Windows 10: im so confused about this.

Discus and support im so confused about this. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] im pretty confused, and cant think straight atm, so bare with me. this is really messy, sorry. so yesterday windows AV came up with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mustangrulez, Dec 9, 2020.

1. im so confused about this.

im so confused about this. TsebaEzfdMN5UBuxBaqDMwJAF5eAnXKRu5BpViAwcbk.jpg

im pretty confused, and cant think straight atm, so bare with me. this is really messy, sorry.

so yesterday windows AV came up with Trojan:Win32/Powessere.N as a virus, but when i click remove it wont work. but when i re-scanned (in windows AV) it couldn't find anything. so i took to malware bytes, but that didn't find the same thing as windows did, instead found these.

https://preview.redd.it/ndk73edkz94...bp&s=f0598f8df47444f003fda80cd56ee1985cf56745

https://preview.redd.it/sst7lir4w94...bp&s=401345b9231aec54f9538c8f590db2d6a7cd7e53

so with the first results i clicked quarantine, but this is where it gets tricky and hard to explain.

i restarted my laptop like it told me too, and the notification said that windows found the same Trojan/virus, so malware bytes didn't work, or atleast for the thing windows found.

so i installed eset to scan as a second opinion and i cant remember what it came up with but it worked atlas, and when i restarted a few times and shut down, and the windows AV wouldn't detect anything, so i thought it was fixed.

this is the tricky part

so after all this i decided to hop in a discord call while playing /csgo my teamates were saying my mic wasnt working, and my mic wasnt detected in discord, so i went to synapse too see the problem only to be greeted with an error message (from synapse) so i reinstalled the app, mic works fantastic. shut down go to bed.

so i come back in the morning, hop onto minecraft, and notice that it was using my cpu, so i closed mc, and tried going to nvidia controll pannel and nvidia experience, and they both gave me error messages, so googled problem and resolved it in the end (i still cant open geforce experience but i can open controll pannel) and gpu works again on mc. (idk if this is reletaed or what)

i have no clue whats going on, i feel like maybe razer synapse is causing a false flag with Windows av or something, im currently rescanning with eset again i will update you with what it says. but eset has another problem, i open scan window, and it shows that its failing to open the files

https://preview.redd.it/q7ibjyrg0a4...bp&s=ddb1fe6b32effbc7c0fb7f3282f1d8c84d6f7cfd

im so confused any help would be appreciated

Ik that resetting it would be best, but my wifi is hella slow and i dont wanna sot through alot of my downloads again (especially GTA), but if i have to reset it i will, but is there a way to make it so i dont have to sit through my game downloads (gta being main worry) i jave an external hard drive, so if there is a way i can do it.

Edit: eset came up with something different too, but not what windows av did. I also scanned the file that windows said was causing the error with eset, and it said it didnt find anything.

submitted by /u/Mustangrulez
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mustangrulez, Dec 9, 2020

2. Route... im confused.. T_T

btw u gv me the lnk regardng the report(1st lnk)

there is no given device which i use.(nokia x6)

that why im stock w/ 1st step

Martinx6User, Dec 9, 2020
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Yo_Wattup Win User

im so confused about this.

Awesome Llano Overclocking Tool

Try OCing your ram. *Smile im so confused about this. :)

Yo_Wattup, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

im so confused about this.

1. im so confused about this. - Similar Threads - confused

2. How to comply with Microsoft requirement for additional OneDrive space--I'm confused

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to comply with Microsoft requirement for additional OneDrive space--I'm confused: Using my PC has become nearly impossible without first dealing with the issue of space required for OneDrive. This isn't a rant. I seriously need to learn how to continue to use the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system to manage my daily activities as I've done for many...
  3. How to comply with Microsoft requirement for additional OneDrive space--I'm confused

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to comply with Microsoft requirement for additional OneDrive space--I'm confused: Using my PC has become nearly impossible without first dealing with the issue of space required for OneDrive. This isn't a rant. I seriously need to learn how to continue to use the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system to manage my daily activities as I've done for many...
  4. How to comply with Microsoft requirement for additional OneDrive space--I'm confused

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MSERT scan results confusing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSERT scan results confusing: While running the MSERT software, which took a little over an hour to complete a full scan, it indicated that 2 files were "infected." However, when the scan completed, it stated that the scan was completed successfully, and that no viruses, spyware, or other unwanted...
  6. MSERT scan results confusing

MSERT scan results confusing: While running the MSERT software, which took a little over an hour to complete a full scan, it indicated that 2 files were "infected." However, when the scan completed, it stated that the scan was completed successfully, and that no viruses, spyware, or other unwanted...
  7. MSERT scan results confusing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. need to increase c drive space. EASUS partition master says I cannot. Confusing.,

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need to increase c drive space. EASUS partition master says I cannot. Confusing.,: My C drive is nearly full. My data D drive has lots of space. Seagate is external drive. I want to increase C drive space. I used Easus partition master but its one click step says "‘your disk {Disk 0} is almost full, so adjustment operation cannot be executed".I attach my...
  9. need to increase c drive space. EASUS partition master says I cannot. Confusing.,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need to increase c drive space. EASUS partition master says I cannot. Confusing.,: My C drive is nearly full. My data D drive has lots of space. Seagate is external drive. I want to increase C drive space. I used Easus partition master but its one click step says "‘your disk {Disk 0} is almost full, so adjustment operation cannot be executed".I attach my...
  10. need to increase c drive space. EASUS partition master says I cannot. Confusing.,