Windows 10: I'm so confused with the names of Microsoft Office

Discus and support I'm so confused with the names of Microsoft Office in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Here are some names I've encountered when I am looking for deals on the internet Office Professional 2019 Office 2019 Professional Plus Office Home... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Tsw88, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Tsw88 Win User

I'm so confused with the names of Microsoft Office

Here are some names I've encountered when I am looking for deals on the internet

Office Professional 2019

Office 2019 Professional Plus

Office Home and Student 2019

Office Home and Business 2019

Looks like there are more names... What are their differences?

In fact all I know is that 365 is bascially a subscription while 2016 and 2019 is a one-time purchase. I am then so confused with the extended names like Home, Personal, Professional, Business, Student etc... What are they?

I am looking for something cheap for one 1 person simple use which can be installed offline. I hate web-based

:)

Tsw88, Jun 14, 2019
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Polarman Win User
    Microsoft Office 2007 SP2

Service Pack 2 provides the latest updates to the 2007 Microsoft Office suite.

Service Pack 2 will update the following:
    Microsoft® Office Basic 2007
    Microsoft® Office Enterprise 2007
    Microsoft® Office Home and Student 2007
    Microsoft® Office Professional 2007
    Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    Microsoft® Office Small Business 2007
    Microsoft® Office Small Business Management 2007
    Microsoft® Office Standard 2007
    Microsoft® Office Ultimate 2007
    Microsoft® Office Access® 2007
    Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007
    Microsoft® Office InfoPath® 2007
    Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007
    Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2007
    Microsoft® Office Publisher® 2007
    Microsoft® Office Word 2007
    Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...6c6-8a81-9db49b4ab6e5&displaylang=en#Overview

Personnaly, I use Open Office 3. But alot of folks use M$ Office 2007.

Polarman, Jun 14, 2019
  4. I'm so confused with the names of Microsoft Office

Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CI'm so confused with the names of Microsoft Office :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

I'm so confused with the names of Microsoft Office

1. I'm so confused with the names of Microsoft Office - Similar Threads - I'm confused names

2. I'm confused

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm confused: Updates are available. We'll download them when you are not using a metered connection, or you can download 775.37 MB using your current data connection charges might apply. You might still need to connect to unmetered Wi-Fi for some updates. The phrase charges might apply...
  3. I'm confused

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm confused: Updates are available. We'll download them when you are not using a metered connection, or you can download 775.37 MB using your current data connection charges might apply. You might still need to connect to unmetered Wi-Fi for some updates. The phrase charges might apply...
  4. I'm confused

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I'm, confused?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm, confused?: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.This computer, is fine. I have another, Dell computer.And it has, problems. You know when you, download a file.Then you click on, save.You go to the download folder, and run it.My other, Dell computer. Does not have a download...
  6. I'm, confused?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm, confused?: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.This computer, is fine. I have another, Dell computer.And it has, problems. You know when you, download a file.Then you click on, save.You go to the download folder, and run it.My other, Dell computer. Does not have a download...
  7. I'm, confused?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I'm very confused on why there are so many partitions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm very confused on why there are so many partitions: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NinFanBoi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jne0rf/im_very_confused_on_why_there_are_so_many/
  9. Windows and Microsoft Account name confusion

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows and Microsoft Account name confusion: My computer has an account name that sometimes shows up as a way to log in to my computer. But I also have a Microsoft Account Name that I actually use to log in to my computer. I don't understand why. I can't delete the first one because it doesn't show up in my account...
  10. I'm so confused!

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm so confused!: Yesterday I decided to reset my computer, mainly because of all the updates, both mine and W10. Between upgrades to W10 and me deciding to go Pro and my continual search for the perfect drivers for my games I've done quite a few. Reset it, took forever, and the first thing...