Windows 10: IM SICK OF THIS SLOW F.ING DOWNLOAD SPEED

Discus and support IM SICK OF THIS SLOW F.ING DOWNLOAD SPEED in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; THE ONE TIME I GET THE GAME PASS AND DOWNLOAD THE MCC ITS STUCK ON 11Mbs PER SECOND WHEN MY NET CAN RUN IT AT 30. THROW SOME SOLUTIONS AT ME NOW! I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cyanideberrry, Mar 5, 2020.

1. IM SICK OF THIS SLOW F.ING DOWNLOAD SPEED

THE ONE TIME I GET THE GAME PASS AND DOWNLOAD THE MCC ITS STUCK ON 11Mbs PER SECOND WHEN MY NET CAN RUN IT AT 30. THROW SOME SOLUTIONS AT ME NOW! I PROBABLY HAVE DONE IT ALREADY FFS. THE WORSE GAMING PLATFORM ON THIS F.KING EARTH

:)

cyanideberrry, Mar 5, 2020

2. Slow downloading speed

Hi Manthan,

Regarding your download speed issue, we found a suggestion given by Eeshwar Kumar on our Community page. You can check this link on the suggestion he provided:

Why is Windows Store's download speed so slow?

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Mar 5, 2020
  4. IM SICK OF THIS SLOW F.ING DOWNLOAD SPEED

ReubenFaleiro, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

IM SICK OF THIS SLOW F.ING DOWNLOAD SPEED

1. IM SICK OF THIS SLOW F.ING DOWNLOAD SPEED - Similar Threads - SICK SLOW ING

2. Slow Download Speeds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Download Speeds: For around a month now when I download things it's been less than 3mb per second and when I check my download speeds it says 200mb per second I'm not sure if it's my computer or Windows 10 I've tried so many tutorials but nothing is working it used to be normal please help....
  3. Sick of this stupid f***ing operating system. Error code: 0xc000012f. Know the solution,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sick of this stupid f***ing operating system. Error code: 0xc000012f. Know the solution,...: Windows 10. My taskbar search mode and Start button isn't working, alongside my microphone button, miscellaneous button, volume, button taskbar-to-desktop button, or time and date button. The only thing that literally works on my taskbar are application buttons to start...
  4. Sick of this stupid f***ing operating system. Error code: 0xc000012f. Know the solution,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sick of this stupid f***ing operating system. Error code: 0xc000012f. Know the solution,...: Windows 10. My taskbar search mode and Start button isn't working, alongside my microphone button, miscellaneous button, volume, button taskbar-to-desktop button, or time and date button. The only thing that literally works on my taskbar are application buttons to start...
  5. Download speeds slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download speeds slow: My internet speed is pretty fast, web searches are quick and website open almost instantly, YouTube works fine on high resolution. But when I am downloading any file to my laptop, the download speed is very, very slow. It could be a temporary issue with the wi-fi, but...
  6. Slow download speed any fix please Im begging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow download speed any fix please Im begging: Any one knows how do I fix this I tried: 1.Rested the netowrk 2.rested the pc 3.All of Cmd commands 4.another router this seems to happen on all downloads not a certain file or application / Started happening on windows 11...
  7. Slow download speed any fix please Im begging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow download speed any fix please Im begging: Any one knows how do I fix this I tried: 1.Rested the netowrk 2.rested the pc 3.All of Cmd commands 4.another router this seems to happen on all downloads not a certain file or application / Started happening on windows 11...
  8. im trying to update my F#@!ING windows but i get this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    im trying to update my F#@!ING windows but i get this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/samyarkhafan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ka9mhz/im_trying_to_update_my_fing_windows_but_i_get_this/
  9. F$_^[™¥<ING windows hello

F$_^[™¥<ING windows hello: Please someone, anyone tell me why my finger print scanner doesn't work. Omg. Tried everything I swear to #-$<€®¥} submitted by /u/bellaport_vz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfjfek/f_ing_windows_hello/
  10. Skype For f***ing Business.

Skype For f***ing Business.: Clicked this app a while ago by accident, now it runs every time I boot up my laptop and I have to close it via task manager. How can I get rid of it? submitted by /u/jacksub97 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ep9kjq/skype_for_fing_business/