Windows 10: I'm signed into my MS account but Xbox sign in gives me error code 1170000

Discus and support I'm signed into my MS account but Xbox sign in gives me error code 1170000 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; EDIT: Never mind. I signed out of Xbox on the console and signed back in and my game was available again, so that was the solution for me. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DeniseJM, May 23, 2019.

1. DeniseJM Win User

I'm signed into my MS account but Xbox sign in gives me error code 1170000

EDIT: Never mind. I signed out of Xbox on the console and signed back in and my game was available again, so that was the solution for me. Please disregard the following:

Today, MS updated my pc to v 1903 and I can no longer access Xbox. I tried all the remedies suggested in the 1170000 error code at https://community.microsoftcasualgames.com/faqs but they didn't work:

1. Check to make sure you’re connected to the internet.
    2. Check to see if Xbox Live services are down. This handy website shows the status: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
    3. If they are all up, go to http://www.xbox.com and sign in with the same account you sign in to on your computer/tablet.
    4. If everything is okay there, try restarting your computer/tablet with the “restart” option on the power/shutdown menu. Just clicking the off button or turning off your computer/tablet won’t work. It needs to be restarted.
    5. If you still can’t connect, try running the Windows Update Troubleshooter. We have detailed instructions here if you scroll down, but you can get it here: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262
    6. Check For Updates & install any mandatory, recommended, or optional updates you might have missed. We have detailed instructions further down this note.
    7. Restart your computer – all those updates need to finish & you need to restart to make sure they all went through.

I tried checking for additional updates. It checked but it said that I was up to date.

I also followed the recommendations at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027968/windows-10-fix-problems-signing-in-to-the-xbox-app but they didn't work either:

• On your PC, go to Xbox.com and select Sign in. If there are problems with your account, the instructions will help you solve them. If you can’t go beyond the sign-in screen, select Forgot my password and follow the instructions.

• If that didn’t work, select the Start button > Settings > Time & language. Under Date & time make sure the Set time automatically setting is turned on.
    • If none of those options work, select the Start button > Settings > Accounts , then find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select Remove. Then go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed.

I'm signed into my MS account but Xbox sign in gives me error code 1170000 fd9d4204-c8c8-48aa-a740-9f65ce889233?upload=true.jpg

Are there any other settings changes I can try so that I can log into Xbox again?

:)

DeniseJM, May 23, 2019
  2. oldgoldmo Win User

Microsoft Mahjong will not sign me in with my XBOX account - I get error code 1170000

Microsoft Mahjong will not sign me in with my XBOX account - I get error code 1170000

oldgoldmo, May 23, 2019
  3. Tissueman Win User
    MS Solitaire Collection Won't Sign in but MS Jigsaw Will Sign in to xbox live

I have had a problem the last couple of days. I open MS Jigsaw and it signs in to xbox live with no problem. I open MS Solitaire Collection and it will NOT sign in to xbox live with the error code 1170000. I've been to the link it suggests and it has not
    helped with my sign in problem. I find it odd that one game will sign in okay and the other will not. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game to no avail.

Tissueman, May 23, 2019
  4. I'm signed into my MS account but Xbox sign in gives me error code 1170000

Sign in error code 1170000

I try to sign in and it gives me a code 1170000. What did I do to deserve this?

JeffLemoine, May 23, 2019
Thema:

I'm signed into my MS account but Xbox sign in gives me error code 1170000

1. I'm signed into my MS account but Xbox sign in gives me error code 1170000 - Similar Threads - I'm signed account

2. Windows is signing me into the wrong xbox account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is signing me into the wrong xbox account: I have an xbox account that has been set up with a different email address and windows has a different account. It auto logs me into the windows account when signing into xbox. How do I change this?...
  3. Windows is signing me into the wrong xbox account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is signing me into the wrong xbox account: I have an xbox account that has been set up with a different email address and windows has a different account. It auto logs me into the windows account when signing into xbox. How do I change this?...
  4. When I try to sign into a Microsoft account, it gives me this error code: 0x800706d9

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    When I try to sign into a Microsoft account, it gives me this error code: 0x800706d9: I've tried everything, I've contacted support, updated my computer, followed tutorials and nothing will work. I'm running Windows 10. This happens when I try to add a Microsoft account. Any ideas?...
  5. When I try to sign into a Microsoft account, it gives me this error code: 0x800706d9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to sign into a Microsoft account, it gives me this error code: 0x800706d9: I've tried everything, I've contacted support, updated my computer, followed tutorials and nothing will work. I'm running Windows 10. This happens when I try to add a Microsoft account. Any ideas?...
  6. When I try to sign into a Microsoft account, it gives me this error code: 0x800706d9

7. Xbox won't let me sign in to solitaire collection. Error 1170000.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox won't let me sign in to solitaire collection. Error 1170000.: Xbox won't let me sign in to solitaire collection. Error 1170000. What do I do?Ipaid for a month,but I had to get a new computer because when Microsoft downloaded the new E it made my computer crash....
  8. Error code 1170000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 1170000: Yesterday I changed my email address on my Microsoft account, I can sign into Microsoft and xbox with no issues however when I try to sign into my Microsoft games it tells me that xbox cannot sign me in and gives me the code 1170000, does anyone know how to fix this please? I...
  9. Unable to sign in using xbox live, error code 1170000

Unable to sign in using xbox live, error code 1170000: Since the beginning of this month, 01 may 2019, I have been unable to log into Microsoft Solitaire Collection game via Xbox Live. I keep getting following error: "Sign In Error We could not sign you in to Xbox Live. Please check the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ at...
  10. Xbox App Signs Me Into My Deleted Account

Xbox App Signs Me Into My Deleted Account: I had an xbox account on my xbox app and when i closed the account i tried to go to the xbox app and it would always give me the error that an error occurred and now im not able to sign in to my other account. how do i make it so that it doesnt sign me into that specific...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 1170000 xbox live login