft: how can microsoft be so arrogant out off touch, if it were a car you would douse it in fuel and torch it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sick-of-microsoft/d8d0b1cc-fe8e-4400-b97f-04aac75bbb49
  6. I'm sick of this popping up whenever I'm playing music on Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm sick of this popping up whenever I'm playing music on Windows Media Player: [ATTACH] It keeps popping up over and over and over and I'm getting sick of it. The program works just fine yet it's still asking me to "troubleshoot". I suspect this is the work of a virus that slipped past my defenses....
  7. new windows user and I'm sick of it after one week

in Windows 10 Support
    new windows user and I'm sick of it after one week: Windows 10 is my first windows product in 10 years It forces me to have a password and a pin that I do not need or want when I go to microsoft for help they want to charge me money just to get customer service this is unbelievable 150443
  8. I'm sick of finding phones or devices on my network. How do we stop it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm sick of finding phones or devices on my network. How do we stop it?: I'm sick of finding phones or devices on my windows 10 pc. I have just worked out that the issue has been going on since windows 8 and ost of the answers I've been able to find via crowd support are releavent but not the cure or cause. It should be dealt with by now but...
  9. Sick of It

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sick of It: I have been working with PCs since the 8086 ... I have been through MsDoS (all versions) as well as Windows since 3.11 for workgroups ... it seems as though MS has not been able to get it right since MsDoS 4.0 ... anyone remember the parity errors? Anyone remember all the...
  10. Sick of ads

in Windows 10 Support
    Sick of ads: Can anyone PLEASE tell me how to get rid of these stupid ads. I've got all notifications OFF and I still get these @#(*^%$ ads. I did a search and basically they talk about getting rid of ads from browsers. 101172