Windows 10: Im stuck at Windows Choose a option

Discus and support Im stuck at Windows Choose a option in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i start my pc i get sent to windows Choose an option, i have restarted my pc many times but it still doesnt work, also have tried system restore,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BesarIbraimi, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Im stuck at Windows Choose a option

When i start my pc i get sent to windows Choose an option, i have restarted my pc many times but it still doesnt work, also have tried system restore, startup repair and go back to the previous version and when i tried reset this pc this came up (pic related) i dont know what to do anymore.

Im stuck at Windows Choose a option [​IMG]

:)

BesarIbraimi, Dec 24, 2018
  2. Tu Le Win User

IME options are missing

I'm using Windows 10 Pro. When I go to keyboard options for some languages (Simplified Chinese, Japanese, etc.), I see only some nameless keyboards, and it doesn't let me choose the MS Wubi, MS Pinyin or MS IME. Does anyone have any suggestion?

Tu Le, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Im stuck at Windows Choose a option

Stuck on choose an option

My PC had an error a few days ago and since then I've been stuck on choose an option screen and the only options i have are turn off or troubleshoot to which the option in trouble shoot fail to work and my command keeps coming up with corrupt idk what
    to do now

RetroTiger1, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

Im stuck at Windows Choose a option

1. Im stuck at Windows Choose a option - Similar Threads - stuck Choose option

2. Stuck on "Choose an Option"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Choose an Option": I was Stuck on Choose an option and it have got no Continue Options, when I tried every methods but It didn't work as well....Any one that can help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-choose-an-option/da347dc7-6a06-4fac-be11-6f2053cc4f14
  3. Stuck on "Choose an Option"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Choose an Option": I was Stuck on Choose an option I tried every methods but It didn't work as well....Any one that can help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-choose-an-option/da347dc7-6a06-4fac-be11-6f2053cc4f14
  4. Stuck on "Choose an Option"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on "Choose an Option": I was Stuck on Choose an option I tried every methods but It didn't work as well....Any one that can help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-choose-an-option/da347dc7-6a06-4fac-be11-6f2053cc4f14
  5. Stuck on Choose an Option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Choose an Option: Hello. I clicked the "Update and Shut Down" button and when I checked my laptop, it displays the Choose an Option screen. I tried clicking the continue but it just loops back to the Choose an Option screen. How can i solve this?...
  6. Stuck on Choose an Option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on Choose an Option: Hello. I clicked the "Update and Shut Down" button and when I checked my laptop, it displays the Choose an Option screen. I tried clicking the continue but it just loops back to the Choose an Option screen. How can i solve this?...
  7. Stuck on Choose an Option

8. im stuck at " choose an option " i cant get out

im stuck at " choose an option " i cant get out: hello i my pc went to the blue screen thing when u have option to continue or restarr this pc or troubleshoot but i cant do anything with every option i choose it said we are enable to restart or w/e i cant factory reset my pc bcs itvsiad there is a probkem with...
  9. Im stuck at Choose an option, I think i've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Im stuck at Choose an option, I think i've tried everything.: So my PC opened to bluescreen and got stuck in a loop there. So I downloaded Windows 10 to an USB and connected it to the PC. But after a while it said hard error and i got to blue screen again. I used my USB again but it didnt work, then I tried to use a recovery USB and it...
  10. Stuck on choose an option

Stuck on choose an option: My PC had an error a few days ago and since then I've been stuck on choose an option screen and the only options i have are turn off or troubleshoot to which the option in trouble shoot fail to work and my command keeps coming up with corrupt idk what to do now...