Windows 10: I'm still getting daily reminders from Cortana even after removing the task from the To Do...

Discus and support I'm still getting daily reminders from Cortana even after removing the task from the To Do... in Cortana to solve the problem; I created a couple of daily reminders with Cortana in a previous version of Windows before they reassigned reminders to the To Do app and I can't... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by TheCaptainBritish, Jan 3, 2021.

1. I'm still getting daily reminders from Cortana even after removing the task from the To Do...

I created a couple of daily reminders with Cortana in a previous version of Windows before they reassigned reminders to the To Do app and I can't figure out how to stop it. I've removed the reminders from the To Do app but I still get reminder notifications from Cortana every day for those tasks. What can I do here?

:)

TheCaptainBritish, Jan 3, 2021

2. Cannot reactivate Completed Cortana Reminders in Windows 10

Hi Adrian,

Cortana is your digital agent that will help you doing your daily tasks. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to manage
    Cortana Reminders:

• Open Cortana, then click the hamburger button and select
      Reminders on your phone or click Notebook and select
      Reminders on your Windows 10 PC.
    • You'll find all your reminders sorted by date, click on it and modify according to your preference.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Cortana reminders

Hi,

There are two ways to remove Cortana Reminders on your computer.

Kindly follow the steps o how to delete Reminders.

• Launch Cortana from the list of applications.
    • Click the Notebook icon.
    • Select Reminders.
    • To delete reminders, click the check the box that says Complete and move to History or click the
      Trash bin icon to delete

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Fra, Jan 3, 2021
  4. I'm still getting daily reminders from Cortana even after removing the task from the To Do...

Remove reminder from Calendar without removing the reminder from Cortana

Hi,

Is there a way to remove a reminder which has created an event in my calendar, whilst still keeping the original reminder?

To rephrase, I want to be reminded by Cortana, but I do not want the reminder to appear as an event on my calendar (as it takes up a lot of space, it is a daily reminder)

KatherineArmitage, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

I'm still getting daily reminders from Cortana even after removing the task from the To Do...

1. I'm still getting daily reminders from Cortana even after removing the task from the To Do... - Similar Threads - I'm still getting

2. How do I remove Cortana from task bar?

in Cortana
    How do I remove Cortana from task bar?: I have a Windows 10 Home tablet. I cannot find any option in settings to remove Cortana from taskbar. When I right click on it, I see no options. I don’t use it yet it’s easy to accidentally click on. I very much hate it being there. Please help. Thank you....
  3. How do I remove Cortana from task bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove Cortana from task bar?: I have a Windows 10 Home tablet. I cannot find any option in settings to remove Cortana from taskbar. When I right click on it, I see no options. I don’t use it yet it’s easy to accidentally click on. I very much hate it being there. Please help. Thank you....
  4. How do I remove Cortana from task bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Daily Reminders in To-Do

Daily Reminders in To-Do: Hello, I watched a video on how to use To-Do and I get how the 'My Day' feature works and it might be useful for some tasks. But I have some daily reminders that I want reminded of on my PC / iPhone every day like watering plants and taking medication etc. It's not popping up...
  6. Cortana reminders

in Cortana
    Cortana reminders: Although cortana sets up reminders correctly you are not reminded at the appropriate time. It doesn't matter if you create it on PC, android phone or invoke. It does not work on any device....
  7. Cortana Reminders

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana Reminders: I used to get reminders from Cortana by text in the notification area along with a bell sound to remind me. It has stopped working and I've checked all the settings and I can't determine the problem. It accepts my reminders, I see them listed, FocusAssist is off,...
  8. Remove reminder from Calendar without removing the reminder from Cortana

in Cortana
    Remove reminder from Calendar without removing the reminder from Cortana: Hi, Is there a way to remove a reminder which has created an event in my calendar, whilst still keeping the original reminder? To rephrase, I want to be reminded by Cortana, but I do not want the reminder to appear as an event on my calendar as it takes up a lot of space,...
  9. Purging completed reminders from Cortana

Purging completed reminders from Cortana: When I go to Cortana->notebook->reminders it shows me all reminders, including completed reminders. Is there some way to get Cortana to remove all reminders that have been completed? 80881
  10. Cortana - How do I remove birthday reminders?

Cortana - How do I remove birthday reminders?: Using Cortana and it shows birthday reminders. Can these be turned off? 9410