Windows 10: I'm sick of updates never finishing nor can I turn them off. AWFUL FEATURE. Happy for either

Discus and support I'm sick of updates never finishing nor can I turn them off. AWFUL FEATURE. Happy for either in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; topic title. Been this way since I installed it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichaelMND, Aug 13, 2021.

1. I'm sick of updates never finishing nor can I turn them off. AWFUL FEATURE. Happy for either

topic title. Been this way since I installed it.

:)

MichaelMND, Aug 13, 2021

2. windows 10 Windows Media Player

Hello,

Thank you for updating us on the issue.

I would suggest you check if Windows Media Player is checked in Windows features.

• Press Windows + X keys and click
        Programs and Features.

• Click on ‘Turn Windows Features On or off’ on the left pane.

• Expand Media Features and check ‘Windows Media Player’
        if it is not checked, Click on
        ‘Yes’
        to continue.
      • Click ‘ok’ to finish. Restart the computer.
    Check if you are able to get Windows Media player.

Please update us after performing the steps. We would be happy to assist further on the issue.

Ashish Sondhi, Aug 13, 2021
  3. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Aug 13, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

I'm sick of updates never finishing nor can I turn them off. AWFUL FEATURE. Happy for either

Notification: "We need your help to finish adding a feature"

Finally found it again- how to add a keyboard.
    Suggest you eliminate anything Spanish, then go here and click Options

I'm sick of updates never finishing nor can I turn them off. AWFUL FEATURE. Happy for either [​IMG]

then here, Add a keyboard. Lists many language options.

I'm sick of updates never finishing nor can I turn them off. AWFUL FEATURE. Happy for either [​IMG]

Though still begs the question as to all your odd problems.

dalchina, Aug 13, 2021
Thema:

I'm sick of updates never finishing nor can I turn them off. AWFUL FEATURE. Happy for either

1. I'm sick of updates never finishing nor can I turn them off. AWFUL FEATURE. Happy for either - Similar Threads - I'm sick updates

2. Neither can I install these updates nor remove them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Neither can I install these updates nor remove them: There are these 3 updates available. If click on download and install all, it remains the same. If I have a close look, it says error occurred for a millisecond .Even if I try to install them one after the other, it's the same....
  3. Neither can I install these updates nor remove them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Neither can I install these updates nor remove them: There are these 3 updates available. If click on download and install all, it remains the same. If I have a close look, it says error occurred for a millisecond .Even if I try to install them one after the other, it's the same....
  4. force update never finish

force update never finish: I have Windows update sets to automatic. It downloads and it fails and 2 to 3 days it will do the same. It interrupts my work and I need to finish it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/force-update-never-finish/dccd7639-98a1-42f4-b3fd-f22f93f739af
  5. force update never finish

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    force update never finish: I have Windows update sets to automatic. It downloads and it fails and 2 to 3 days it will do the same. It interrupts my work and I need to finish it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/force-update-never-finish/dccd7639-98a1-42f4-b3fd-f22f93f739af
  6. force update never finish

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. looping update never finish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    looping update never finish: I cant install update no matter what. It will restart and when I check on the settings I still have the same update.I have Windows 10 Pro Lenovo laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looping-update-never-finish/4699ad79-c536-439e-8846-ee0871aec6ff
  8. looping update never finish

looping update never finish: I cant install update no matter what. It will restart and when I check on the settings I still have the same update.I have Windows 10 Pro Lenovo laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looping-update-never-finish/4699ad79-c536-439e-8846-ee0871aec6ff
  9. looping update never finish

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I'm back I'm not happy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I'm back I'm not happy: The last time I came to write was because I had microphone problems like sound not being picked up, and cause was because I accidentally pulled out the wire. This time I already checked everything and even restarted. i'm tired of trying again over and over. Can someone please...