Windows 10: i’m sorry for posting again. we managed to get to this screen upon reboot and pressing F12...

Discus and support i’m sorry for posting again. we managed to get to this screen upon reboot and pressing F12... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cody_hoff713 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cody_hoff713, Mar 5, 2020.

1. i’m sorry for posting again. we managed to get to this screen upon reboot and pressing F12...

/u/Cody_hoff713, Mar 5, 2020

2. Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of

or...

This will do it for you

Step 1: Download this zip file (contains dmDskmgr-vd.mmc)

dmDskmgr-vd.zip
    Step 2: Double click dmDskmgr-vd.zip to open the compressed folder
    Double click dmDskmgr-vd.mmc to launch the custom Disk Management console

Press Alt+PrtScn to grab a snapshot of just the Disk Management window
    Open Paint and Ctrl+V to paste it, then save the image
    Attach the image to a new post.

Slartybart, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Issues with Radeon 7400 M graphics in windows 10

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the post. The problem seems to be from Microsoft . I have followed below steps

• I have downloaded the software Leshcat’s Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL from Contact Support
    • I have unistalled all my graphics softwares and drivers related to radeon 7400 M.
    • The Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL contains both intel and radeon drivers. So install intel drivers and reboot.
    • install radeon drivers and reboot.
    Now my system seems to be perfectly fine and no issues with drivers. Booting normally with out any issues. I turned on windows update and 7400 M drivers automatically installed from Microsoft.

After the reboot again the same problem. Now I am not sure how can I disable to download only 7400 M updates keeping all other updates on.

kindly suggest.

ShashikanthSrinivas, Mar 5, 2020
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

i’m sorry for posting again. we managed to get to this screen upon reboot and pressing F12...

M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

i’m sorry for posting again. we managed to get to this screen upon reboot and pressing F12...

1. i’m sorry for posting again. we managed to get to this screen upon reboot and pressing F12... - Similar Threads - i’m sorry posting

2. Getting black screen when i press f12 or alt tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting black screen when i press f12 or alt tab: I got a new monitor today, and when im like in the game Valorant or Resident Evil 7 and press f12 to skip the song or alt tab to get into another application i get a black screen for like 2-3 seconds and it goes away and i get immediately another black screen for like 2...
  3. Getting black screen when i press f12 or alt tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting black screen when i press f12 or alt tab: I got a new monitor today, and when im like in the game Valorant or Resident Evil 7 and press f12 to skip the song or alt tab to get into another application i get a black screen for like 2-3 seconds and it goes away and i get immediately another black screen for like 2...
  4. Getting black screen when i press f12 or alt tab

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I’m getting Blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I’m getting Blue screens: I keep getting this blue screen when I unplug a specific usb device from my pc and sometimes when I either power off or restart my pc.Stop Code: PFN_LIST_CORRUPTWhat do I do about this?...
  6. I’m getting Blue screens

I’m getting Blue screens: I keep getting this blue screen when I unplug a specific usb device from my pc and sometimes when I either power off or restart my pc.Stop Code: PFN_LIST_CORRUPTWhat do I do about this?...
  7. When we reboot we get unexpected reboot notice

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When we reboot we get unexpected reboot notice: Hello,we have a number of servers that are seemly randomly getting unexpected reboot events 6008, after we have initiated a reboot.we have around 8 servers and it's often a different one each week with the issue. Events are not quite consistent between instances of the event....
  8. When we reboot we get unexpected reboot notice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When we reboot we get unexpected reboot notice: Hello,we have a number of servers that are seemly randomly getting unexpected reboot events 6008, after we have initiated a reboot.we have around 8 servers and it's often a different one each week with the issue. Events are not quite consistent between instances of the event....
  9. When we reboot we get unexpected reboot notice

10. i pressed on f12 and choosed diagnostics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i pressed on f12 and choosed diagnostics: i pressed on f12 and choosed diagnostics during verification initially this message Appears The mouse not active during testing i download the drivers for mouse from Dell Website but the problem is still also i updates the windows 10 At the end of the verification...